Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Custom Camos and Logos/Decals

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Custom Camos and Logos/Decals (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Custom camos you make and detail yourself be added?

1. Yes (4 votes [80.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. No (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Should custom logos/insignias/bumper stickers be added?

1. Yes (5 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Should BOTH be added?

1. Heck Yes! (4 votes [80.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. Heck No! (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:22 AM

Now, has anyone ever wanted to make and/or customize their own tank's camo and make a logo/decal? Should this be added, what do you think?

Edited by Menisaur, 14 July 2017 - 09:28 PM.

• Fiutel_88 likes this
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#2 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:53 AM

Would be cool, but is most likely not possible.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#3 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 64 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:42 PM

I've wanted to add decals for a long time.
Not talking big, like a bumper sticker.
You know what I mean.
If you can read this-back off
Child on board
That sort of thing.
A bit of personalisation would be nice.

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent.

Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you.  Cautionary: You always have a choice.  Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

#4 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2583 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:01 PM

Already suggested..

29dekvt.jpg

#5 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:03 PM

breh, idc if it was already suggested, i want this in-game, the normal camouflages don't suit me, and i know others would feel the same way, plus decals/logos would include bumper stickers AND other thing, including the custom logo/decals where you can use images you can get off the net
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#6 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • HomeIm burning in vegas send water.

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:44 PM

breh, idc if it was already suggested, i want this in-game, the normal camouflages don't suit me, and i know others would feel the same way, plus decals/logos would include bumper stickers AND other thing, including the custom logo/decals where you can use images you can get off the net

oh gawd imagine a maus billboard truck running around with ads about joining clans/something else unrelated to tanktastic or especialy trolls....... just putting well not kid friendly stuff i suppose.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 14 July 2017 - 07:48 PM.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#7 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:29 PM

hey Equablez, quit raining on my blue printed ideas

#8 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • HomeIm burning in vegas send water.

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

hey Equablez, quit raining on my blue printed ideas

sorry for stating my opinions........btw i did like the idea of custom camos

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#9 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:49 PM

If you haven't thought of this before, mods have delt with inappropriate things before, mostly in chats, but the same can happen with custom logo/decals or Ghor could add a filter to this where inappropriate pictures cannot be used

#10 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:46 AM

Maybe a separate thing (like a website or something that can be accessed with your in-game tanktastic account) can be made that allows you to make decals/camos and upload them directly to your tanktastic account and specific tank after being approved by a mod..or something

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#11 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:01 AM

Maybe a separate thing (like a website or something that can be accessed with your in-game tanktastic account) can be made that allows you to make decals/camos and upload them directly to your tanktastic account and specific tank after being approved by a mod..or something

Or seperate app...with wikia stuff

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#12 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2583 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:54 PM

There was online website that apply custom Camouflages to certain tanks. And it got shutdown and won't come back.

Or seperate app...with wikia stuff

I think TankTastic wikia has infected you.

29dekvt.jpg

#13 Qnomei

Qnomei

Official Wiki Admin

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1562 posts
  • HomeThe Great Land of Cheese, also known as Wisconsin

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:08 PM

There was online website that apply custom Camouflages to certain tanks. And it got shutdown and won't come back.

Unity Web viewer is now unsupported by most browsers, the website is still there but the app can't load.

#14 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:35 PM

The separate app idea is a good idea I mean, who wouldn't want to customize camo and logos/insignias/etc. like this tank i used all the time in one of the FPS i used to play called DUST 514

Attached Thumbnails

• HNI_0047_JPG.JPG

#15 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2583 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:12 PM

The separate app idea is a good idea

I mean, who wouldn't want to customize camo and logos/insignias/etc. like this tank i used all the time in one of the FPS i used to play called DUST 514

That camo is gross..

29dekvt.jpg

#16 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:36 PM

Bruh, it was an example,

#17 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:32 PM

Don't bash me for mentioning the game "minecraft" but like Minecraft has a skin creator where you can upload the images..That's sorta what I meant.

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}