Our game is five years old!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3271 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:26 AM

Thank you and congratulations to the other winners!

By the way, Basmal121 already has the tank.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#22 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:36 AM

Most of the people who entered already did have it! I think I'm the only one who entered who DOESN'T have it!
  • NeonTempzzz likes this
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#23 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 64 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:42 AM

Congrats y'all.
Enjoy

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent.

Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you.  Cautionary: You always have a choice.  Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

#24 Saphira1

Saphira1

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

He'll probably get compensation for it

Congrats to the winners;)

​  We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, The Anchor From the Navy, the Rope from the Army, and on the Seventh Day while God rested we overran His perimeter and stole the Globe and have been running the show ever since.

​USMC   

#25 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:27 PM

Most of the people who entered already did have it! I think I'm the only one who entered who DOESN'T have it!

and of course, no one really listens to the guy with no T-14 T-T -_-
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#26 Saphira1

Saphira1

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:37 PM

and of course, no one really listens to the guy with no T-14 T-T -_-

Aint a pity party, congratulate those who won, and hope for better luck next time ;)

​  We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, The Anchor From the Navy, the Rope from the Army, and on the Seventh Day while God rested we overran His perimeter and stole the Globe and have been running the show ever since.

​USMC   

#27 Fatt 88

Fatt 88

Corporal

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:33 PM

Thank you :)

#28 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2581 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:49 AM

Shouldn't topic be locked?

29dekvt.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}