Photo

Closing the Book (Abscence due to the inevitable passing of a family member)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1913 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:28 PM

Just a heads up to this beloved community.

I'm leaving the game and the Forum for awhile. I have just been informed that a very close family member of mine has a serious case of possible brain-cancer and is expected to pass away quite soon. So, I must devote 100% of my time to helping "close the book" - per say - with this individual and speak as much as I can with them, before the inevitable. I am not looking for your sympathy, etc. But, I do ask that you pray for my beloved family member a peaceful transition into the greater god.

I love you all;
Chris (Iluvtanks)
  • blitzkrieg101 and Deadline like this

#2 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:04 PM

All my prayers and best intentions goes to him/her. I pray that God delivers your family member from suffering, even if that does includes the loss of him. I also pray for the strength of your family. I pray that you can also find continual strength and hope in God while this is continuing. And we all love you back, your unwavering help to this community has strengthened it in ways unimaginable, even when things have been controversial. I, and I'm sure many others here, have suffered from the loss of a dear and close family member. But I know that you will make the best of it, whether he is permanently injured, or he passes.

I hope you can come back to this community, and if you can't, we love you too, and we'll do our best to support you. Through the internet. All the best to you, your family, and your future. 

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 09 May 2017 - 06:12 AM.

• NeonTempzzz likes this

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#3 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3270 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:44 PM

My sincere condolences; best wishes and prayers to you and your family, Iluvtanks. Remember that this is just a game, it is of no importance compared to human beings and human lives; human beings have created this and many other games. Do not worry about your absence, take all the time you need. Nothing here will disappear should you be inactive for a period of time.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#4 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1429 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:40 AM

im sorry to hear that Chris i will continue to pray for you and your family the coming days
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}