6 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts
  • HomeNorth Central Texas

Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:10 PM

Ok, the Type 82 seriously needs a nerf. It's a light tank that does 300-500+ dmg to MBTs and kills every tank of its lvl range in 1-3 shots with ease :/

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#2 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:06 PM

Speaking of the type 82 I can't find any photos of the exact variant of the Tanktastic type 82 in real life to compare and contrast its stats or supposed stats, either tanktastic just worded the name of the tank wrong, made up the variant, or somehow infiltrated North Korea and found a secret tank.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#3 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:16 PM

Speaking of the type 82 I can't find any photos of the exact variant of the Tanktastic type 82 in real life to compare and contrast its stats or supposed stats, either tanktastic just worded the name of the tank wrong, made up the variant, or somehow infiltrated North Korea and found a secret tank.

it maxes at 41. Max dmg is 420. 150-220+ dmg higher than every other tank in its lvl range. It has a higher max dmg than the Sprut and the Sprut is a TD with a 125mm :/ the Type 82 is a Light Tank

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#4 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:59 AM

it maxes at 41. Max dmg is 420. 150-220+ dmg higher than every other tank in its lvl range. It has a higher max dmg than the Sprut and the Sprut is a TD with a 125mm :/ the Type 82 is a Light Tank

Alright found some possible info about the type 82 https://www.military...sp?armor_id=393

Apparently it has a 1x85mm gun which can take on lightly armored vehicles and some main battletanks. though this is vague

pt85-type85.jpg

PT-85_DOD_code_M1985_Light_tank_mod._198

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 03 October 2017 - 05:00 AM.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#5 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:10 AM

An 85mm shouldnt do 500+ dmg........
And the variant in TT has a shorter barrel with a muzzle brake

#6 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:56 PM

I agree Price, but Type 82 isn't the only tank that needs a nerf, T92 also needs one
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#7 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:27 PM

Type82 seems to lock on almost instantly

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent. <p>Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you. Cautionary: You always have a choice. Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

msg-7194-0-08197600-1510947090.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}