Random suggestion

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:41 AM

Dude, I get that obviously we both agree that this idea is bad. But no need to ride roughshod over him..This forum is open to suggestions, if nothing comes in, nobody learns about people's opinions. Even topics that seem stupid can be learned from.

And like every idea, there should be criticism.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#22 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

And like every idea, there should be criticism.

Constructive criticism is fine; obvious criticism that may bring others down is not.

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#23 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:19 PM

Constructive criticism is fine; obvious criticism that may bring others down is not.

I clearly explained the disadvantages and flaws of his suggestion, how is that going to let others "down"? So, If I'm honest, I'm not being constructive? Alright.

#24 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:36 PM

Please dude, think about the flaws on your ideas before sharing them, not everything is pink.

Oh, my bad, I didn't clarify. I meant this part. Obviously this isn't very constructive because it states the very obvious

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

#25 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:31 AM

Oh, my bad, I didn't clarify. I meant this part. Obviously this isn't very constructive because it states the very obvious

That's criticism again.

#26 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:45 AM

That's criticism again.

The "not everything is pink" part is not necessary and doesn't add anything to the conversation.

#27 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:38 AM

smh people on this forum are so slow....

#28 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:53 AM

smh people on this forum are so slow....

I won't argue with that. 

#29 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:09 AM

I think we went slightly off topic there, how about we continue the talk about the suggestion instead of adding unnecessary comments??

:)

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

#30 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:35 AM

This is like telling a hobo on the streets to go to college.

You guys already know this, the game is on a tug war per se. It isn't on a good economic position to make a console game. Developing a mobil game takes a lot of time, funds, effort, and a very skilled dev team. How are you expecting GHOR to go as far as to go and make a PC game, knowing the high risk of going bankrupt? Did you guys lost it or what?

The game is struggling to get any recognition in the Mobil gaming community, running short on players and you're now expecting them to go out and randomly make a PC game without any advertisement? How are you expecting the player base to change? How are you expecting the devs to make profit? That's just a waste of money, period.

Just use an Emulator and quit whining.

exactly what i wouldve said
git gud noob

#31 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:14 AM

I think we went slightly off topic there, how about we continue the talk about the suggestion instead of adding unnecessary comments??

dude...they are soo necessary :P

#32 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:57 AM

I don't think there's a reason to continue arguing over something that has been denied, suggested, denied, suggested, denied, suggested, denied over and over again.

• blitzkrieg101 likes this

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}