Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

WWII League Tanks, should they be added to the tech tree?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: WWII League Tanks (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Should WWII League tanks be added to the tech tree?

1. Yes (4 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

2. Maybe/ I don't know/ i'm not sure (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

3. No (4 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:01 PM

I think yes on this, some players missed WWII League back in 1.22 and we will get no rewards from WWII League now in 2.2, we should be able to get them like we can get Tiger 2, Maus, walker bulldog, T-34-85, and IS-7
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#2 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:02 PM

I think yes on this, some players missed WWII League back in 1.22 and we will get no rewards from WWII League now in 2.2, we should be able to get them like we can get Tiger 2, Maus, walker bulldog, T-34-85, and IS-7

The IS-7 is a horrible tank

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 16 July 2017 - 09:03 PM.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#3 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1136 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:13 PM

No. I and many more have spent weeks on playing to get them and it would not be fair if you guys just can buy it.
  • Smigstank likes this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#4 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2642 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:16 AM

Stop it already. Answer is no

Plus. The next WWII tanks should be league-only tanks and not buyable. Maus n Tiger 2 should be also switched

Edited by basmal121, 17 July 2017 - 03:17 AM.

29dekvt.jpg

#5 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:30 AM

No. I and many more have spent weeks on playing to get them and it would not be fair if you guys just can buy it.

I never said yes to buying them

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#6 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:53 AM

No, we spent many weeks trying to get them. So it's your fault you missed out on them!

#7 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1578 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:45 AM

oh, so you're all selfish! some of us have this thing called a Job!

too bad that its called prize tanks so your opinion on this matter is irrelevant.
git gud noob

#8 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1136 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:18 PM

Guys, I am sure this topic isn't created nor meant for arguments, so all calm down a little.

But nonetheless, menisaur, we are right. Like Smigstank, Je4n and I said, we've played and spent some serious time on achieving these premium prize-tanks. To say the least, it wouldn't be fair to add it to the Tech-tree.

And indeed, you and others missed that change on getting these premium tanks. But don't worry! There still are several ways to get those, for example through VK's tanktastic group and it's WW2 community. They have contests where you can win these vehicles and even other not in-game vehicles! Another option is that in the future TECREAT will organize contests or events with these vehicles as possible prizes, and only time can tell us if it will.

That you've missed one of the options is of course not your nor ours fault, so I suggest to just be patient for any chances in the future ;).

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}