Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

[TECREAT SURVEY: PART ONE] 》Contests《

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Poll: [TECREAT SURVEY] This Survey is Private; other users won't be able to see your votes. (21 member(s) have cast votes)

[CONTESTS] (Multiple Choice) Would you like to see more in-game contests or more forum contests?

1. More In-Game contests. (15 votes [55.56%])

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

2. More Forum contests. (9 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. I don't know. (3 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

[CONTESTS] Would you like to see more Contests that involve both the Russian and English communities?

1. Yes, I would. (8 votes [38.10%])

Percentage of vote: 38.10%

2. Sometimes. (7 votes [33.33%])

3. No, I wouldn't. (6 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

4. I don't know. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

[CONTESTS] Do you think that contests done together between the English and Russian communities are fairly judged?

1. Yes, I do. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Sometimes. (8 votes [38.10%])

Percentage of vote: 38.10%

3. No, I don't. (6 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

4. I don't know. (7 votes [33.33%])

Vote

#1 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1913 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:55 PM

PicsArt_04-23-09.02.02.jpg

As of today, throughout the next few months, TECREAT will be releasing short 3 part surveys consisting of 3 major topics on every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday of every 2nd week. Meaning, 3 short surveys one week, none the following, and another 3 the following week after that.

These surveys focus on key topics within the community and are merely ment for informational purposes on behalf of TECREAT. These informations will be used to determine TECREAT's course of action with the English community; through tending to its need and wants to the best of TECREAT's abilities. Therefore, your votes will remain confidential, and only the TECREAT Managers (Qnomei and myself), as well as the English Community Manager will be able to view them.

This weeks survey topic:

CONTESTS 

• PART 1 [23/04/17]
  • PART 2 [25/04/17]
  • PART 3 [27/04/17]

UPCOMING TOPICS WILL ONLY BE RELEASED ON THE SUNDAY OF THAT WEEK

Thank you for taking your time to answer these surveys. Your feedback means everything to us, as, TECREATS goal is to fulfill the needs of the community. Your feedback will be reviewed and hopefully implimented or taken into action as soon as possible. 

Humble regards;

Iluvtanks [The Tanktastic English Community REcreationAl Team (TECREAT)]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}