Photo

Complete Resignation: Community Contributor Role Removed & TECREAT Manager Transfer

Resignation Community Contributor TECREAT Management Iluvtanks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:47 PM

This here will be my final post on the Tanktastic Forum of the English Community, today Friday, August 4th, 2017.

After speeking with English Community Manager, Altank, my Community Contributor branding, abilities and duties as TECREAT (Tanktastic English Community REcreational Advertisment Team) manager have been terminated. Management will still be overseen by Qnomei; I also transfer my duties as TECREAT Manager off to Drestdave as confirmed by Altank.

It is almost 100% unlikely that you will see me back here in the foreseeable future, working and conversing with fellow tankers; that being if Tanktastic lasts much longer anyway.

Don't take this as negligence on my part towards you, the people of Tanktastic, whom I hold so dearly close to my heart. You will be with me forever, along with the memories we've shared the past roughly 4 years. I will be sure to keep in-touch with all of you. The world being as small as it is, we may even meet in person some day.

I remember joining Tanktastic in December of 2013 when I received my first mobile device (a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3), which I still have to this day, and it's been a wonderful time since. But, as with all things, a passion is eventually trumped by the inevitable "death" of the community or lack of interest. Therefore, I completely resign and will move on to newer and better work elsewhere.

Thank you all for you're invaluable time.

I truly "luv" you all.

Humble regards;
Christian McDonald (Iluvtanks)

• Fiutel_88, rcmppolice, randy12345 and 3 others like this

#2 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeFortnite

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:47 PM

;( Will miss you so much. You have been a large part of my existence in Tanktastic as though I don't think I've ever had a lengthy conversation with you, I have observed you on the forum/in-game/discord and I greatly admire you. You have been a huge part of this community, and your leaving is just one more large step in the deterioration of this game/community. I hope to see you around in Discord for a while, tho. Best wishes to you in life!

• Iluvtanks and NeonTempzzz like this

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#3 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1217 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:01 AM

Will I get some more informations on the transfer because this is the first time I hear of it.

it has been a real pleasure to work with you from my start on the Forum. You were my inspiration to create a YouTube channel and I really enjoyed playing with you in Tanktastic.

I hope we will see and talk to eachother on other social apps or so.

Salute
Dave

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#4 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1464 posts
  • HomeWhere the turds go

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:19 AM

good bye Christian ;-;
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#5 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:47 AM

Well....Um..... Don't know what to say really Christian. I don't know what led you to resign from your position, but whatever it might have been, I hope it was for the better good.

I wish for the best to you, as a fellow forumer and player.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#6 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant Colonel

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:40 PM

I will miss you. I wish you well. O7
  • Iluvtanks likes this

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

(Now available in-game)

Member of TECREAT

#7 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:07 PM

Well I'm back and I'm sorry to see you go... :\

• Iluvtanks likes this

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resignation, Community Contributor, TECREAT Management, Iluvtanks

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}