Photo
- - - - -

Gold!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Poll: More Gold (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Take winnings in Gold as a percentage of Silver

1. yes please (10 votes [76.92%])

Percentage of vote: 76.92%

2. no thank you (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

Add Gold boxes in game.

1. yes please (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

2. no thank you (7 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

No change, leave things as they are

1. yes, no change (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

2. no, change it now (11 votes [84.62%])

Percentage of vote: 84.62%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:40 AM

As I seem to be Gold poor at the moment, and was pondering on how to get more (I've obviously got too much spare time, don't tell the wife).

So here's my suggestion.

Option 1: Have the ability to take game winnings in Gold or Silver.

eg. if you've won 400 silver, you have an option to take 20 gold (say 5% ???).

Option 2: At some point in each game, a Gold box is inserted in the middle of the Map, first there gets it.

Option 3: Keep things as they are - No change.

Regards

Rob - Clan AWE

Edited by Daddy Rob, 11 October 2017 - 04:42 AM.

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent. <p>Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you. Cautionary: You always have a choice. Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

msg-7194-0-08197600-1510947090.jpg

#2 dragontanker

dragontanker

✵Astral Defender✵

• Senior Moderator
  • Others: In-game Senior Moderator
  • 1927 posts
  • HomeEnigmatic Cosmos

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:56 AM

The ideas behind this are solid in my opinion, but execution is another story. The developers already have given us a chance to earn gold with the daily rewards system. Which I know for some people is tedious due to real life situations.

Option 1: I like the way you think, having an option between gold or silver prizes. Though the gold would be significantly less than silver, it would maybe present a far greater incentive to play in open servers.

Option 2: While this is a good idea on paper, the end results would only ensue chaos between players. Inevitably ending in an argument along these lines... "You stole my gold!"..."I need it more than you"...
and also insert various insults and threats here -> __________________

Not a bad idea in all seriousness. Option 1 would be more likely than Option 2 in regard to effectiveness and fairness.

D.T.
TECMAT

Reigning in the SkiesOverseer of the Realms

#3 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2626 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:02 AM

Quests is the only thing TankTastic need
  • Smigstank likes this

29dekvt.jpg

#4 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1130 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:10 AM

Well, you make a good point there. We all know that there are several ways to get gold, to name them:

1. Obviously buying it in-game;
  2. Daily bonuses;
  3. TapJoy, full guide here (credits to Qnomei);
  4. Ranking up.

That indeed are four (4) ways to get your gold, but nonetheless I fully agree with you that there should be another option. Although I do not dislike yours, but that second option is a no-go for me. I would propose the following:

- Introduce a new achievement system like we've known in previous version of the game, but this time make them work. Most games have this and I do not see a reason why Tanktastic doesn't have it. If G.H.O.R. Cooperation would make a list of 100/150 achievements, maybe they still have the old ones, and add them into the game and add a certain amount of a reward, in this case gold, to them, would have some serious pro's:

1. Players are motivated to play, as they get rewarded by playing the game and achieving those achievements.
  2. Players can buy tanks easier with gold
  3. Players will play for a objective.

For those of us that already are generalissmo, rank 60, and cannot receive gold by ranking up anymore, I would say that there should be some sort of motivation for them to keep playing and get gold. Personally, I think that the Divisions idea would work out great and doesn't require a lot of additional work for G.H.O.R. You can find that Here.

Kind regards,

Dave

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#5 Saphira1

Saphira1

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:28 AM

In my opinion, one of 2 things should happen:

1. They need to just get rid of the idea of having to pay gold for tanks or

2. The first idea or, as I have suggested before, make little missions that you can do to earn small amounts of gold (30 or 35 pieces each) that are updated every 2 days

​Swole is the goal! Size is the prize!

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#6 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:37 PM

Hi friends after long long time i hope hope you all will b happy as always ..

Their is simple solution ..
1..they need to give players daily tasks .
Mean if a person destroy 10 or ++ tanks will get 20to50 gold as reward capture 10 or ++ flags in game 20to50 gold rewards or use a specific tank to destroy 10 or ++ enemy tanks rewards 20t050 gold .
Or destroy abram,al khalid, typ10.leporda,merkva etc 10 times or ++ and rewards 20to50 gold ..
And this will b daily task for players 1 task as day or 2 defends on TT team ..
This is my idea trust me it will get the game agin on its feet ..
Thx
Your kind friend
Khan gtr
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#7 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:37 PM

Opinion for Idea 1: Great idea, it'll make it easier to get gold for newer players and players who don't want to buy gold

Opinion for Idea 2: like the others said, this will cause fighting, and, not all tanks are going to get to the gold fast, you have to remember that a lot of the tanks are slow (Maus, Conqueror, T-72, T-90, ETC.) While others will simply outrun them and cause fights and insults (T-64, T-14, T-80, M551, FV101 Scorpion, ETC.
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#8 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:52 PM

I'm actually curious when the gold boxes appear will it alert all players? Or will it just spawn at some random place and be found by a random player who stumbles upon it.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#9 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:37 PM

I'm actually curious when the gold boxes appear will it alert all players? Or will it just spawn at some random place and be found by a random player who stumbles upon it.

well, if it alerts the players, all hell will break loose when they get the notification and/or find it
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#10 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:51 AM

Maybe the whole team would benefit if one of their players gets the box?, so it would still be a team effort.

I only added option 2, to have an alternative to option 1, I quite like the idea of random boxes dropping from the heavens.

Option 1 is really what I'm interested in, it seems logical to have the choice to taking winnings in Silver OR Gold.

Sometimes, you've got Gold and need Silver, and vice versa.

I assume that buying Gold is the software's way of getting revenue, and I don't want to reduce that (maybe just a little).

It would just be nice to have the option, even if it's at a much reduced percentage of Silver, especially for players that don't have the ranking up income.

My 5% was only a suggestion, even 1% would be better than nothing.

If I ever get to the top rank, then I'd probably want to try getting all the tanks, that's a lot of expanding fees, upgrade fees etc.

50 gold a week for playing every day doesn't go very far.

• Vint likes this

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent. <p>Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you. Cautionary: You always have a choice. Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

msg-7194-0-08197600-1510947090.jpg

#11 FieldMarshal

FieldMarshal

Corporal

• Pip
  • 23 posts
  • HomeSaint–Petersburg, North Capital of Russia

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:42 AM

There is no point in adding opportunities to earn gold. It is initially categorized as a premium currency (donatable). Economics at this stage of the game is quite convenient.
Much more interesting is the idea, which was repeatedly put forward at various venues for discussion of the game - daily tasks and/or events with gold prizes. But this is a slightly different story.
  • Error 403 and Saphira1 like this
FieldMarshal My profile in VKontakte
Devices: Apple iPad Wi-Fi (4), Apple iPhone 5S.
Playing Tanktastic from 11.04.2015

#12 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:30 AM

If option two was to be added it shouldn't give any alert to anyone so that it won't interrupt the objective of the match.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#13 Saphira1

Saphira1

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:27 PM

I like the original idea of adding tasks to complete for gold.

​Swole is the goal! Size is the prize!

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#14 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:33 PM

Maybe the whole team would benefit if one of their players gets the box?, so it would still be a team effort.
I only added option 2, to have an alternative to option 1, I quite like the idea of random boxes dropping from the heavens.

Option 1 is really what I'm interested in, it seems logical to have the choice to taking winnings in Silver OR Gold.
Sometimes, you've got Gold and need Silver, and vice versa.
I assume that buying Gold is the software's way of getting revenue, and I don't want to reduce that (maybe just a little).
It would just be nice to have the option, even if it's at a much reduced percentage of Silver, especially for players that don't have the ranking up income.
My 5% was only a suggestion, even 1% would be better than nothing.
If I ever get to the top rank, then I'd probably want to try getting all the tanks, that's a lot of expanding fees, upgrade fees etc.
50 gold a week for playing every day doesn't go very far.

Good idea! Who team benefits from getting the gold box, maybe make the box all gold with a diamond-like gold symbol on it, to be able to tell it's NOT HP or Air Support

I like the original idea of adding tasks to complete for gold.

I like that idea! It'll help players who absolutely need gold for a new tank or an upgrade

#15 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2626 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:28 AM

Good idea! Who team benefits from getting the gold box, maybe make the box all gold with a diamond-like gold symbol on it, to be able to tell it's NOT HP or Air Support I like that idea! It'll help players who absolutely need gold for a new tank or an upgrade

If option two was to be added it shouldn't give any alert to anyone so that it won't interrupt the objective of the match.

As I seem to be Gold poor at the moment, and was pondering on how to get more
Option 2: At some point in each game, a Gold box is inserted in the middle of the Map, first there gets it.

Would be total copying from Tanki online. Box_new.png

Edited by basmal121, 15 October 2017 - 02:30 AM.

29dekvt.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}