10 replies to this topic

#1 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:09 PM

Certain gameplay aspects and vehicles in the game are way to "OP" or just annoying here some that I could gather, also put your reading glasses on :

- The T92's gun is way to good, the fire rate and damage of the gun is to repetative making it annoying and really dangerous. Also the T92 can somehow meet higher teir vehicles , can literally best things like the Chieftan, and can make it to one of the top players in the match. If you didn't know by now the T92 is one of the first tanks you get.

-The M44 has way to much HP. I was once playing in a T-10 and planted 5+ HE rounds into the M44 didn't kill him. I'm pretty sure if something with barely any armor plus a compacted crew get penned by a HE round 90% of the crew/modules inside the M44 will get destroyed, the 10% of those surving probably are going to be handicapped.
The M44 is mostly going to be sitting in the enemy base, so players will have to make they're way inside the spawn without being detected, then they have to plant HE rounds into the M44 but by the time the player gets the M44 to 50% health the enemy players will have detected the player by now and mowed him down.

- T54's armor composition makes no sense unless you have HEAT.

- The guns are way to inaccurate and miss 75% of the time unless the enemies are in you face. Even vehicles without howitzers or derp guns suffer. ( For some reason british vehicles have really accurate guns.) The rounds always finds a way to loop the shot in a diffrent direction besides from the target.

-Low roles or richochets happens 50% of the time. Once I was playing in my trusty Type 82 and shot a T92 with a HEAT round and only did 45 damage, the typical damage is 200+.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 29 June 2017 - 02:19 PM.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2649 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:07 PM

Is there actually something good in gameplay?

29dekvt.jpg

#3 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:44 PM

Is there actually something good in gameplay?

killing a player after many, many, many deaths........

#4 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:46 AM

Certain gameplay aspects and vehicles in the game are way to "OP" or just annoying here some that I could gather, also put your reading glasses on :
- The T92's gun is way to good, the fire rate and damage of the gun is to repetative making it annoying and really dangerous. Also the T92 can somehow meet higher teir vehicles , can literally best things like the Chieftan, and can make it to one of the top players in the match. If you didn't know by now the T92 is one of the first tanks you get.
-The M44 has way to much HP. I was once playing in a T-10 and planted 5+ HE rounds into the M44 didn't kill him. I'm pretty sure if something with barely any armor plus a compacted crew get penned by a HE round 90% of the crew/modules inside the M44 will get destroyed, the 10% of those surving probably are going to be handicapped.
The M44 is mostly going to be sitting in the enemy base, so players will have to make they're way inside the spawn without being detected, then they have to plant HE rounds into the M44 but by the time the player gets the M44 to 50% health the enemy players will have detected the player by now and mowed him down.
- The guns are way to inaccurate and miss 75% of the time unless the enemies are in you face. Even vehicles without howitzers or derp guns suffer. ( For some reason british vehicles have really accurate guns.) The rounds always finds a way to loop the shot in a diffrent direction besides from the target.
-Low roles or richochets happens 50% of the time. Once I was playing in my trusty Type 82 and shot a T92 with a HEAT round and only did 45 damage, the typical damage is 200+.

al Khalid health nerf....

#5 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:59 AM

I believe the reasoning behind this is to make new player's experience less painful.

You're shooting.....HE, on a T-10? Anyways, the reasoning might be due to it being a low level SPG, which is to give it a higher chance to run away if in danger.

Just don't shoot the frontal armor, shoot the tracks and if you aren't capable of doing so, then flank it.

The community has already addressed this issue. The devs are working to find a way to balance it out (which isn't that hard really).

Every shot isn't guaranteed to penetrate, you should know that. Plus, due to T92's complex shape, it makes shells like the HEAT round less likely to penetrate. Tanktastic + RNG= Destruction 

:truestory:

Edited by randy12345, 30 June 2017 - 07:09 AM.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#6 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:52 AM

:truestory:

-The T92 is way to "comfortable" for low tier gaming and if the developers are going to go the newcomers feel welcome route, then pretty much if the new player gets a new tank after finishing playing the T92 they're going to think that they're playing in something similar to the T92 or they're just going to keep on playing the T92 because it's the only tank they feel good in.

- I have HE on the T-10 because A: the accuracy is garbage at far ranges and B: I just bought the T-10

-The T54 still is to well armored at the tracks and flanks.

-The low roles happen more often then in the past, and the I always fire my rounds at the flats parts like the side or the engine.

#7 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2649 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:51 PM

-The low roles happen more often then in the past, and the I always fire my rounds at the flats parts like the side or the engine.

T54 has extremely slow turret rotation so it's balanced.

You have to shot at the least angled armor not just engine and side..

29dekvt.jpg

#8 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:03 PM

Now do the high level tanks

#9 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:22 PM

-The T92 is way to "comfortable" for low tier gaming and if the developers are going to go the newcomers feel welcome route, then pretty much if the new player gets a new tank after finishing playing the T92 they're going to think that they're playing in something similar to the T92 or they're just going to keep on playing the T92 because it's the only tank they feel good in.

- I have HE on the T-10 because A: the accuracy is garbage at far ranges and B: I just bought the T-10

That's the point?

Bow down to my dank memes.

#10 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:17 PM

Now do the high level tanks

I am more used to lower-middle level tanks, I do have high level MBTs buts its because most players reside at lower level matches. So my experience doesn't extend to high level matches, you or someone else may have to create a post on balancing high level tanks.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 30 June 2017 - 09:18 PM.

#11 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:08 PM

al Khalid health nerf....

what he said
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}