Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Silver income idea

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Silver income idea (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Should this be added?

1. Yes (6 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. Unsure (2 votes [22.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. No (1 votes [11.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:49 PM

Now, we've all had silver problems every once in awhile, i'm proposing that the amount of silver is influenced by tank lvl groups (example lvl 1-19) as well as kills, since normally 20 kills gives you 1,700 silver, in lvl 20-29 tanks you get double or an extra 50%, and it goes from there, in lvl 80 and above tanks you get 10x as much as lvl 1-19 tanks, what do you guys think?

Edited by Menisaur, 17 July 2017 - 04:55 PM.

Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#2 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1146 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:40 PM

That would be awesome but not very realistic. If you play higher you already get more. But I do agree with you something should change. I personally think that the amount of damage dealt + kill/capture/deliver bonus silver should be the amount of silver you should get at the end of a round.
  • magic ender11 likes this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#3 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:31 AM

That would be awesome but not very realistic. If you play higher you already get more. But I do agree with you something should change. I personally think that the amount of damage dealt + kill/capture/deliver bonus silver should be the amount of silver you should get at the end of a round.

Totally agree.

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

#4 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:46 AM

and that idea would cause new players to quit, we already have a problem with high ranks [ranks 30-60] in starter rank and lvl 20 and below matches
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#5 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:55 AM

and that idea would cause new players to quit, we already have a problem with high ranks [ranks 30-60] in starter rank and lvl 20 and below matches

so what you said will kill Tanktastic even more, good idea :|

#6 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:03 AM

No, my idea would save TT, dave's would kill it

#7 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1146 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:20 PM

No, my idea would save TT, dave's would kill it

We all have opinions on this topic and I personally think it won't work out. With that being said, I would not mind if we can continue talking on this for a possible option that fits the best!

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#8 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2649 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:35 PM

We all have opinions on this topic and I personally think it won't work out. With that being said, I would not mind if we can continue talking on this for a possible option that fits the best!

Devs would listen to some russian player opinion than our perfect opinion..

29dekvt.jpg

#9 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:57 AM

i just want more silver
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}