Ideas for new tanks

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:04 PM

Feel free to state tanks you want here, TT needs more ideas for tanks
So, i've been looking through tanks i've seen played, played myself, or have read about, and i've found a few the I want in TT: E-100 Tiger-Maus, E-100 Alligator (E-100 Tiger-Maus with dual 88mm guns instead of the normal 128mm and coaxial 75mm), Flakpanzer Ostwind, Flakpanzer Colion (i think that's how its spelled), Flakpanzer Wirblewind, Flakpanzer Kugelblitz, and, last but not least, the landbattleship KV-6 (take the rockets off and you have a good non-OP super heavy tank), oh, i almost forgot, a friend of mine really wants KV-2
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#2 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:33 PM

Have you looked in the Proposals - vehicles? There are tons of ideas there.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#3 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:51 AM

flakpanzer coelian*
git gud noob

#4 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • HomeIm burning in vegas send water.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:33 AM

The Land battleship KV-6 never existed as a experimental vehicle/blueprint it actually was a devianart project http://blog.tankpedi...kv-vi-behemoth/

The E-100 alligator and other vehicles based on the E100/ Maus chasis never existed and are just very well made by modellers http://ftr-wot.blogs...2/its-fake.html

Though these vehicles would be a addition maybe for an april fools event.

but I do have other tanks to propose

The europanzer french_version_Europanzer.jpg

Chrysler TV-8 experimental amphibious tank. p146805771-1.jpg

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 15 July 2017 - 08:37 AM.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#5 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:47 PM

Ty Je4n! Equablez, TV-8 should NOT be added, it was a nuclear powered tank, we don't need nukes in TT! and who said the tanks have to be built or real? last i checked, TT wasn't baised on being realistic! if it was, we wouldn't have HP pools and would have to kill people that would be inside the tank, armor would mean something, and our reloads would be longer
  • EquablezMonsterz likes this
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#6 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

Ty Je4n! Equablez, TV-8 should NOT be added, it was a nuclear powered tank, we don't need nukes in TT! and who said the tanks have to be built or real? last i checked, TT wasn't baised on being realistic! if it was, we wouldn't have HP pools and would have to kill people that would be inside the tank, armor would mean something, and our reloads would be longer

The nuclear explosion can be removed from the TV-8

If the idea that tanks that weren't real in blueprint or built than we'd be more like that other tank game *cough* *cough* type 59 Patton *cough* *cough* jagdpanzer E-100 Et cetera, Et cetera......

Plus the KV-6 would have a hard time turning in small maps like demo or city and it has a profile so large you can snipe the KV-6 from across Winter with a Taran, just imagine 6 KV-6s on the enemy team there wouldn't even be any room for spawn. Might as well add the Ratte E-1000. Btw multi turret controls don't work.

#7 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:08 PM

First of all, last i checked, KV-6 was twice as long as Maus, and multi-turret control could be added or the ability to switch turrets could be added

Edited by Tank Ben, 15 July 2017 - 08:18 PM.
Removed insightful flaming.

#8 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:14 PM

First of all, last i checked, KV-6 was twice as long as Maus, and multi-turret control could be added or the ability to switch turrets could be addedand btw, don't be mentioning WarGaming's crap game

First of all because you suggest something doesn't mean it is going to be implemented. This post is possibly one in the hundreds of soon to be forgotten suggestions.

Edited by Tank Ben, 15 July 2017 - 08:19 PM.
Removed insightful flaming.

#9 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

oh, so they add the famous tanks and not others that could have become famous?

#10 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:32 PM

oh, so they add the famous tanks and not others that could have become famous?

Since when was the m50 onto a, type 60, object 477 famous, etc famous?

I straight up just learned about the obj 477 on the lastest update post.

#11 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:51 PM

If famous tanks are in TT, where's Pz IV? Da hell is the vodka bowling ball launching KV-2 at? and, by chance, Where in the hell is the infamous M4 Sherman and the Sherman Jumbo at?

#12 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:59 PM

If famous tanks are in TT, where's Pz IV? Da hell is the vodka bowling ball launching KV-2 at? and, by chance, Where in the hell is the infamous M4 Sherman and the Sherman Jumbo at?

There is a panzer iv but it's a tournament reward only we do have a Sherman.
The developers dont like to focus on ww2 tanks and vehicles with similar designs like the sherman firefly and normal Sherman are to similar. That's why we rarely see any ww2 tanks in game.

*we're getting off topic btw

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 15 July 2017 - 08:01 PM.

#13 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:15 PM

Now, before i get back on-topic, Ik i would have seen EITHER of these two if Pz IV was in-game First one is Pz IV H, second is Pz IV F2

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0009_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0008_JPG.JPG

#14 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:20 PM

Gentlemen, please; refrain from creating posts that might insight flaming, the posts in question have been edited accordingly.

Best Regards;

T.B

TECMOT (Tanktastic English Community MOderating Team).

"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#15 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:23 PM

Ok, WTH, Pz IV H was supposed to be first, not the F2, but i've seen plenty of Tiger Is, IIs, and Panthers
Ok, sorry Ben!

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0012_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0013_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0010_JPG.JPG
  • HNI_0011_JPG.JPG

#16 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:25 PM

Now, before i get back on-topic,
Ik i would have seen EITHER of these two if Pz IV was in-game
First one is Pz IV H, second is Pz IV F2

http://tanktastic.wi...gory:WWII_Tanks some ww2 tanks in game for your viewing enjoyment. Btw most of the tanks are locked away in the tournament rewards box or just to expensive.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 15 July 2017 - 08:26 PM.

#17 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:31 PM

Yay, now i need to make a post discussing if the WWII League tanks should be added under the rest of the WWII tanks, or does a post like that already exist?

#18 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2583 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

Everything is repeating...

If tanks doesn't exist. It won't be added to TankTastic.
It's mix of arcade and realistic.

And. Where's the poll?.. make a good vehicle suggestions like this

Edited by basmal121, 16 July 2017 - 12:29 PM.

29dekvt.jpg

#19 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:05 PM

Yay, now i need to make a post discussing if the WWII League tanks should be added under the rest of the WWII tanks, or does a post like that already exist?

league tanks should NEVER be added to the rest of the ww2 tanks, whats the point in playing ww2 leagues if we can buy the tanks , all that exclusivity disapears to ppl who can buy it without earning it. just like current t14 , how the tusk 2 will be aswell , since low ranks can buy almost everything; theres no point going over rank 45 in tt. the rest is just for show.
  • basmal121 likes this
git gud noob

#20 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:43 PM

So, you're saying that people who have JOBs or things (Family Emergency, ETC.) on saturdays shouldn't be able to get what they missed?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}