TECREAT - Overview

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Altank

Altank

~Everlasting Alpha~

• PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • HomeFrom the lands where the ground never thaws; beneath the scorched sky, where the clouds are torn and rent.

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:37 AM

Dear fellow Community members,

true to a policy of development and improvement focused around your constructive feedback and, most importantly, around users themselves, it was thus decided to support and encourage your contribution to the well-being of the Tanktastic Community by establishing an officially-acknowledged team, comprising and managed by Community Contributors, providing assistance to any Community members willing to enrich the Community culture and help - supporting them in their projects.

Therefore, as of now, TECREAT will be managed by our current Community Contributors: Iluvtanks and Qnomei, who will proceed with developing the team in accordance with these administrative guidelines.

This team of Community members will be entrusted with creating contests, support and promote ideas and feedback provided by Community members themselves; thus ensuring the Tanktastic Community may offer a pleasant and active environment for anyone willing to join our Community.

As such, this team - officially known by the name TECREAT (Tanktastic English Community REcreational and promotionAl Team) - will be directly overseen a few selected Staff members - in order to ensure that operations and work within the team may proceed smoothly and in accordance with the EULA/Forum Rules - and will be officially supported by the TECMAT itself.

This means that TECREAT will be granted the power to organize and promote Tanktastic in the forms of official contests with actual in-game rewards and alluring prizes. However, this will also - and most importantly - mean that TECREAT will be granted authority and power to promote and relay your feedback and ideas, leading to their actual implementation into the game and the Community.

More informations will be released in due time after TECREAT establishment; which will of course be closely tethered to the Tanktastic Community Contributors Program.

I would like to remind that TECREAT is not an official Tanktastic Staff Team; but an officially-supported one directly overseen by Staff members: generally, TECREAT members won't be granted moderating powers nor be tasked with moderating duties; their main task being organizing events and promoting the game, as well as users feeback, ideas and project more directly; ensuring any Community members may enjoy their time as part of the Tanktastic Community to the fullest.

As always, thanks for your attention, Commanders! Best Regards!

Al

• Qnomei, rcmppolice, Iluvtanks and 4 others like this

7TPwwPK.gif

~Dura Lex, Sed Lex~

~Ignorantia Legis non excusat~

~Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.~

#2 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3236 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:38 AM

Congratulations, Iluvtanks and Qnomei! Good luck; I am sure you will do a good job.

• Mr blue sky01 likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#3 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:44 AM

Congratulations! Best of luck to you two.

Best Regards,

T.B

• Iluvtanks likes this
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#4 e11even

e11even

Corporal

• In-game Moderator
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:54 AM

congrats ilovetanks and qnomei
  • Iluvtanks likes this
do good no harm done,
keep it clean no muting for the day.
Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

#5 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:56 AM

Gj

#6 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 12:43 PM

My sincere thanks to TECMAT, TECMOT, and the community for granting me such a prestigious position, that correlates with my skills here, et cetera. I can promise, 100%, that - along with Qnomie - we will ensure that the English community of the Tanktastic community remains a thriving, exciting, fun place for all for as long as we're here.

Humble regards;
Iluvtanks
  • Fiutel_88 likes this

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#7 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2549 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:26 PM

As usual

#8 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

Congrats.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#9 Qnomei

Qnomei

Official Wiki Admin

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1557 posts
  • HomeThe Great Land of Cheese, also known as Wisconsin

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:16 PM

Sorry I've been inactive lately; I really have to focus on school for the next few months. I've been thinking up contest ideas for a while now. I never thought you guys would let me actually organize them. 

And no, I haven't quit the game, I'm just taking a break. I'll be back at it with the wiki and such after finals. Besides, with all the changes the game has gone through in the past few months, along with the upcoming update, getting the wiki up to date right away is really difficult. 

That aside, I am in the Facebook group as well, so it will be easy to organize contests through there and in the forum. I know a lot of people use one or the other.

Here's a quick list of 4 contest ideas off the top of my head. I've gotten a lot better at image editing, so this only took a couple minutes to make:
7hO3kyb.png

As you can see, I don't like the idea of a boring contest.

• dragontanker, Fiutel_88, basmal121 and 5 others like this

#10 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

Congrats Iluvtanks and Qnomei!! You guys deserve this.

I new you'd get your position back iluvtanks, the community willed it so!

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#11 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

Chris, I think this is the time to react to my Personal Message regarding that trailer, and I will have to add another reciepent.

I think we all know both of you guys creative works, Iluvtanks with his absolutely awesome media content, but also from the Christmas Contest, it all was him. For qnomei, one of the genius masterminds behind the Wikia, but also behind several pieces of artwork & media.

TECMAT did a really good job selecting those Community Cobtributers for TECREAT hosts. I want to congratulate both of you for the more then awesome contributions both of you made. The English TankTastic community is now pretty much ensured with good contests etc etc. Once again, congratulations, and I am looking foward to the first project to enjoy;)

Regards,
Dave

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#12 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2549 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:24 AM

I've gotten a lot better at image editing, so this only took a couple minutes to make.

Congratulations for learning photo editing

#13 In98

In98

Lieutenant Colonel

• Others: In-game Senior Moderator
  • 336 posts
  • HomeU.S.A

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:45 AM

Congratulation both and as always good luck with your new position!

Regards:

In98
  • Iluvtanks likes this

#14 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

Sorry I've been inactive lately; I really have to focus on school for the next few months. I've been thinking up contest ideas for a while now. I never thought you guys would let me actually organize them. 

And no, I haven't quit the game, I'm just taking a break. I'll be back at it with the wiki and such after finals. Besides, with all the changes the game has gone through in the past few months, along with the upcoming update, getting the wiki up to date right away is really difficult. 

That aside, I am in the Facebook group as well, so it will be easy to organize contests through there and in the forum. I know a lot of people use one or the other.

Here's a quick list of 4 contest ideas off the top of my head. I've gotten a lot better at image editing, so this only took a couple minutes to make:
7hO3kyb.png

As you can see, I don't like the idea of a boring contest.

Dude, I love that, you're going to be a great asset to TECREAT! One comment regarding the hat contest...won't that be hard with the update, I mean I guess people could line up on top of a cliff or something and jump off, but stacking just seems hard these days..I guess that's what makes it a contest, but you get what I mean.

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 27 March 2017 - 07:23 PM.

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#15 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:29 PM

🙃
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}