Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 198 posts
  • HomeBorgotaro (provincia di Parma) Italy

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

images-1.jpg

erb-panhard-4ea5df.jpg
  • m1 tanker, Iluvtanks and EquablezMonsterz like this
Swiggity swooty Im coming for your booty (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ http://www6.flamingt....gif&_loc=image

#2 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:16 PM

I think the one in your picture isn't an EBR-10 but an EBR-75, which is a variant before the EBR-10 which has a AMX-12 turret on it.
Panhard_EBR-FL12-1.png actual EBR-10

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 11 June 2017 - 12:28 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#3 i love tanks

i love tanks

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:28 PM

...im just being useless to the community...I come once every 1000 years and post just Topics about tanks...that are way too weird to be added... I disappear and be silent for another couple of years before returning..im completely useless..
Swiggity swooty Im coming for your booty (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ http://www6.flamingt....gif&_loc=image

#4 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant Colonel

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:53 PM

That tank was made from a dare it looks like.
  • EquablezMonsterz likes this

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

(Now available in-game)

Member of TECREAT

#5 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeFortnite

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:06 PM

...im just being useless to the community...I come once every 1000 years and post just Topics about tanks...that are way too weird to be added... I disappear and be silent for another couple of years before returning..im completely useless..

Never be self-deprecatory. "You should always speak your mind, and be bold, and be obnoxious [<<you're not], and do whatever you want, and don't let anybody [you] tell you to stop it."

Besides, look at the rating your topic got.

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 11 June 2017 - 07:15 PM.

• EquablezMonsterz likes this

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#6 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:27 PM

nobody is useless to the community especially during times like this where there isnt as much people playing and just subtracting a player may seem like a loss of a celebrity. Plus, things that are impossible and to weird to add aren't always the case I mean look at the object 279, (Unless your talking about the things like the Chrysler TV-8 then no.) and the Panhard EBR-10 has alot of potential of being added to the game.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 11 June 2017 - 07:39 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#7 i love tanks

i love tanks

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:19 AM

I dont think...

#8 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeFortnite

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:32 AM

I dont think...

You think..and if you don't, who cares. Everyone has cases where they don't think before they act. I sure have been reamed enough times for that.

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#9 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:42 AM

hahahahaha

NO

Posting this posts isn't useless at all, just keep doing your thing.

• Iluvtanks likes this

Bow down to my dank memes.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}