Just Incase you wondered....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:51 PM

The main reason why I rarely visit the forums lately has been due to the fact I've been dealing with depression for the last few years( yeah, that's 110% the reason why you see me grumpy all the time or having random atrocious breakdowns) and no, don't think of it like it was due to the death of a family member or losing anybody, I just get depressed all the times due to stress or simply because I'm exhausted. It became a part of me, not a biggie. Anyways, I currently have no plans on changing my habit of being a "ghost" per se as I've been doing in the past months... 👀

And no, don't need to worry about me or anything lol. I'm not on that deep deep, depression but ehh, it's just whatever. I just wanted you guys to know my real motives behind all my crap before and now, felt like it's the proper time to reveal myself (which by now seemed completely obvious lol).

See you guys around.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#2 Saphira1

Saphira1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:22 PM

get better man, life is too short to be depressed, trust me, I know ;)

​Swole is the goal! Size is the prize!

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#3 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:31 PM

Depression is a great thing if it isn't permanently constant. When I am depressed ( or what I think is the definition of depressed ) I think of things that I don't think of when I'm in my normal mood. I am more attentive to what's happening right now. I also tend to sit around doing nothing when I'm depressed, so I do ponder a lot of things, events, choices and such. 

Stress and exhaustion are not good, health wise. While exhaustion doesn't lead to depression for me, stress does, so I totally get that one. If at all possible, perhaps you can find a way to if not dispel or decrease one of those, find something that can counter it.

Remember, we're always here to talk with, especially on Discord, lol. I really enjoy reading your posts as they take my thoughts to another level. Hope you continue to visit as often as you feel

• randy12345 likes this

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#4 Saphira1

Saphira1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:33 AM

Depression is a great thing if it isn't permanently constant. When I am depressed ( or what I think is the definition of depressed ) I think of things that I don't think of when I'm in my normal mood. I am more attentive to what's happening right now. I also tend to sit around doing nothing when I'm depressed, so I do ponder a lot of things, events, choices and such. 
Stress and exhaustion are not good, health wise. While exhaustion doesn't lead to depression for me, stress does, so I totally get that one. If at all possible, perhaps you can find a way to if not dispel or decrease one of those, find something that can counter it.
Remember, we're always here to talk with, especially on Discord, lol. I really enjoy reading your posts as they take my thoughts to another level. Hope you continue to visit as often as you feel

depression is never a good thing, it doesn't serve you, so don't harbor it
  • Vint likes this

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#5 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant Colonel

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:30 PM

Randy, one statement is false. It wasn't completely obvious as I had no idea. :P

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

(Now available in-game)

Member of TECREAT

#6 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3943 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:09 PM

Just know you got me Randy I may suck at the whole emotion thing but I promise I will talk to you and listen to your problems if you so choose to talk about them.

Edited by Tankiller96, 19 September 2017 - 07:10 PM.

• Vint, randy12345 and Smigstank like this
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#7 Saphira1

Saphira1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:35 AM

I don't know you very well, however, I will make the community a better place in any way I can, with means I will help the players in a reasonable way,
In short, if you want to talk to me, I will listen and give you the best advice I can provide. My in game user is the same. ;)
  • Vint likes this

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}