Finnish Marksman SPAAG

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:41 PM

Due to Russia getting more AA, Why not give NATO the Marksman SPAAG, yes it's based off the T-54 and T-55 Chassis, but I think it should be added to TT.

Marksman SPAAG

Attached Thumbnails

• Marksman_SPAAG.jpg

Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#2 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:32 PM

1) the system is british , and is very simmilar to the guepard in all ways
2) the chasis can be a t55 or a leo2 , basically anything

conclusion?
theres no point in adding it , even if we where to add it , definetly not to the finish line (nonexistent) , since no part of it is made in finland
git gud noob

#3 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:16 PM

1) the system is british , and is very simmilar to the guepard in all ways
2) the chasis can be a t55 or a leo2 , basically anything

conclusion?
theres no point in adding it , even if we where to add it , definetly not to the finish line (nonexistent) , since no part of it is made in finland

the supersherman fits the same category the hull and is american while the gun is french so it can make it into a "finnish tech tree" or fit onto the british line. though its highly unlikely the developors will add it into game due to language issues.

Due to Russia getting more AA, Why not give NATO the Marksman SPAAG, yes it's based off the T-54 and T-55 Chassis, but I think it should be added to TT.

Marksman SPAAG

the turret is called the marksman SPAA, the entire vehicle itself is called the ItPsv 90 with the T-54/55 hull, please be more specific next time.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 25 July 2017 - 05:45 AM.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#4 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:49 PM

Well, it's marked as Marksman SPAAG when I look it up
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#5 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:42 AM

The Leopard 2 variant is called the Leopard marksman.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#6 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:03 PM

Maybe they could add it as a modification you can add or remove from tanks at any time

#7 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2626 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:16 AM

Maybe they could add it as a modification you can add or remove from tanks at any time

Then why they added gepard? Who will buy it ?

29dekvt.jpg

#8 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:39 PM

People who collect tanks and have nothing better to do would buy it, and people who want Puma too

#9 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2626 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:17 PM

People who collect tanks and have nothing better to do would buy it, and people who want Puma too

Like 3% of players.. then why not focus on other features lol

29dekvt.jpg

#10 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 05:25 PM

Are you mocking the community?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}