Hello dear Tanktastic community,
with the recent news and informations on Tanktastic version 2.2.2, which will contain awesome vehicles and a new map aside from other changes, there are a few things that I want to say/propose. I will write down the things that I would like to see in V2.2.2 and further updates, and you are free to post yours as well.
- Vehicle balancing: Nerf Al-Khalid; health/fire rate/damage - Nerf TR-85M1; damage/health/penetration values - Buff Type 10*; healthpool/reload equal to K2 Black Panthers'reload/armor - Nerf T-54; health - Nerf T-72; damage.
- In-game currency: Even with the 20% extra what was added lately, it is very hard to make silver quickly like it used to be. For example, you make 27 kills with 82000 damage dealt in a Deathmatch, you will only receive 1077 silver. For high-tier gameplay it will take you 3296 kills to get one new tank of 85K silver. Also, in TDM you get 2/3 or so for winning a game.
- New vehicles: Aside from the PL-01, Abrams M1A2 TUSK ll and Molot Object 477 I would like to see some more vehicles, such as the Leopard 2A7, T-90MS, Merkava Mk.3, Centauro.
- Lowering/removal of the garage exspansion fee.
- Clan treasure/Clan message board.
Eventually for later updates:
- Maybe a new map "Harbour"? With containers etc?
- Premium slots, as in you can make a branch premium or tank premium for silver/gold.
- Premium camouflages, to show off your "status"
- and as last but not least give in-game Staff police camo's )))
Feel free to add yours and thank you for reading.