Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

Towing ability, Should one be added?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Towing (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Should the towing ability be added?

1. Yes (1 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No (1 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

I believe a towing ability should be added to all vehicles for all team gamemodes and private deathmatches, to allow players to help others when stuck, or just dragging people around in private deathmatches, what are your thoughts?

Edited by Menisaur, 14 July 2017 - 09:18 PM.

• blitzkrieg101 likes this
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#2 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:02 AM

Merk dragging a tos around the map xD
Been playing tt since 5/16/14 or 16/5/14

#3 Qnomei

Qnomei

Official Wiki Admin

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1568 posts
  • HomeThe Great Land of Cheese, also known as Wisconsin

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:14 PM

Well, there aren't a lot of places one can get stuck anymore, but this could also help slow tanks get into battle faster.

#4 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeFortnite

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:58 PM

I luv this idea. it sounds really cool. However, I wouldn't do it for all tanks. Just the bigger ones that can pull....like it would be weird to have a type 60 (or whatever that little one is) pull a merk....

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#5 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:28 PM

I luv this idea. it sounds really cool. However, I wouldn't do it for all tanks. Just the bigger ones that can pull....like it would be weird to have a type 60 (or whatever that little one is) pull a merk....

that would be funny though xD
  • blitzkrieg101 likes this

#6 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2704 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:22 PM

Predicted developers opinion: Lol...

29dekvt.jpg

#7 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:00 PM

True, there aren't many places to get stuck and true, small tanks dragging larger ones would be weird, but qnomei is right about helping slow tanks into battle, i've already imagined 3 Pershings pulling a Maus into battle, heavies and super heavies like Maus need the help into battle, plus, a T-14 dragging a Maus around hehe would be hilarious
  • Jacobvm1234 likes this
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#8 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:51 PM

True, there aren't many places to get stuck and true, small tanks dragging larger ones would be weird, but qnomei is right about helping slow tanks into battle, i've already imagined 3 Pershings pulling a Maus into battle, heavies and super heavies like Maus need the help into battle, plus, a T-14 dragging a Maus around hehe would be hilarious

I don't think this addition makes sense but I am very in for the hehe part ;) 

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#9 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:53 AM

why not pz3 carrying a merkava around? D:

#10 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:16 AM

why not pz3 carrying a merkava around? D:

I'll be carrying you around then.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#11 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:07 AM

Towing ability would allow campers to bring along a caravan!

• rcmppolice likes this

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent. <p>Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you. Cautionary: You always have a choice. Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

msg-7194-0-08197600-1510947090.jpg

#12 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:02 AM

only reason we will ever need one is if realistic mode is added where your tracks take alot more than 5 seconds to repair and armor means something.
git gud noob

#13 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2704 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:38 AM

only reason we will ever need one is if realistic mode is added where your tracks take alot more than 5 seconds to repair and armor means something.

Cough. WT, WT

29dekvt.jpg

#14 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:44 AM

I heard that basmal

#15 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:37 PM

I think that there should be a reset button instead, upon pressing the vehicle would explode preventing the enemy from capturing it if the vehicle was to ever somehow get into slight miscalculations. there isnt very much places to get stuck, unless you count the weird buggy places you can get in.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 13 July 2017 - 02:27 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#16 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:57 PM

Bruh, where's the fun in that? Towing would be better and can be FUN

#17 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:36 PM

Bruh, where's the fun in that? Towing would be better and can be FUN

im the kind of person who enjoys seeing a t92 tugging a maus and then the game cant handle it, so the the maus starts flying.

but...............realistically though the self destruct button is the most accurate and likely becuase it number one is more realistic, two the game may start bugging out becuase of all the tethers being spawned, and third the reason stated above.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 14 July 2017 - 07:38 PM.

• Menisaur likes this
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#18 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:54 AM

Cough. WT, WT

alot of ideas are coming from wt ; bushes , custom camos/logos , towing, and more
this has been suggested once if i remember , combat engineer vehicles
  • Menisaur likes this
git gud noob

#19 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:49 AM

Je4n is right, most things in TT are from one game or another

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}