Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Tank Poll (Recommended tanks)

Centurion Mk 7/1 Vickers MBT Mk1 M60A2 Starship Vickers MBT Mk7

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Should these tanks be added into the game? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Should the Suggested Centurion in the post be added?

1. Yes. (7 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

2. No. (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

3. It should be a upgrade to the stock Centurion in a later update. (5 votes [38.46%])

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

Should the Suggested Vickers MBT Mk1 and Mk7 in the post be added?

1. Yes. (7 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

2. No. (4 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

3. I'm not sure. (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Should the Suggested M60A2 Starship in the post be added?

1. Yes. (8 votes [61.54%])

Percentage of vote: 61.54%

2. No. (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

3. It should be a upgrade for the M60, but its a ATGM tank. (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:06 PM

Greeting's;

Not sure on what to vote?

I have set out information regarding the suggested tanks and some basic specs, the Vickers MBT will be explained together.

Centurion Mk 7/1

Spoiler

Vickers MBT's

Spoiler

M60A2 Starship

Spoiler

​Some Basic tank suggestions that you can discuss about in the comment's but focus on the 4 tanks suggested above.

​T-55

Spoiler

Chieftain Mk4 (Challenger Prototype)

Spoiler

Ru-251 (A.K.A the mini leopard)

Spoiler

Best Regard's;
Magic Ender11
TECREAT - Tanktastic English Community REcreational and promotionAl Team

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

#2 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:11 PM

I simply feel like all of these versions can be added to the game as physical upgrades, which already have been confirmed. There is no need to make almost the same vehicles in game. So yeah, I would prefer them as upgrades only. For the RU-251, I think that could be added separately indeed.
  • magic ender11 likes this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#3 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:17 PM

I simply feel like all of these versions can be added to the game as physical upgrades, which already have been confirmed. There is no need to make almost the same vehicles in game. So yeah, I would prefer them as upgrades only. For the RU-251, I think that could be added separately indeed.

I completely understand, but I'm not sure about the M60A2 Starship as its so different from the original tank, meaning in game it would go from a 105mm to a 157mm that launches ATM and ATGM rounds, making it so the tanks level would have to be increased to deal with the change, so because of this it should 'in my opinion' be added as a different tank.

And also the Vickers MBT, is another better version of the Centurion, I recommended both as different tanks because of the complete hull redesign making it really unique and different, for some middle level players the Vickers MBT will be a great mobile armoured tank.

The Ru-251 was almost going to be in the top three suggested tanks but I gathered the information and specs and thought in this case for it to be put in the after suggested tanks.

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

#4 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:11 PM

the Starship is basically a sheridan plus armor and a unecessary tall profile.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#5 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:30 PM

Yep xD

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

#6 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:41 AM

It's basically a modern day M3 Lee or Grant. So tall nothing could hide them.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

(Now available in-game)

Member of TECREAT

#7 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:39 PM

I wonder how much the developers would buff or debuff the starship if it made it in game?

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 15 June 2017 - 04:40 PM.

#8 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:04 AM

I see the Starship not making it into the game so don't get your hopes up.

Vickers MBT won't make it out that's for sure.

Neither will the Cheiftain mk4.

Only ones I think would be capable of making it would be the Centurion 7/1 and the RU251.

• Drestdave and magic ender11 like this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#9 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:01 PM

I see the Starship not making it into the game so don't get your hopes up.

Vickers MBT won't make it out that's for sure.

Neither will the Cheiftain mk4.

Only ones I think would be capable of making it would be the Centurion 7/1 and the RU251.

Why, what's wrong with the Vickers MBT?

It actually was made before the Conquer and its hull was used for the Cernaveron and Conquer but the armour was greatly enhanced.

The Vickers MBT was extremely mobile (A lot faster than the Centurion) and it has a 20-pdr rifled cannon making it a deadly predator to T-54's and T-62's.

Actually the M60A2 has a extremely high chance to be added into the game, it was a key element for technology in tanks today including ATS (Advanced Targeting system) and its 157mm cannon doesn't just pack a punch, it almost always penetrates a tanks hull at 2 miles.

The challenger mk4 also will probably be added in a future update making it a key stage to reach top tier British tanks.

The RU-251 is probably the best contending tank in this post, so I have to agree with you there.

Best regards;

Magic

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

#10 Drestdave

Drestdave

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:01 PM

It actually was made before the Conquer and its hull was used for the Cernaveron and Conquer but the armour was greatly enhanced.
The Vickers MBT was extremely mobile (A lot faster than the Centurion) and it has a 20-pdr rifled cannon making it a deadly predator to T-54's and T-62's.

Actually the M60A2 has a extremely high chance to be added into the game, it was a key element for technology in tanks today including ATS (Advanced Targeting system) and its 157mm cannon doesn't just pack a punch, it almost always penetrates a tanks hull at 2 miles.
The challenger mk4 also will probably be added in a future update making it a key stage to reach top tier British tanks.

The RU-251 is probably the best contending tank in this post, so I have to agree with you there.

Best regards;
Magic

Magic, your suggestion is nice, but jt doesn't mean they will add them. There are hundreds of tank suggestions on the Forums and barely one of them made it into the game. Don't expect it to be added because you suggest it.

Aside from that, it all are variants (except the ru-251) and at the moment there are no variants in the game. Why would they add them if there is something planned with them?

#11 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:13 AM

Magic, your suggestion is nice, but jt doesn't mean they will add them. There are hundreds of tank suggestions on the Forums and barely one of them made it into the game. Don't expect it to be added because you suggest it.

Aside from that, it all are variants (except the ru-251) and at the moment there are no variants in the game. Why would they add them if there is something planned with them?

I believe they are still working on gameplay issues like bugs, mechanics, and nerfing or buffing stats currently 

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 17 June 2017 - 07:29 AM.

#12 Drestdave

Drestdave

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:44 AM

I believe they are still working on gameplay issues like bugs, mechanics, and nerfing or buffing stats currently

mainly yes.

#13 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:36 PM

I know;

And none of these tanks are leading to other variants of tank, instead they branch of from a tank but lead to nothing meaning they are different in so many ways, even so; if a Centurion 1 upgraded to a Centurion 7/1 at the max level of 17, it wouldn't even go against tanks during its time period used in combat, this is why it should be a separate tank, and a Starship (M60A2) has a Anti-tank missile launcher that can both shoot ATGMS and standard shell types like APDS, HEAT and HE, with this it will make the M60 way to op for its max level of 33, it would need to be a separate tank based around level 40.

The Vickers MBT, as I said "Was also a key stage for evolutions of tanks, including the challenger 2,. meaning it would take a serious role in game for the British MBT's, it would have to be on a branch with the Centurions leading to the Conquer, so on.

Even though these tanks may not be added in a update or so, they still will probably be added in a later update just like the hundreds of other suggested armoured vehicles before this post.

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

#14 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1581 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:03 PM

, and a Starship (M60A2) has a Anti-tank missile launcher that can both shoot ATGMS and standard shell types like APDS, HEAT and HE, with this it will make the M60 way to op for its max level of 33, it would need to be a separate tank based around level 40.

uh thats what the m60 can currently do? lol .
anyways , the ppl arguing about the starship. the m60 in game is basically the m60a2 , look at its dmg , basically what a +150mm gun can do , and a m60a3 (the one we have in game) cannot shoot an atgm irl. (has a 120mm gun). so we basically have a starship in-game just with the looks of the m60a3.
git gud noob

#15 Drestdave

Drestdave

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:15 PM

I know;
And none of these tanks are leading to other variants of tank, instead they branch of from a tank but lead to nothing meaning they are different in so many ways, even so; if a Centurion 1 upgraded to a Centurion 7/1 at the max level of 17, it wouldn't even go against tanks during its time period used in combat, this is why it should be a separate tank, and a Starship (M60A2) has a Anti-tank missile launcher that can both shoot ATGMS and standard shell types like APDS, HEAT and HE, with this it will make the M60 way to op for its max level of 33, it would need to be a separate tank based around level 40.
The Vickers MBT, as I said "Was also a key stage for evolutions of tanks, including the challenger 2,. meaning it would take a serious role in game for the British MBT's, it would have to be on a branch with the Centurions leading to the Conquer, so on.

Even though these tanks may not be added in a update or so, they still will probably be added in a later update just like the hundreds of other suggested armoured vehicles before this post.

probably not.

#16 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:32 PM

probably not.

Who knows?

It might be.

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

#17 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:26 AM

Best regards;

Magic

http://forum.tanktas...ed-to-be-added/

This list I made a year back has a high importance value, and have you seen GHOR do anything about it or even consider adding any of these tanks? Of course not, it's a suggestion for Christ sake man, it isn't like GHOR is obligated to do so or anything. 

I simply gave you the most realistic way possible of those tanks vehicles being added, you got to face reality sometime :/

I apologize for speaking harshly, I know it's not the most efficient way to explain things, but it's just the way I say things.

Edited by randy12345, 27 June 2017 - 08:14 AM.

• Tank Ben and Error 403 like this

Bow down to my dank memes.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}