[Welcome Back] - Digitalcrow!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Major General

• Others: In-game Moderator
  • 483 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

Greetings, fellow Community members;

image.jpeg

I have merely made this topic to welcome back a great member of this Community: Digitalcrow!

Allow us all to take a few moments to welcome him back to this great Community; so, welcome back, Digitalcrow! It is great to have you back!

I would also like to welcome back Digitalcrow to the TECT (Tanktastic English Community Team)! Congratulations, Digitalcrow!

Best Regards;

T.B
TECMOT

• USMC Sniper, Unknown 4249, In98 and 2 others like this
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#2 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:20 PM

Finally! Someone made a topic for this. Digital crow was an awesome friend and admin. It's great to see you back! I hope you can stay and I know how many people missed you. I hope you love the community as much as they love you :) You have helped this community so much..I can't wait to see you around again. I know we have all missed you. 

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#3 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1887 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:28 PM

Where'd you get this information? Directly from him?

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#4 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:30 PM

Where'd you get this information? Directly from him?

Dude, read discord, I asked In and he was directly contacted by Digital Crow

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#5 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8358 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:46 PM

I want to be happy but I can't because the feelings I'm going through are too great. My boi digitalcrow finally decided to come back to his family!
  • Tank Ben likes this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#6 In98

In98

Lieutenant Colonel

• Others: In-game Senior Moderator
  • 333 posts
  • HomeU.S.A

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:56 PM

;) :D :) 

#7 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:38 PM

Everyone misses Digi so much, such awesome support. I can guarantee this topic may have the most likes soon, lol. 

#8 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• General Community Representative
  • 3087 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:11 PM

fireworks-animation-43.gif ba-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-pic.g

Finally! You have no idea how much we have missed your awesome art work, your fantastic personality, all your help, assistance, support, advice, tutorials and everything else with you which is fantastic, DigitalCrow: you have truly been an inspiration to most of us! It is understandable that your work required a lot of time, which meant you had to priority. But we hope things are more "normal" and less stressful now, and that you will stay with us. It will be a great pleasure and an honor to seeing you around again. Welcome back, DigitalCrow! To the rest of us: let us start the celebration!

Psst, psst, please check the picture. It was just temporary: "due to policy" and "with immediate effect", remember. So we hope you did not get it wrong. ;)

• Tank Ben likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#9 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1530 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:12 AM

great news
git gud noob

#10 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2460 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:38 AM

great news

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}