I'm out of the Forums

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3271 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:29 AM

if I were to stay and just be absent for an extended time, how would I revoke my request?

That is the smallest problem; simply update your request with that you have changed your mind - you wish to keep your accounts. Nothing is too late here; when you have sent such a request, the TECMAT will ask you for your final decisions and your confirmation before they carry out any account deletions.

You gonna make me cry too, what you say all the time is so nice and helpful; thanks a lot for all your support. ;(

You have no reason to thank me at all, Blitzkrieg101. I provide you with any useful information and comments, simply because of the person you are. It would be extremely sad to lose you. When have been here for so long, it is a shame that others try to bring you down this way. You are strong, I know that. Keep it up. Relax. Take a break if you deem it necessary. But please do not leave us. That will hurt more than you ever know.
  • Tank Ben and NeonTempzzz like this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#22 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:30 AM

if I were to stay and just be absent for an extended time, how would I revoke my request?

If you typed or showed something, my browser does not show it...

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#23 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• 3271 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:37 AM

If you typed or showed something, my browser does not show it...

Sorry, I updated my post.

u0KGBYG.gif

#24 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:41 AM

That is the smallest problem; simply update your request with that you have changed your mind - you wish to keep your accounts. Nothing is too late here; when you have sent such a request, the TECMOT will ask you for your final decisions and your confirmation before they carry out any account deletions.

You have no reason to thank me at all, Blitzkrieg101. I provide you with any useful information and comments, simply because of the person you are. It would be extremely sad to lose you. When have been here for so long, it is a shame that others try to bring you down this way. You are strong, I know that. Keep it up. Relax. Take a break if you deem it necessary. But please do not leave us. That will hurt more than you ever know.

You are very persuasive and kind. Thanks a lot! You have no idea how much your support means to me.

LOL, I realized I didn't include my email in my account removal request. 

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 28 February 2017 - 10:47 AM.

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

#25 Leesalisbury1

Leesalisbury1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeGeorgia, USA

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:49 AM

I have been upgraded to good friend

Leader of ERFO

307itVD.jpg

#26 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• 3271 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:53 AM

You are very persuasive and kind. Thanks a lot! You have no idea how much your support means to me.

LOL, I realized I didn't include my email in my account removal request. 

I will always be the one I am. No matter what others tell me. You should keep that in mind; do not let other fellows on the Internet bring you down with some words. You are stronger than that.

Haha, that saves you. If you change your mind, just update the request and your accounts will not be touched. A little break does not hurt. But a leave is worse. We need you. Who knows what the future brings?

• Tank Ben likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

#27 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:56 AM

I will always be the one I am. No matter what others tell me. You should keep that in mind; do not let other fellows on the Internet bring you down with some words. You are stronger than that.

Haha, that saves you. If you change your mind, just update the request and your accounts will not be touched. A little break does not hurt. But a leave is worse. We need you. Who knows what the future brings?

So not providing my e-mail makes my request void? 

And thanks for saying that, I know that all of you guys are great people and leaving you all behind would  be hard.

#28 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• 3271 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:59 AM

So not providing my e-mail makes my request void? 

Yes, since the only way to prove the ownership of your accounts is by providing the E-mail address registered to them.

u0KGBYG.gif

#29 i love tanks

i love tanks

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • HomeBorgotaro (provincia di Parma) Italy

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:03 PM

Yep... people are people... cant chAnge that
Swiggity swooty Im coming for your booty (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ http://www6.flamingt....gif&_loc=image

#30 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:21 PM

Yep... people are people... cant chAnge that

Guess who's online <3
  • rcmppolice likes this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#31 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1429 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:01 PM

goodbye friend ;-;

this forum has gotten a lot closer hasnt it?
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#32 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:19 PM

Unfortunately Blitz, you can't leave. I put a shackle around your ankle, and it's anchored to the wall. You aren't going anywhere! :3
Jk jk... but I appreciate what you said. I hope you will stay around for a little while longer at least, but I agree. This community is being torn to pieces by an update. Many times, I have had to choose sides, which is very very hard. The good thing is that I managed to get out of a lot of them, but things like Sexytiger or Tank Ben? Monkeyman or Jbdd? It is absolutely ridiculous. I don't like how everyone is on edge, but as usual I am powerless. I hope I won't see this community crumble.
I am sick of choosing sides!
  • NeonTempzzz likes this

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#33 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:55 PM

I have been upgraded to good friend

Well, best friend would be exaggerating, lol. :P

Unfortunately Blitz, you can't leave. I put a shackle around your ankle, and it's anchored to the wall. You aren't going anywhere! :3
Jk jk... but I appreciate what you said. I hope you will stay around for a little while longer at least, but I agree. This community is being torn to pieces by an update. Many times, I have had to choose sides, which is very very hard. The good thing is that I managed to get out of a lot of them, but things like Sexytiger or Tank Ben? Monkeyman or Jbdd? It is absolutely ridiculous. I don't like how everyone is on edge, but as usual I am powerless. I hope I won't see this community crumble.
I am sick of choosing sides!

Funny guy ^^^^^^^^^^ I know, we get dragged into arguments and people always want someone to choose sides, it destroys relationships.

#34 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8407 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:06 PM

Well bud, even thou we not have a decent relationship, it was a good precense having you around, specially someone who puts actual thoughts into her posts, while still remaining far from the drama black hole. Thou you will not delete your account anymore (which I hope remains like this), I'd just wanted to say you've been a very great person on the community. o7
  • blitzkrieg101 likes this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#35 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:53 AM

;-;

#36 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:14 AM

Well bud, even thou we not have a decent relationship, it was a good precense having you around, specially someone who puts actual thoughts into her posts, while still remaining far from the drama black hole. Thou you will not delete your account anymore (which I hope remains like this), I'd just wanted to say you've been a very great person on the community. o7

I would like this, but I reached he quota of positive votes I can give. :) thanks for the words. It's good to have people like you accept my thoughts because you post really good stuff as well Lol.

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 01 March 2017 - 09:14 AM.

• randy12345 likes this

#37 ghost soul

ghost soul

Captain

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:43 AM

Damn Daniel haven't read all but ya leaving that I understand why ghor corporation is really messed up well peace
dWyg0QY.jpg
in everyone life its will come we all die onese but our soul still Alive they watch everything

#38 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:25 PM

This topic should be a wake up call for the people starting these petty squabbles. No assumptions or finger pointing but I will say keep all of the fighting, ridiculing, and complaining in the update topics or just keep it off the forum all together. I am glad you will not leave as it would have been a major loss to me but respect is needed. If you can't give any respect then you will not receive it. We are all human beings so treat each as such. :)

With best intentions
NeonTempzzz

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#39 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:49 PM

This topic should be a wake up call for the people starting these petty squabbles. No assumptions or finger pointing but I will say keep all of the fighting, ridiculing, and complaining in the update topics or just keep it off the forum all together. I am glad you will not leave as it would have been a major loss to me but respect is needed. If you can't give any respect then you will not receive it. We are all human beings so treat each as such. :)

With best intentions
NeonTempzzz

That's not directed towards me, right?

Damn Daniel haven't read all but ya leaving that I understand why ghor corporation is really messed up well peace

Just a question, who's daniel?

#40 Guest_izzers_*

Guest_izzers_*

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:21 PM

It wasnt weird, it was adorable(for me) anyways im sure alot of people will miss you...also I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A GIRL
  • Tank Ben and blitzkrieg101 like this

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}