• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cenarius

cenarius

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:02 AM

The moderators of tanktastic are very nice. They are very responsible and very helpful. If you ask anything from them they will reply instantly. Need any help ask the moderators and they will help you. I really like all of the moderators. My favourite moderator is error 403. Keep it up moderators. I made this post just to thank all of the moderators.

Edited by cenarius, 19 May 2017 - 02:04 AM.

• magic ender11 and NeonTempzzz like this

#2 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3271 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:04 AM

Greetings, Cenarius.

We are pleased to hear that you appreciate the support provided by the TECT (Tanktastic English Community Team).

Thank you for your kind words, but please, be aware that I am just doing my bit, just like everyone else.

Should you have any questions or need any assistance, you know where to find us, as always.

Kind regards;

Error 403

• magic ender11 likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#3 cenarius

cenarius

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:06 AM

Ok error 403 sir all the moderators are very good and I like all of them.

#4 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:14 AM

Like I've said before in a topic made by me, I do really appriciate the work done by the Staff. Without those people in the game, and we must realize this, it would be a mess without any organisation. That is why I once again will thank those who do/did a job as Staff member for their work. Thank You!

But, lets not forget that the community is awesome as well! Thanks to those as well. After all, generally everbody takes part in creating an user friendly enviroment. Keep on ranking and stay awesome.

Topic were I was talking about is here: http://forum.tanktas...nks +moderators

Edited by Drestdave, 19 May 2017 - 02:16 AM.

• blitzkrieg101 and magic ender11 like this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#5 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:18 AM

I completely agree with you, just remember it's not just the moderators that have to be congratulated it's the hole Tanktastic staff team.
Also I have no personal favourite moderator, I think they all are great in one way or another.

See you on the battlefield;
Magic

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

#6 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:05 PM

Thank you for all your kind words, Gentlemen;

All of those in TECT appreciate your kind words; however, I'm merely doing my part as a TECT member; as well as to provide support to Community members. However, please: know that I'm only doing my job as a Community Member.

Best Regards;
T.B
  • Drestdave likes this
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#7 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:54 PM

I will add my gratitude to the moderators. I can't say anything about TECREAT though seeing as I am a selected candidate, but regardless my great gratitude. Without you I would've been banned because I had a habit of writing in CAPS. XD

Edited by NeonTempzzz, 19 May 2017 - 12:55 PM.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#8 Saphira1

Saphira1

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • HomePennsylvania

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

​the moderators are great, thanks a bunch for everything

​  We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, The Anchor From the Navy, the Rope from the Army, and on the Seventh Day while God rested we overran His perimeter and stole the Globe and have been running the show ever since.

​USMC   

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}