That's why there's gold shop. Otherwise who would buy gold if the gold-earning is enough?
The wait to buy a garage slot is already long enough to encourage users to purchase gold but then having to acquire additional gold to upgrade the tank so it is playable is essential dictating that the overall game is pay to win - contributing to the number of players leaving, seeking out other "substitutes”.
[The suggestion] "would only be applicable for vehicles with an upgrade level lower than 6.". In the game, vehicles usually greatly surpass an upgrade level of 5. Therefore, this in turn is a suitable fix and encourages users to have more of a feeling for how their chosen vehicle will play prior to entering PvP.
Moreover, it is more time consuming to max vehicles considering their ultimate upgrade level, players would still need to purchase gold to gain an advantage. Although, ranking up does provide adequate gold, this solution was devised from several complaints to remove garage slots and even now upgrade points as it is apparent that the game is more of a grind and gives the overall impression that the player is being compelled into a situation where gold is mandatory.
Nonetheless, thank you for your comments.
- Upgrade points become general. You can get Upgrade points with every tank, with a certain limit of experience needed, set accordingly to your rank. That will allow players to play with their better tanks and get upgrade points by doing this, which they can use for any other vehicle in the game.
- Make Upgrade points after the tank has reached its 10th upgrade level, so players do have a chance to stand against enemies and will be able to achieve better results.
- (total removal is fine as well)
Thank you for providing some alternatives.
1. I believe this is too much of a drastic change and could be considered sometime in the future.
2. I think this is a viable solution.
3. Don't be that guy.
"Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness" ― Salahuddin al-Ayyubi (RA)