Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

[TECREAT SURVEYS: PART TWO] 》Contests《

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Poll: [TECREAT Survey] Your votes are confidential: other members won't be able to see what you've chosen. (17 member(s) have cast votes)

[CONTESTS] (Multiple Choice) Do you think that prizes used in previous contests were particularly interesting or unique?

1. Yes, I did. (5 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Yes, a little bit. (8 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

3. I'm not sure. (3 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

4. No, not really. (2 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

5. No, absolutely not. (2 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

[CONTESTS] If TECREAT were to host contests in the near future, with alluring prizes, would you partake?

1. Yes, absolutely. (7 votes [41.18%])

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

2. Yes, I think so. (7 votes [41.18%])

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

3. I don't know (2 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

4. No, not really. (1 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

5. No, absolutely not. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

[CONTESTS] (Multiple Choice) Do you find that contests in the past have either been too easy, difficult, or just difficult to understand?

1. I thought they were extremely easy. (1 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

2. They were pretty easy. (6 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. They were a balance of difficult and easy. (7 votes [31.82%])

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

4. They were a bit difficult. (3 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

5. They were really difficult. (3 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

6. The level of difficulty of the contest was easy; I just couldn't understand the instructions given. (2 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote

#1 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1892 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 26 April 2017 - 04:33 AM

As of last Sunday, throughout the next few months, TECREAT will be releasing short 3 part surveys consisting of 3 major topics on every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday (CTZ time) of every 2nd week. Meaning, 3 short surveys one week, none the following, and another 3 the following week after that.

These surveys focus on key topics within the community and are merely ment for informational purposes on behalf of TECREAT. These informations will be used to determine TECREAT's course of action with the English community; through tending to its need and wants to the best of TECREAT's abilities. Therefore, your votes will remain confidential, and only the TECREAT Managers (Qnomei and myself), as well as the English Community Manager will be able to view them.

This weeks survey topic:

CONTESTS 

• PART 1 [23/04/17] (Completed)
  • PART 2 [25/04/17]
  • PART 3 [27/04/17]

UPCOMING TOPICS WILL ONLY BE RELEASED ON THE SUNDAY OF THAT WEEK

Thank you for taking your time to answer these surveys. Your feedback means everything to us, as, TECREAT's goal is to fulfill the needs of the community. Your feedback will be reviewed and hopefully implimented or taken into action as soon as possible. 

Humble regards;

Iluvtanks [The Tanktastic English Community REcreationAl Team (TECREAT)]

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#2 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Major General

• Others: In-game Moderator
  • 493 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:43 AM

I have never participated in contests, and I will continue to do so.
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#3 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1892 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:02 PM

I have never participated in contests, and I will continue to do so.

Hence, I added the poll option in the first place. This comment isn't required, but thank you for your feedback.

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#4 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 27 April 2017 - 06:20 AM

I thought a lot were difficult because either I didn't have the equipment, in game focused or I couldn't get in a team. If it's based on things in game it stops me right in my tracks because I don't have a device to run it. Please keep that in mind for the future please. I'm probably not the only one too.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Trial member of TECREAT

#5 Jersh

Jersh

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:17 AM

TO be quite honest, There really isn't any point of contests until the game gets better, and more users are acquired. It's a more functional process if the user base was high traffic. Right now I think the main focus should be getting more users to the game. IMO.

• randy12345, Iluvtanks and Tank Ben like this

#6 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8370 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:53 AM

TO be quite honest, There really isn't any point of contests until the game gets better, and more users are acquired. It's a more functional process if the user base was high traffic. Right now I think the main focus should be getting more users to the game. IMO.

Trust me, me and je4n have tried several times, they think Tanktastic as joke.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#7 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1892 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:25 AM

These are just surveys. TECREAT is just gathering information so we know what to focus on first, and how to improve said "what". These surveys in no way implicate that contests are going to be initiated on the forum anytime soon. Thank you for your concern.

Humble regards;
Iluvtanks (TECREAT Management)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}