27 replies to this topic

#21 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1578 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:10 PM

So, you're saying that people who have JOBs or things (Family Emergency, ETC.) on saturdays shouldn't be able to get what they missed?

I dont think that alot of ppl work saturday night , anyways if they do they just cant get them in ww2 leagues; there are other types of leagues. and there Are ww2 leagues every saturday so , miss one youll be able to catch up. Still ww2 tanks will be earned/exclusive , not bought.
git gud noob

#22 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:19 PM

and people STILL haven't gotten their rewards and there aren't rewards in 2.2's WWII League
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#23 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1578 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

and people STILL haven't gotten their rewards and there aren't rewards in 2.2's WWII League

thats the dev in charge of that 's fault. and there has been alot of events on Vk where there has been giveaways like the panther.
git gud noob

#24 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:13 PM

Vk? and do they givaway Tiger I?
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#25 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1578 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:26 PM

Vk? and do they givaway Tiger I?

dont know about tiger but they sure give kv1s , panthers and panzer 3s
anyways ww2 tanks will NOT be fully available in tech trees. end of topic. make a poll if u want, i already know the results.
git gud noob

#26 Menisaur

Menisaur

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:50 PM

what is Vk?

#27 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2642 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

Tryhard getting tiger 1 n premium tanks lol

29dekvt.jpg

#28 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3316 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:42 PM

what is Vk?

VKontakte, a Russian type of Facebook.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}