7 replies to this topic

#1 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:14 AM

I'm disappointed no one has written this topic yet...I just want to wish all mother's a happy mother's day, and I want to remind you guys to wish your moms one too. Even if your country doesn't celebrate it at all, or not on the same day of the US, just remember that mother's go through a lot, and they always share a bond that other relatives don't, and won't. After all, most of them devoted over a decade of life to us when we were kid, and that's probably hell, and may still now, lol. So, Happy Mother's day and Thank You to mom's.

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." - unknown

"But behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begins." - Mitch Albom

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2448 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:20 AM

That's only in U.S.A. And some countries
2ir0t1s.jpg

Edited by basmal121, 14 May 2017 - 09:23 AM.

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#3 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1882 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:23 AM

Thank you for posting this. Today is the only day I wish everyone here logs off and spends time with their mothers. They deserve your time. So, show them you care. 

Happy Mothers Day

• Vint, rcmppolice and Tank Ben like this

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#4 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:29 AM

That's only in U.S.A....
2ir0t1s.jpg

I edited the topic accordingly.

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#5 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Major General

• Others: In-game Moderator
  • 479 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:37 AM

I will do my part, in wishing you all a Happy Mothers' Day:

Happy Mothers' Day!

Regards;

T.B

• Iluvtanks likes this
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#6 Vint

Vint

leader of Eagle One

• Others: In-game Moderator
  • 823 posts
  • HomeCentral Ohio USA

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:17 PM

Happy Mother's Day and I did talk to my mother today it was enjoyable
  • Iluvtanks and Tank Ben like this
🇺🇸 motto: speak softly but carry a 120 MM smoothbore 🇺🇸
Playing Tanktastic since May 2013

#7 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:02 PM

Thank you for posting this. Today is the only day I wish everyone here logs off and spends time with their mothers. They deserve your time. So, show them you care. 

Happy Mothers Day

Lol my mothers day was yesterday
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#8 cenarius

cenarius

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:54 AM

Happy mothers day to everyone.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}