3 replies to this topic

#1 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 56 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:36 AM

I don't know if anyone else has been getting unusual high lag recently and I have checked the wife connection so, but also there is a slight odd bug with my ocean on Jungle and sometimes the water on Military where it will become invisible
I created the Nightmare, I lived the Nightmare, I see this everywhere, I feel this only getting stronger, I think this a sick dream, I want to wake up, I know this Nightmare is only starting, and I know the Nightmare is Me. Lt. Erhardt Rhindars 1946

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2675 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:42 PM

- It happened to me almost everytime I play jungle map on bluestacks android emulator.

- When you cross half the ocean on jungle map and look backward, the water textures "shall" show up.

- It never happened to me on iOS device.

Edited by basmal121, 04 August 2017 - 01:42 PM.

29dekvt.jpg

#3 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:23 AM

It used to be like that on my older Samsung device. Now I have a new one which can load the textures. My settings now are all med-high instead of all low.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#4 hjgator

hjgator

Captain

• PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • HomeSwitzerland

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:56 AM

I don't know if anyone else has been getting unusual high lag recently and I have checked the wife connection so, but also there is a slight odd bug with my ocean on Jungle and sometimes the water on Military where it will become invisible

I could also check your "wife connection" LOL

Sorry i could not resist

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}