​Swole is the goal! Size is the prize!

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#142 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

Any news from apple?

Not a word.
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#143 Saphira1

Saphira1

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:59 AM

Not a word.

that sucks

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#144 Saphira1

Saphira1

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:24 AM

Does anyone know why apple is taking so long?

I get devs can't do anything about it, but apple is trying my patience 

Edited by Saphira1, 10 September 2017 - 07:24 AM.

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#145 dragontanker

dragontanker

✵Astral Defender✵

• Senior Moderator
  • Others: In-game Senior Moderator
  • 1923 posts
  • HomeEnigmatic Cosmos

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:33 AM

The fact that Apple is taking their precious time with reviewing and releasing this update is no surprise. For those of you who've been around this game for many years should know that this is a sort of "ritual" for them. Should memory serve me correctly, back in the days of 17-Alpha, the hype for 18-Alpha was immense. However, the update had been approved for Android well before Apple had done the same. I knew because I made the mistake of using my account on the 18-Alpha update through Android and going back to the 17-Alpha with Apple. It caused immediate backlash, as I could not use my account on an Apple device until the update was officially released.

This was also during a time in which there never seemed to be a beta test directed towards Apple, which may have explained the difference in the two versions back then. You may believe I am a bit of a lunatic, but believe what you may; I am simply attempting to shed light on the situation with evidence of what has happened in the past. Apple never bothered to make a speedy approval, I do not recall a single time in which Apple had the update ready before Android. 

All that being said, there could be another contributing factor to the delay of the update release. Returning to 17-Alpha (again), I remember fondly that the transfer to 18-Alpha from 17 was what V2.0 from 1.22 is now. It took so long to release because it was basically the game made from the ground up once again. 18-Alpha would seem rather primitive now, but even then after all the hype, all the promises, etc., there were still flaws with it. Here's the kicker though: there were rarely cases of whining, bickering, and general threats to the game when all this happened. Everyone still played the game and just went with the flow, despite what a dark era 18 and 19-Alpha was: a glitch ridden game that was exploited by toxic players whom wanted nothing more than to ruin the game for others. Yet players still stayed and chugged through the misery.

Now what is happening at this instant? Use what I had written above and you will decrypt it.......got it yet? If not, let me explain. The drastic change from 1.22 to 2.0 was similar to that of past events. Now history is repeating itself, except this time players are leaving because "It is not the same..." or "It sucks now..." blah blah blah. Well, it was nowhere near the same with the change of 17A to 18A, so why is it such a big deal now? 

My only conclusion is that the change occurring right now is that of what happened from 17A to 18A, the game was relatively the same, but massive changes were made. And what is being promised now? Major changes: new tanks, rebalancing, a new map, reworked currency, gameplay revisions, etc. The same promises made in the era of 17A. You could say that history is repeating itself in that sense.

Change is inevitable, and right now there is nothing that we can do to further accelerate the update's release. All I can say is read what I have written, take it into consideration, and enjoy the current version while it is around. I have provided logical reasoning behind this situation, it is ultimately up to you to assimilate that reasoning to your own.

Regards,

D.T.

TECMOT

• ob max, Tank Ben, Error 403 and 1 other like this

Reigning in the SkiesOverseer of the Realms

#146 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:07 AM

The fact that Apple is taking their precious time with reviewing and releasing this update is no surprise. For those of you who've been around this game for many years should know that this is a sort of "ritual" for them. Should memory serve me correctly, back in the days of 17-Alpha, the hype for 18-Alpha was immense. However, the update had been approved for Android well before Apple had done the same. I knew because I made the mistake of using my account on the 18-Alpha update through Android and going back to the 17-Alpha with Apple. It caused immediate backlash, as I could not use my account on an Apple device until the update was officially released.

This was also during a time in which there never seemed to be a beta test directed towards Apple, which may have explained the difference in the two versions back then. You may believe I am a bit of a lunatic, but believe what you may; I am simply attempting to shed light on the situation with evidence of what has happened in the past. Apple never bothered to make a speedy approval, I do not recall a single time in which Apple had the update ready before Android. 

All that being said, there could be another contributing factor to the delay of the update release. Returning to 17-Alpha (again), I remember fondly that the transfer to 18-Alpha from 17 was what V2.0 from 1.22 is now. It took so long to release because it was basically the game made from the ground up once again. 18-Alpha would seem rather primitive now, but even then after all the hype, all the promises, etc., there were still flaws with it. Here's the kicker though: there were rarely cases of whining, bickering, and general threats to the game when all this happened. Everyone still played the game and just went with the flow, despite what a dark era 18 and 19-Alpha was: a glitch ridden game that was exploited by toxic players whom wanted nothing more than to ruin the game for others. Yet players still stayed and chugged through the misery.

Now what is happening at this instant? Use what I had written above and you will decrypt it.......got it yet? If not, let me explain. The drastic change from 1.22 to 2.0 was similar to that of past events. Now history is repeating itself, except this time players are leaving because "It is not the same..." or "It sucks now..." blah blah blah. Well, it was nowhere near the same with the change of 17A to 18A, so why is it such a big deal now? 

My only conclusion is that the change occurring right now is that of what happened from 17A to 18A, the game was relatively the same, but massive changes were made. And what is being promised now? Major changes: new tanks, rebalancing, a new map, reworked currency, gameplay revisions, etc. The same promises made in the era of 17A. You could say that history is repeating itself in that sense.

Change is inevitable, and right now there is nothing that we can do to further accelerate the update's release. All I can say is read what I have written, take it into consideration, and enjoy the current version while it is around. I have provided logical reasoning behind this situation, it is ultimately up to you to assimilate that reasoning to your own.

Regards,

D.T.
TECMOT

I'm speechless. Wow, that was very good. Thank you!

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#147 Saphira1

Saphira1

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:32 AM

Regards,

D.T.
TECMOT

...Excellent, D.T, there is no ifs, ands, or buts about, straight up, good work bro

and you are right, people should realize that this game was built from the ground up in 18 alpha and 2.0,

cant stress this enough, the Developers cant do anything about it

Best Regards,

Derik

Edited by Saphira1, 10 September 2017 - 12:28 PM.

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#148 Saphira1

Saphira1

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:15 PM

I'll be going for tusk, I think, really depends on stats

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#149 Saphira1

Saphira1

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:38 AM

Nobody's talking, makes me feel awkward...
And has apple replied in any way?

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#150 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3284 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:44 AM

Nobody's talking, makes me feel awkward...And has apple replied in any way?

Unfortunately not.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#151 s3viking

s3viking

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:03 AM

They are still struggling with the pershing

#152 Saphira1

Saphira1

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

I'm really started to get annoyed with Apple, its been quite awhile (right around three weeks since its been sent to them), they need to hurry up, I get that nobody except apple can do anything, but Apple needs to get a move on  -_-

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#153 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:40 PM

I'm really started to get annoyed with Apple, its been quite awhile (right around three weeks since its been sent to them), they need to hurry up, I get that nobody except apple can do anything, but Apple needs to get a move on  -_-

Apple has to manually test Tanktastic; please, be patient.
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#154 Saphira1

Saphira1

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:44 PM

Apple has to manually test Tanktastic; please, be patient.

I will be, I just feel Apple is bein kinda ridiculous 

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#155 BenoutWest

BenoutWest

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:05 PM

Link below to the process that Apple goes through to test new and updated apps:

https://developer.ap...T_AN_APP_UPDATE

Interesting article on the differences between the Apple and Android app approval processes - Android is a lot more lenient:

https://dzone.com/ar...droid-vs-iphone

#156 Saphira1

Saphira1

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:21 PM

So any estimates on how much longer?

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

#157 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:47 PM

So any estimates on how much longer?

The update will come when it comes; no one knows the exact date - not even the Tanktastic Developers.

#158 Saphira1

Saphira1

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:06 PM

I wonder what the stats for new tanks will be..., what I buy really depends on the stats, though I've heard from numerous people that tusk, t90ms, and pl01 are very impressive 

​Its gainz o clock MFs!

​Let's goooo!!!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}