Community review

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3307 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:07 AM

Your argument is to tax veteran players? When, we comprise the majority of Tanktastic player-base?

It was not an argument, my dear Iluvtanks, I simply stated a fact, a fact that cannot be changed by words, no matter how much I wish it could.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#22 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:40 AM

That is what the whole point of the daily bonuses. If you do not claim it, the daily bonus system will reset.

This is very little to worry about. Five days in a row with very low daily bonuses; you have "nothing" to lose. On the other hand, as stated in this post, the current daily bonus system is not efficient at all and needs improvements and changes. We do not talk about small improvements and changes; a full rework of the system is planned. When the new daily bonus system has been implemented, we are maybe talking about a 30+ days system. That means that the daily bonus system will not reset if you do not claim the daily bonus a day, but rather continue where you left.

Well great now in the future I have to watch a bunch of ads and do a bunch shady tasks to get at least some gold while waiting 30 days for the next batch of gold. Well at least my progress wont be reseted.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 19 April 2017 - 04:42 AM.

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#23 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3307 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:41 AM

Well great now in the future I have to watch a bunch of ads and do a bunch shady tasks to get at least some gold.

At least it is free.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#24 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • HomeVegas strong

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:57 AM

At least it is free.

[=(

Equablez Burning Through the Battlefield 🔥,  forums, and his Wallet!

#25 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3942 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:37 PM

I am bumping this as a review for what the community as a whole asked for in the upcoming update.
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}