8 replies to this topic

#1 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 56 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:43 PM

The balancing in V2 is all weird most recently there was a level 42 to 52 room but 1 team was a T62, T92, Challenger1, M2(who was very much a newbie shooting at friendly helis) and my T64 verse T72(but the player would often switch to T80), Tr85, T90, maxed T92, and a M109. but I must admit there r worse "balanced" rooms like the one of a Type99, T90, Tr85, and T80 verse 1 Tos1, 2 MLRS and a BE. so really I guess I'm saying tank levels should be relooked or arty needs a way to defend itself I guess. But the balancing in rooms level 25 to 55 just seem very odd now
  • Iluvtanks likes this
I created the Nightmare, I lived the Nightmare, I see this everywhere, I feel this only getting stronger, I think this a sick dream, I want to wake up, I know this Nightmare is only starting, and I know the Nightmare is Me. Lt. Erhardt Rhindars 1946

#2 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:33 PM

The balancing in V2 is all weird most recently there was a level 42 to 52 room but 1 team was a T62, T92, Challenger1, M2(who was very much a newbie shooting at friendly helis) and my T64 verse T72(but the player would often switch to T80), Tr85, T90, maxed T92, and a M109. but I must admit there r worse "balanced" rooms like the one of a Type99, T90, Tr85, and T80 verse 1 Tos1, 2 MLRS and a BE. so really I guess I'm saying tank levels should be relooked or arty needs a way to defend itself I guess. But the balancing in rooms level 25 to 55 just seem very odd now

hmmm. Maybe because I haven't experienced it like that.

What I do want to mention is that artillery on the map "Wild West" should be reduced in numbers or restricted. In high-level games, the artillery spam is very annoying and you can barely get out of your spawn without being killed or damaged. Also, the TOS-1A should be nerfed in firing rate and damage.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#3 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:38 AM

hmmm. Maybe because I haven't experienced it like that.

What I do want to mention is that artillery on the map "Wild West" should be reduced in numbers or restricted. In high-level games, the artillery spam is very annoying and you can barely get out of your spawn without being killed or damaged. Also, the TOS-1A should be nerfed in firing rate and damage.

do you remember the tos firerate last update ;-; good men died

RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#4 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 56 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:21 PM

Then there's rooms like these without a balance
  • EquablezMonsterz likes this
I created the Nightmare, I lived the Nightmare, I see this everywhere, I feel this only getting stronger, I think this a sick dream, I want to wake up, I know this Nightmare is only starting, and I know the Nightmare is Me. Lt. Erhardt Rhindars 1946

#5 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:03 PM

Then there's rooms like these without a balance

It's a weird mechanic in game where the player on the outnumbered side must kill at least a player on the the opposing team (which has unfairly more players.) then the enemy who has died will re spawn on the outnumbered team which will then balance it out.

*P.S suicide by drowning or flipping will not autobalance you.

But, I have seen people who have cheated the system upon dying instead of pressing play and respawn they will instead wait for another player to join the team they were going to get auto balanced on so they won't lose the progress they had on the winning side go to waste. A second way is after being autobalanced to the enemy team the player will just leave the match and wait as more players join.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 23 July 2017 - 08:46 PM.

• Drestdave likes this

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#6 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:11 PM

At least that is the way I do it lol. It works so I'm happy.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#7 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:57 PM

A horrible visual representation of auto balancing made in Paint. For those who couldnt understand the original post.

chart.png

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 23 July 2017 - 09:00 PM.

• basmal121 likes this

#8 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 56 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:26 PM

A horrible visual representation of auto balancing made in Paint. For those who couldnt understand the original post.

attachicon.gifchart.png

true but the Type61 can't kill a T62 the Type61 always get 2 shotted, and the T64 and Type59 were staying beside each other so any kills would of had to be against a tank that does more damage, has more health, more armor, and HEAT rounds

#9 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

true but the Type61 can't kill a T62 the Type61 always get 2 shotted, and the T64 and Type59 were staying beside each other so any kills would of had to be against a tank that does more damage, has more health, more armor, and HEAT rounds

just lock on to the weakest target, keep shooting, and pray that he/she doesn't get a health drop.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 24 July 2017 - 10:37 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}