Clan Ideas I haven't seen on forum

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:48 AM

Now, clan leaders are tired of leaving battles to do things like accept people into their clans right? Well, my first idea here is make it so you can access clan from battle like you can with the friend list.

My second idea here is a clan rules section for leader and second in command(when roles are added) to put rules for all clan members to see.

One last suggestion I haven't seen: Clan Leaders and Second in commands being able to mute people only in clan chat, so if say.... A clan member started spamming in clan chat, the leader or second in Command can mute them in the clan chat so they CAN'T spam
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2623 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:42 AM

1. Members who want to join can wait forever. Plus if clan leaders doesn't bother to leave the battle to accept new clan member. Just go and join other more active clan.
2. Clan rules doesn't matter. EULA is what matters.
3. Second command can make troubles.
4. If you mute a member in clan chat what chances he would stay in the clan? He/she'd quit instantly.
  • Smigstank, Fatt 88 and Saphira1 like this

29dekvt.jpg

#3 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1128 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:43 AM

Or it can be abused.
  • Smigstank likes this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#4 Fatt 88

Fatt 88

Corporal

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:05 AM

Basmal is right._.

#5 Saphira1

Saphira1

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

Very good reasoning, basmal ;)

​Swole is the goal! Size is the prize!

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}