5 replies to this topic

#1 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • HomeWut happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:54 AM

The Enigma was an Iraqi modernization of the T-55 tank, though it had extra armor welded on and a cheaper budget than other tanks at the time. The idea of the modification was to possibly resist HEAT and ATM rounds though again, it is just a T-55 tank seeing action against tanks like the Abrams which were more modern. Think of it as a Panzer 4 with extra armor or a megach but they were actually useful at there job. Type-69-II-Enigma-300x225.jpg
Sometimes used the type-69 hull
T-55-Enigma.png
I don't know whether if this was suggested by someone already but, if this tank somehow enters the game please put it in levels 22-32, becuase this thing won't survive 40+.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 24 April 2017 - 05:09 AM.

#2 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:27 AM

Or simply add the T-55 ( just a high tier T-54 with buffed damage and health to make it competitive) and add the Enigma as it's blueprint variant.

Edited by randy12345, 24 April 2017 - 06:28 AM.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#3 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

TECREAT Manager

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1902 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:34 AM

If the developers add visual modifications; this could be a possible visual modification for maxed T-54's. For instance; it'd give you the option to decide which visual modification you'd like for your maxed tank? Either that or add it as a premium tank.

<p><em><strong>"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown</strong></em></p>

#4 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • HomeWut happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:54 PM

If the developers add visual modifications; this could be a possible visual modification for maxed T-54's. For instance; it'd give you the option to decide which visual modification you'd like for your maxed tank? Either that or add it as a premium tank.

This should also should be available for the Type-69.
Also, Enigma in Latin means mysterious.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 24 April 2017 - 01:55 PM.

#5 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:53 PM

T-54 and T-55 are two whole different tanks.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#6 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:41 AM

I wish I could make a decision but my expertise lies in WWII tanks and a few modern US tanks. I will say the variants of a stock tank are usually added as extra premiums. Sometimes I don't like that because most of the time they are not correctly balanced. I have seen this too often in other games so I say make it an alternative choice in a tank line.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Trial member of TECREAT

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}