29dekvt.jpg

#3 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 62 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:49 AM

well the Tusk version is mostly just armor and protection add on so damage and seed shouldn't be a change so yes I somewhat agree with bas a nerf for m1 but a T90 improves a more rounded balance so a slight buff.
I created the Nightmare, I lived the Nightmare, I see this everywhere, I feel this only getting stronger, I think this a sick dream, I want to wake up, I know this Nightmare is only starting, and I know the Nightmare is Me. Lt. Erhardt Rhindars 1946

#4 Mr blue sky01

Mr blue sky01

Brexitarian Hussar

• Game Senior Moderator
  • 549 posts
  • HomeGreat Britain, England.

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:17 AM

To be honest, I feel that both are pretty much balanced at their respected tiers.
"Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness" ― Salahuddin al-Ayyubi (RA)

#5 Coopa

Coopa

Private

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:00 AM

Guys, i don't think TUSK ´Need to be nerfed, as like as Armata.

#6 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2695 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 07 October 2017 - 09:42 AM

Guys, i don't think TUSK ´Need to be nerfed, as like as Armata.

TUSK is modular armor package.
It does NOT makes tank faster or shot stronger
  • Smigstank and NeonTempzzz like this

29dekvt.jpg

#7 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant Colonel

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:17 AM

True. They don't sell a "Buy our armor and your gun will be stronger" package. XD

• basmal121 likes this

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

(Now available in-game)

Member of TECREAT

#8 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts
  • HomeNorth Central Texas

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:12 PM

bas has a point. TUSK 2 uses t
he exact same gun and ammo as the regular Abrams

Edited by CaptainPrice, 09 October 2017 - 08:12 PM.

• NeonTempzzz likes this

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#9 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:11 PM

Would you stop complaining about tanks already, all it does is make it worse, look at Armata, it's trash now! People complained about TR-85 and Al-Kahlid, what happened? Basically nothing!
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#10 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2695 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:02 AM

Would you stop complaining about tanks already, all it does is make it worse, look at Armata, it's trash now! People complained about TR-85 and Al-Kahlid, what happened? Basically nothing!

Your point is?

29dekvt.jpg

#11 Saphira1

Saphira1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:29 AM

Armata, could use a small buff

​Swole is the goal! Size is the prize!

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#12 Coopa

Coopa

Private

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:39 PM

I also think Armata could use a small buff, it's like a Typ10 on Drugs

#13 Saphira1

Saphira1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:14 AM

Lol

​Swole is the goal! Size is the prize!

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#14 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:59 PM

I feel that tusk2 armour was basically design to get ready combat readiness test. I.e it was basically fitted with extra armour to provide ceramic platesprotectionn so that it can get and extra airpockets+highly advanced reactive components of armour protected from any difficult situation it might be. This gives higer chances to provide protection from (rpg-7or8) new several types of various ammunition and many more!!
Abrams-tusk

#15 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:22 PM

I feel that tusk2 armour was basically design to get ready combat readiness test. I.e it was basically fitted with extra armour to provide ceramic platesprotectionn so that it can get and extra airpockets+highly advanced reactive components of armour protected from any difficult situation it might be. This gives higer chances to provide protection from (rpg-7or8) new several types of various ammunition and many more!!

it’s called Tank Urban Survival Kit for a reason, it was designed to protect it from IEDs, Mines, and yes rocket propelled grenades. The is also no such thing as an RPG-8

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 18 May 2018 - 04:32 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#16 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:41 PM

well the Tusk version is mostly just armor and protection add on so damage and seed shouldn't be a change so yes I somewhat agree with bas a nerf for m1 but a T90 improves a more rounded balance so a slight buff.

I wonder if the Chally 2 TES will be in a similar predictement in game with buffed damage and buffed mobility despite it being extra armor strapped on.
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#17 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:12 PM

I wonder if the Chally 2 TES will be in a similar predictement in game with buffed damage and buffed mobility despite it being extra armor strapped on.

Yeah you're correct. But main battle tanks are not only created for speed. Although these tanks are ratherly slow but it's performance are very awesome. Now let's see what we are expecting from challenger2 tes-megatron.

it’s called Tank Urban Survival Kit for a reason, it was designed to protect it from IEDs, Mines, and yes rocket propelled grenades. The is also no such thing as an RPG-8

I already know dude . I know much more detail not only this vehicle but all the different types of vehicle including from small to small parts. Now let's see about new various innovation of challenger2 tes-megatron. Rather than that it's speed.
Abrams-tusk

#18 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:26 AM

Whatever it is but M1A2 Abrams (tusk) is deadly that we are expecting more than it .download.jpeg

Abrams-tusk

#19 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:09 PM

Yeah you're correct. But main battle tanks are not only created for speed. Although these tanks are ratherly slow but it's performance are very awesome. Now let's see what we are expecting from challenger2 tes-megatron.
I already know dude . I know much more detail not only this vehicle but all the different types of vehicle including from small to small parts. Now let's see about new various innovation of challenger2 tes-megatron. Rather than that it's speed.

I already know about the classification and purpose of main battle tanks. I was asking if the Megatron would for some reason have buffed damage and engine similar to what happened with the tusk which also had buffed damage and engine power

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 19 May 2018 - 04:09 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#20 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 04:49 AM

I already know about the classification and purpose of main battle tanks. I was asking if the Megatron would for some reason have buffed damage and engine similar to what happened with the tusk which also had buffed damage and engine power

It's a nice question only developers could have these innovation about these features.

I'm having a doubt that why M1A2 ABRAMS (TUSK) has the engine sound like diesel, why they didn't fitted gas-turbine sound like previous m1a2 Abrams engine sound?

Edited by Aditya sunani, 20 May 2018 - 04:51 AM.

Abrams-tusk

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}