9 replies to this topic

#1 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • HomeIm burning in vegas send water.

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:54 AM

The Enigma was an Iraqi modernization of the T-55 tank, though it had extra armor welded on and a cheaper budget than other tanks at the time. The idea of the modification was to possibly resist HEAT and ATM rounds though again, it is just a T-55 tank seeing action against tanks like the Abrams which were more modern. Think of it as a Panzer 4 with extra armor or a megach but they were actually useful at there job. Type-69-II-Enigma-300x225.jpg
Sometimes used the type-69 hull
T-55-Enigma.png
I don't know whether if this was suggested by someone already but, if this tank somehow enters the game please put it in levels 22-32, becuase this thing won't survive 40+.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 24 April 2017 - 05:09 AM.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#2 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:27 AM

Or simply add the T-55 ( just a high tier T-54 with buffed damage and health to make it competitive) and add the Enigma as it's blueprint variant.

Edited by randy12345, 24 April 2017 - 06:28 AM.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#3 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1913 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:34 AM

If the developers add visual modifications; this could be a possible visual modification for maxed T-54's. For instance; it'd give you the option to decide which visual modification you'd like for your maxed tank? Either that or add it as a premium tank.

#4 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:54 PM

If the developers add visual modifications; this could be a possible visual modification for maxed T-54's. For instance; it'd give you the option to decide which visual modification you'd like for your maxed tank? Either that or add it as a premium tank.

This should also should be available for the Type-69.
Also, Enigma in Latin means mysterious.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 24 April 2017 - 01:55 PM.

#5 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:53 PM

T-54 and T-55 are two whole different tanks.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#6 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:41 AM

I wish I could make a decision but my expertise lies in WWII tanks and a few modern US tanks. I will say the variants of a stock tank are usually added as extra premiums. Sometimes I don't like that because most of the time they are not correctly balanced. I have seen this too often in other games so I say make it an alternative choice in a tank line.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#7 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

I knew someone would have suggested this tank before me
  • EquablezMonsterz likes this
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#8 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:55 PM

ha-ha

#9 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2581 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:01 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

29dekvt.jpg

#10 Menisaur

Menisaur

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Get that troll face outta here!
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}