45 replies to this topic

#1 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:51 PM

Ok, I'm outta here. My account will be removed soon because i have notified the Admins. I know I'm supposed to post in Leaving Tanktastic, but too bad.This game has cause me a lot of problems and fighting between friends. Everytime I came on this forum I used to look forward to fun chats with the community but everyone has gotten all stiff with the update. People are threatening to "ruin the TECT lives on the forum" however that's going to work out. But it's retarded, people act like this game is a person that betrayed them and now it's time for revenge. Well, I'm sick of it, this game has ruined as many friendships as it's created. People are all screwed up with the way they think, people like Tank Ben and Mikek are being targeted (and somehow are going to have there lives ruined \_0_/ ) because they defend this game. I have argued with so many people over this game, supporting it and dissing it. This has turned chaotic and idiotic. Every person turns a simple discussion or topic into a petty and non-constructive argument. What the hell happened to the lighthearted friendly community I knew 2 years ago??!! It's gone, people are freaking out from one flipping update. Many games have had failures, so? Then you just make a new update, no matter how long it takes. People act like they've staked their whole lives into this game and will destroy the game if it turns lame. It's an update, idiots, how long will it take you to realize that? Everyone's blowing up about an update that will come, and go. If you fail one test or homework, do teachers or your peers want to destroy you or something? No, probably cause they failed the test too :P. But honestly, it's an update of a game, it's not even like its homework or related to life. It's one online game that isn't even as big as WoT. What would they do if they failed one update and everyone jumped like this, no one would profit. Showing the "truth" as some call it is already seen, people can play the game and formulate their own opinions; basically what I'm saying is everyone arguing about this update is a stupid idiot and should go stick a Maus in their mouths (directed towards Smigstank and Sexytiger especially)

So now that that rant is finished, I'm disconnecting myself from the forums, and from discord. That's what's different about me, you may be thinking "here's another one of these sob stories" or "here's another desperate psycho wanting attention," well, you're wrong, unlike others, I actually am leaving when my account is removed. This place has good memories, and I'm leaving before they get ugly. This place is not the friendly place I used to know. Now it's all vengeful and mean. Tank on tankers. Panzer vor!

Tribute and thanks to all members of Tanktastic, especially the Moderating team and all from the TECT, also, especially:

• Error403 (Awesome dude, and most helpful guy here. Extremely cute when he jokes, seriously, continue joking dude, no matter what people say you sound like when you do.)
  • Iluvtanks (can be moody, and obnoxious, but also extremely nice and helpful, he deserved to continue his role in this forum)
  • Theencryptor (who else was funnier, more friendly or got me into coding like you? You're awesome and my best friend)
  • JBDD ( I remember when you roamed around in your green tank before the update...)
    Tank Ben (Always helpful, always supporting Tanktastic. You have always warned me whenever I made a mistake, but always in a friendly but professional way, you're also helpful)
  • DigitalCrow (This guy was xtremely helpful, always. Though he's gone, I'll always remember how he aided me in-game )
  • PufPuf (Offered me a position in the "prestigious" (to me) clan, HAWK. Couldn't accept, but kind of him anyway)
  • Izzers (Always friendly and fun to talk to, probably though I was weird when I sent her a PM asking to be her friend, LOL)
  • AllyNjace (As I've said, she let me participate in a video and was a helpful friend, she has a great clan..or had..idk)
  • Sexytiger (we now have some differences regarding Tanktastic, but I'm glad I got to know you and play with you.)
  • Smigstank (kept an open invite to his NUBS clan, and no matter what differences have come up, you'll always be my friend.)
  • Ice_King and Huligans (both people who hate me as much as I hate them)
  • isnipedyou3133 (awesome player and fun to fight)
  • hamod780 (always willing to let me climb into a type 60 and ammo rack his merk)
  • je4n (what can I say, besides you were good in the oplot)
  • Deathsaurer (always willing to help me in sticky situations, had over 17 accounts...)
  • Danny-1-2-3 (was the first to invite me to DSP and consult me with it, extremely nice..before he started hitting on me?)
  • Boom52 (Exonlineboyfriend, always fun to chat with and always extremely kind. Not good at starting conversations)
  • Leesalisbury (I remember playing with you in the old days and how you supported me and was everything a good friend would be)
  • Sopheap (good friend, used to play with you a lot)
  • playboy-girl20 (never talked with you because of language differences or something, but everytime we got in a room together, there was no stopping the flipping that followed)
  • bumblebee19 (Awesome friend, temperamental, but always was supportive)
  • NeonTempezz (Always list valuable information and tries to help everybody)
  • randy12345 ( I feel we think in common)
  • Jade2012 (Can remember a slight friendly relationship before the update)
  • Tobi a.k.a Tankass99 a.k.a 2acctankass (awesome help in-game, stand strong)
  • Jersh (Great clan leader and friend, he always had strong opinions)
  • Pyrrhus (She was quiet but companionable and could be depended on)
  • PsychoSnake (may not be a friend, but I agree with almost everything he posted)
  • rcmppolice (a good friend, who always is a pleasure to talk to.)

Home Rules (He said he though of me as a friend and I think I may have been a little rude, so, I'll list you as well, you are helpful and fun to be around.)

And for everyone else I have forgotten, forgive me, my memory is only so good. I hope you have a great time here and in your life.

(By the way, this topic has a screenshot that I will keep. So you may delete the topic all you want if you feel.)

(Also, I have just added this in. I may stay because of all your support, but I am being honest when I say I have sent a request for account removal to show you guys how serious this issue is to me. How much your arguing has affected my failing towards the game and the community. Even though it's gone now, one of the first topics/polls I made on here was called, the game or the people. Most of them ended up saying the people, well, now everyone can see the effect of it, like a domino effect, everyone's friends are leaving and now no one wants to stay, and people want to punish the admins and devs for making that happen. Psychopaths.)

-Update March 1, 2017: I'm off discord for Tanktastic Supported Server and the Retired Server, but I will see what I can do in the Tanktastic community. I will try to help others with any help they need, but I will not be involved in petty fights regarding this update. If things take a turn for the worse though, I will not hesitate to leave, even though I may break many connections because of a couple of inconsiderate jerks.

Final and disappointed regards,

blitzkrieg101

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 07 July 2017 - 09:12 PM.

• dragontanker, rcmppolice, randy12345 and 6 others like this

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#2 HonestTanker

HonestTanker

Private

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • HomeU.S.

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:05 PM

Very moving.

Edited by HonestTanker, 07 July 2017 - 09:14 PM.

#3 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3232 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:12 AM

It is sad to see that people like you leave because of some members' attitude. It has been more than a pleasure to have you here; you have always been nice, kind, funny and helpful. Do not let these members achieve their goals. Be strong. Ignore them. That is the only weapon that works.

• Tank Ben, blitzkrieg101 and sexytiger like this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#4 greenbeard

greenbeard

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 46 posts
  • HomeDragon type - Tricarrier

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:20 AM

lets face it...I am the only one who can solve TT's problem, hmm..!! I have been hearing stuff about the update from my friends and I haven't tried the game out yet..i will soon enough..and when I do return I will bring the heat, the thunder and lightning...no seriously it gonna be insane..watch out.."GREENBEARD RETURNS SOON"..

The legendary GREENBEARD..

#5 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3936 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:00 AM

I wish you well in life Blitz. Wish the others would calm down for once isn't first time they have done this.
  • blitzkrieg101 likes this
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#6 Mr blue sky01

Mr blue sky01

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • HomeGreat Britain, England.

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:24 AM

Welcome to the club.

"Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness" ― Salahuddin al-Ayyubi (RA)

#7 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1426 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:37 AM

what about me;-;

lol jk im always the thrmird wheel :D

Edited by rcmppolice, 28 February 2017 - 05:37 AM.

RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#8 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:21 AM

Please reconsider; you've listed all of these people you've grown to appreciate, and now you're just going to leave us? Don't leave because others want you to. Stay for the people who want you here.

Humble regards;
Iluvtanks
  • rcmppolice, blitzkrieg101, Tryoops and 1 other like this

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#9 Leesalisbury1

Leesalisbury1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • HomeGeorgia, USA

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:27 AM

Oh gosh, I made it on the list, I will miss you bro, Abrams twins forever.

I am only liking this because he is my friend, a very good friend, I will not like this because of the reasoning.

Leader of ERFO

307itVD.jpg

#10 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2548 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:32 AM

"Exonlineboyfriend" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#11 Leesalisbury1

Leesalisbury1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • HomeGeorgia, USA

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:40 AM

Blitz had some very good points, this is getting out of hand, way beyond belief, this is not the tanktastic I joined 3 years ago, now a days it's a bunch of whinny kids wanting to be the best, which I can understand as I was an immature 12 year old my self, but seriously, it is just a game, if you don't like the way it is, don't target other people to make them feel bad, we all had a part in this update, the devs can only do so much. So now all of my friends are leaving, because they aren't allowed to have fun with everyone complaining.

Edited by Leesalisbury1, 28 February 2017 - 06:44 AM.

Leader of ERFO

307itVD.jpg

#12 sexytiger

sexytiger

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:01 AM

Im sorry this far didn't mean it to, didn't want you to leave, I admit we went to far and for that i say im sorry.
Very sadden sexytiger :( :(

#13 Boom52

Boom52

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • HomeNew York, New York

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:47 AM

Well it's sucks to see u go blitz i hope u can come back when things get better

#14 Leesalisbury1

Leesalisbury1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • HomeGeorgia, USA

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:47 AM

Ma boy blitz is still here :0

Leader of ERFO

307itVD.jpg

#15 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:51 AM

Wow, I can't believe my accounts still here, but thanks guys for your responses.

It is sad to see that people like you leave because of some members' attitude. It has been more than a pleasure to have you here; you have always been nice, kind, funny and helpful. Do not let these members achieve their goals. Be strong. Ignore them. That is the only weapon that works.

I don't think people actually want me to leave but their actions make me want to leave. Thanks for all your support and friendship.

I wish you well in life Blitz. Wish the others would calm down for once isn't first time they have done this.

Thanks a lot. I know, right, I bet this is like the largest mass negative response to an update.

Welcome to the club.

No kidding there.

what about me;-;

lol jk im always the thrmird wheel :D

Dont worry, you're great, I'll include you before I leave.

Please reconsider; you've listed all of these people you've grown to appreciate, and now you're just going to leave us? Don't leave because others want you to. Stay for the people who want you here.

Humble regards;
Iluvtanks

I don't know, people are so troublesome and weird; and like I told Error, I don't think people try to make me leave, their actions make me want to leave.

Oh gosh, I made it on the list, I will miss you bro, Abrams twins forever.

I am only liking this because he is my friend, a very good friend, I will not like this because of the reasoning.

I think my reasoning is fine, what's wrong? I was extremely honest with my reasoning.

"Exonlineboyfriend" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I had a feeling you would catch that and comment on it.

Blitz had some very good points, this is getting out of hand, way beyond belief, this is not the tanktastic I joined 3 years ago, now a days it's a bunch of whinny kids wanting to be the best, which I can understand as I was an immature 12 year old my self, but seriously, it is just a game, if you don't like the way it is, don't target other people to make them feel bad, we all had a part in this update, the devs can only do so much. So now all of my friends are leaving, because they aren't allowed to have fun with everyone complaining.

Thanks dude. People here freak out too much. Devs, like you said, do what they can, and when they fail, they will try to fix it, they just need time. No need to blow up over something so petty as a game.

Im sorry this far didn't mean it to, didn't want you to leave, I admit we went to far and for that i say im sorry.
Very sadden sexytiger :( :(

Thanks a lot for that! You are forgiven, but due to players hate of the game, I still feel like I want to disconnect from all the hatred.

Well it's sucks to see u go blitz i hope u can come back when things get better

Thanks, friend!

• Tank Ben likes this

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

#16 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• 3232 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:53 AM

You can take a break. What if you regret that you requested your accounts to be deleted and want to return? Then you will have to start from scratch again. What a feeling.

u0KGBYG.gif

#17 Leesalisbury1

Leesalisbury1

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • HomeGeorgia, USA

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:55 AM

I didn't want to like it because it was a farewell message, but you are my friend

And "I remember playing with you in the old days" is all I get lol, jk

Leader of ERFO

307itVD.jpg

#18 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:08 AM

Hello.

Firstly, let it be known that I am deeply disappointed that another good, friendly Player, whom' who became a good part of this Community, is leaving, for needless reasons that shouldn't be happening. But, please; reconsider staying, as Chris and Error have stated above: "Stay for people who want you to stay, not people who want you to leave": it doesn't, and shouldn't work like that. 

Secondly, please: be advised that you will be missed by a lot of players, including myself.

I believe I have finished my part;

Best Regards,

T.B

TECMOT

"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#19 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• 3232 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:22 AM

We would not even have bothered writing all this if we did not care about you, Blitzkrieg101. There should be more people like you here. Not less.

• Tank Ben and NeonTempzzz like this

u0KGBYG.gif

#20 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:28 AM

You can take a break. What if you regret that you requested your accounts to be deleted and want to return? Then you will have to start from scratch again. What a feeling.

Yeah, everyone seems to be saying this...if I were to stay and just be absent for an extended time, how would I revoke my request?

I didn't want to like it because it was a farewell message, but you are my friend

And "I remember playing with you in the old days" is all I get lol, jk

I made it better :P

Hello.

Firstly, let it be known that I am deeply disappointed that another good, friendly Player, whom' who became a good part of this Community, is leaving, for needless reasons that shouldn't be happening. But, please; reconsider staying, as Chris and Error have stated above: "Stay for people who want you to stay, not people who want you to leave": it doesn't, and shouldn't work like that. 

Secondly, please: be advised that you will be missed by a lot of players, including myself.

I believe I have finished my part;

Best Regards,

T.B

TECMOT

Thanks a lot, Ben, those words mean a lot to me, and because of your support and Errors and all the others, I may keep my forum account. I just probably won't use it in a long time.

We would not even have bothered writing all this if we did not care about you, Blitzkrieg101. There should be more people like you here. Not less.

You gonna make me cry too, what you say all the time is so nice and helpful; thanks a lot for all your support. ;(

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}