Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

TANKTASTIC - Automute duration decrease

Tanktastic Automute Duration Decrease

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you want the duration of the automute to decrease? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want the duration of the automute to decrease?

1. Yes (8 votes [61.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 61.54%

2. No (3 votes [23.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

3. Maybe (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 jacobvm1234

jacobvm1234

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 09:01 AM

Hello tank commanders

Is there anyone else who thinks that its kinda annoying to be muted for 15 minutes just because you are sending messages too fast? My suggestion is to decrease the duration of time you are being muted from 15 minutes to 5 minutes or less.

- Jacob

• nardo99 likes this

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2626 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 07 October 2017 - 09:43 AM

Additionally. Before getting muted. Mr.banhammer should give 3 warning then mute
  • Copperhead171 likes this

29dekvt.jpg

#3 Mr blue sky01

Mr blue sky01

Lieutenant General

• In-game Moderator
  • 523 posts
  • HomeGreat Britain, England.

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:57 PM

I think 15 minutes is a good deterrent not to type fast and it has proven to be effective. However, I would agree with the system Basmal proposed as long as the warning was sent to the player via PM.
"Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness" ― Salahuddin al-Ayyubi (RA)

#4 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1130 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:06 AM

I totally agree with both basmal121 and Jacob, I am really getting frustrated by this bot. Of course I understand it is a good deterrent not to type fast or flood, as said by mr blue sky01. I got automuted two (2) times yesterday because I was correcting a mistake in a sentence, and it is that the Staff unmuted me. I would say, reduce the time to five (5) minutes and before a player is muted by this mr.banhammer bot at least one warning should be send in PM to said user.

Thank you,

Dave

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#5 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2626 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:37 AM

I totally agree with both basmal121 and Jacob, I am really getting frustrated by this bot. Of course I understand it is a good deterrent not to type fast or flood, as said by mr blue sky01. I got automuted two (2) times yesterday because I was correcting a mistake in a sentence, and it is that the Staff unmuted me. I would say, reduce the time to five (5) minutes and before a player is muted by this mr.banhammer bot at least one warning should be send in PM to said user.

Thank you,
Dave

I think 15 minutes is a good deterrent not to type fast and it has proven to be effective. However, I would agree with the system Basmal proposed as long as the warning was sent to the player via PM.

I disagree with your "warning sent to the player via PM" idea. It should appear as normal messages that only the player himself sees it

Like When you type //help //online or when you chat offline player then mr.president answers with message only the user sees it

Why?
Because in some cases player may NOT notice it then he types again thinking there was a mistake (lag or else) to try again to send the message.
-- But when mr.banhammer answers him in same chat box the player WILL pay attention or increase chance that he will notice.

Edited by basmal121, 08 October 2017 - 01:39 AM.

• Smigstank likes this

29dekvt.jpg

#6 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:15 AM

A warning would be great since moderators do. It would make all muting fair. :P

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#7 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1432 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:13 PM

Additionally. Before getting muted. Mr.banhammer should give 3 warning then mute

oh banhammer is still alive and well?

• Drestdave likes this
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#8 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1130 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:09 PM

oh banhammer is still alive and well?

Yes

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tanktastic, Automute, Duration, Decrease

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}