Clan updates

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Menisaur

Menisaur

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 50 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

Here is a couple of ideas i came up with for clans, Clan promotion and demotion and the ability for clan leader and who they allow to take money OUT of clan treasury, what do u guys think about this?
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#2 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1036 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:52 AM

Already suggested before.

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#3 Menisaur

Menisaur

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 50 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:44 PM

wow, really? why hasn't Ghor added those then?
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#4 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2511 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:00 PM

wow, really? why hasn't Ghor added those then?

Maybe in official clan wars update who knows

29dekvt.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}