#1 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

Swedish Fam 3.png   A comet 004 contencious.jpg

The FV4401 Contentious was designed to be a air-portable Tank destroyer like the M56 scorpion, but it was mounted on the Comets chasis and worked similar to the STRV-103, The vehicle was designed to defend the Queen if the red army Marched over the continent of Europe, which never happened hence why this this thing was never adopted.......

The Contentious design was similar to the STRV-103 but some downsides of this vehicle was....

• No armor
  • No armor sloping compared to the STRV 103
  • Designed specifically to engage the common T-54/55s, so low lvl matches are best suited for it.

300px-FV4401_Contentious.jpg

Sources: https://www.military...sp?armor_id=921

*If this vehicle was ever added in game than hooray, but if it isn't than hopefully this post will educate you on some armored history.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 02 September 2017 - 06:20 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#2 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 03 September 2017 - 07:38 PM

Good idea, add more fodder for the T-54s, but srsly, we need more HNS, MBT-70 and a lot of other tanks in game don't have it in the game but have it in real life
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#3 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 04 September 2017 - 01:07 AM

Good idea, add more fodder for the T-54s, but srsly, we need more HNS, MBT-70 and a lot of other tanks in game don't have it in the game but have it in real life

uhh the in-game mbt-70 already has Hydropneumatic suspension?
git gud noob

#4 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:40 AM

If it did, I would have seen it, since I fight quite a few MBT-70s, I've not seen a single one use HNS
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#5 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:24 PM

lol i have it and im telling you it has HNS
git gud noob

#6 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2714 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

If it did, I would have seen it, since I fight quite a few MBT-70s, I've not seen a single one use HNS

Only MBT-70 and Type 74 has HNS. More tanks will have HNS.. no need to tell devs.
Nerf leclerc & k2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}