• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:54 AM

Of course there is a big difference between me and you, the employees in this game, i can write my opinions freely here while you can not, almost all moderators not playing this game becouse that do not know what is really happening, do not forget i'm not conducting like a wooden doll while above many of you is someone who will lead only moving strings. I do not expect and i not want to agree whith me, there's a big difference between me and you do not want to be offended putting yourself on the same level whith me, i realized something in this game whith 100 friends, something good when we remember the horror of someone named davida. I stop playing 3 months ago, not only me almost all clan members, we know, we are big guys our strings are cut, we are free like a bird. Honor is not for sale, you have or do not have it. Again has nothing to do whith my tablet, update is not good. Yours friend CATA.

#22 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3241 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:56 AM

Of course there is a big difference between me and you, the employees in this game, i can write my opinions freely here while you can not, almost all moderators not playing this game becouse that do not know what is really happening, do not forget i'm not conducting like a wooden doll while above many of you is someone who will lead only moving strings. I do not expect and i not want to agree whith me, there's a big difference between me and you do not want to be offended putting yourself on the same level whith me, i realized something in this game whith 100 friends, something good when we remember the horror of someone named davida. I stop playing 3 months ago, not only me almost all clan members, we know, we are big guys our strings are cut, we are free like a bird. Honor is not for sale, you have or do not have it. Again has nothing to do whith my tablet, update is not good. Yours friend CATA.

Again, your own personal opinions. I always freely state my opinions, and I say that I like the game simply because I do, or I would not have been here answering your messages today.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#23 Beowulf

Beowulf

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

Remember nazi killer 12 he killed about 3,000 tanks in hehe and more banns and mutes very day it was world war 1 in hehe lasted for 1 year to be exact then world war 2 in hehe came with German leader and now there nothing there is nothing more horrific then world war 1 hehe it was futile_88 mikek and Leroy vs nazikiller12 s3 king and couple more tanks vs hehe every day war happened mute and bans cuss chaos every day nazi killer teamed with 5 people on his side it was horrible till he got he acc banned for user name and now half the people from the beging forgotten half the people can't play and I say this because I don't ever want to remember this again I suffer from memory loss so in a couple months I will forget this but dont forget the history of tanktastic god bless

#24 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:01 PM

Remember nazi killer 12 he killed about 3,000 tanks in hehe and more banns and mutes very day it was world war 1 in hehe lasted for 1 year to be exact then world war 2 in hehe came with German leader and now there nothing there is nothing more horrific then world war 1 hehe it was futile_88 mikek and Leroy vs nazikiller12 s3 king and couple more tanks vs hehe every day war happened mute and bans cuss chaos every day nazi killer teamed with 5 people on his side it was horrible till he got he acc banned for user name and now half the people from the beging forgotten half the people can't play and I say this because I don't ever want to remember this again I suffer from memory loss so in a couple months I will forget this but dont forget the history of tanktastic god bless

what? do u even english m8?
git gud noob

#25 BenoutWest

BenoutWest

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:58 PM

I think he is saying that he loves the update.

#26 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:24 PM

He's lost and clueless... Give him a chance.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#27 Beowulf

Beowulf

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:23 AM

see you guys need to know the history of tanktastic .-. and no i'm not American i don't know much english or grammar as you say it

#28 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:45 PM

see you guys need to know the history of tanktastic .-. and no i'm not American i don't know much english or grammar as you say it

Having good grammar doesn't make your point right, so what are you trying to infer with that?

Bow down to my dank memes.

#29 s3viking

s3viking

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:23 PM

Amen

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}