3 replies to this topic

#1 RazgrizKnight

RazgrizKnight

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:40 PM

>Does Sabot rounds make less damage than AP? It appears so
>Why do the enemy seem to do more damage per shot than me sometimes when we are both using similar tanks and are shooting in front of each other?
>Is there a way to change servers? I constantly get "ghost damage" as i call it (ie the shot seemingly misses but does damage) due to lag differences, I'm on Mexico and I wonder if there's a NA server
>I thought you said you were removing gold to expand garage ;n;
  • Iluvtanks likes this

#2 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3942 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:19 PM

APDS does less damage but also has more pen on a tank best used against tanks with high armor values(like say a T-90A, or M1A2's turret) where as AP is sort of the middle ground between HEAT and APDS aka good enough damage, and average pen.

An enemy may doing more damage due to either shell selection, shooting your weakspots or a combo of the two every tank has a weakness to them(correction most have multiple weakspots that can be exploited for higher damage totals)

Changing servers as far as I know is not an option could be wrong. As to ghost shots that is a latency issue which is mainly server sided(the servers are located far away even for US players I myself get 221ms Ping at its lowest point.

Developers never stated they where getting rid of garage slots in fact they stated the exact opposite last I heard but that was months ago. They have said they are working on a more balanced system though so maybe...this one really has no solid answer.

On a off track compliment idk wether you intended it or not but nice Ace Combat 5 reference in your name(sorry if its not lol)

Edited by Tankiller96, 23 April 2017 - 08:19 PM.

• Iluvtanks likes this
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#3 RazgrizKnight

RazgrizKnight

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:34 PM

Of course i meant it :v
Razgriz is razgriz no matter where u are.

And thanks for the quick response
  • Iluvtanks likes this

#4 In98

In98

Lieutenant Colonel

• Others: In-game Senior Moderator
  • 347 posts
  • HomeU.S.A

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:52 AM

Considering your questions has been answered, thus, this topic has been locked to avoid any negative posting or flaming.

Regards:
In98

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}