15 replies to this topic

#1 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 203 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:07 AM

I wish you all a happy Presidents' day! I have made this for all of you who celebrate this. I know of how controversial this could be in light of last years election but let us forget that and remember and honor the former presidents that made this country what it is today. Let us celebrate their victories and, just as importantly, their failures that have made the U.S. the U.S. I hold the rest of you responsible to keep all political biases and disagreements out of this topic. Please keep it in accordance of the EULA.

With best intentions,

NeonTempzzz

P.S. If people do not abide by my warnings and/or don't treat others with respect, I will ask to have this topic locked.

Edited by NeonTempzzz, 20 February 2017 - 09:21 AM.

• rcmppolice and Iluvtanks like this

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2419 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:58 AM

Only U.S. ? sigh..
  • rcmppolice and NeonTempzzz like this

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#3 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 203 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:54 PM

Only U.S. ? sigh..

You can say other countries too. We are a huge influence on a lot of world countries since we get involved in so much. :)

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

#4 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1389 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:00 PM

lol
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#5 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • HomeNowhere but also nowhere, also, in a tank

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:56 PM

You can say other countries too. We are a huge influence on a lot of world countries since we get involved in so much. :)

Ohhh, no one should get started on that....US = butting in every country cause we think we are all good and can quell all evil XD...I think that's our mentality. Not mine...just the US's in general...rather, the USG's (US government). That Pax Romana stuff.

yeah, i know..nothing political, im gonna shut up.

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 20 February 2017 - 07:56 PM.

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#6 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:38 PM

I see thousands of collage students doing a "peaceful protest" while beating someone up, and threatining to create a coup or a revolution against the USAs government and people yet manny of them don't know how a gun works and calling every white person racist yet it's white people who are saying this as well. And many feminist SUPORTING SHARIA LAW!!! over stereotypical media fed hysteria over Trump! I also see many of these "rebels" shaming every US president in existence! Including Abraham Lincon a president who let Black soldiers join the army! And there calling us racist for celabrating our history!
ON PRESIDENTS DAY!!!

- this may seem like I'm talking about every democrat, liberal and comiunist but I'm talking about these "rebels" brain washed by the media's fake hysteria! A civil war has been predicted to be inevitable yet from any of our political opinions from left to right we are the US of A! And these "rebels" are making it so that we are tearing us apart so we see ourself different Why don't we all try to reform and realize the Enemy are the "rebels" and not the democrats, Liberals, and communists. If you look at if the democrats, liberals, and communists are the enemy you are no better than the "rebels" and if these "rebels" do attempt to overthrow the nation that has shaped the world! We will see to that they hear us shout MURICA and fall to the sight of the great American flag of our nation when they are trying to figure out how to turn safety off on there nerf guns!

-this was just an outrage of mine that we have people ruining our nation with there media fed hysteria. And I thought it would be acceptable to bring up due to this to be about reuniting the American people and not to spread hate.

Edited by Bomber jacket, 20 February 2017 - 10:48 PM.

• NeonTempzzz likes this

Lazar Beam @ YouTube

#7 Mr blue sky01

Mr blue sky01

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • HomeGreat Britain, England.

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:25 AM

Oh God, someone lock this Topic.

"Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness" ― Salahuddin al-Ayyubi (RA)

#8 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:19 AM

OK, no one blame me....I actually read this rule:

2.6 -Politics, major religions or religious figures:

Posting about social, religious, political, illegal or other controversial topics that may create offense. As well as negative portrayal of religious and political figures.

And kept my comments to a minimum

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#9 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8313 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Now living on NYC)

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:34 AM

I see thousands of collage students doing a "peaceful protest" while beating someone up, and threatining to create a coup or a revolution against the USAs government and people yet manny of them don't know how a gun works and calling every white person racist yet it's white people who are saying this as well. And many feminist SUPORTING SHARIA LAW!!! over stereotypical media fed hysteria over Trump! I also see many of these "rebels" shaming every US president in existence! Including Abraham Lincon a president who let Black soldiers join the army! And there calling us racist for celabrating our history!
ON PRESIDENTS DAY!!!

- this may seem like I'm talking about every democrat, liberal and comiunist but I'm talking about these "rebels" brain washed by the media's fake hysteria! A civil war has been predicted to be inevitable yet from any of our political opinions from left to right we are the US of A! And these "rebels" are making it so that we are tearing us apart so we see ourself different Why don't we all try to reform and realize the Enemy are the "rebels" and not the democrats, Liberals, and communists. If you look at if the democrats, liberals, and communists are the enemy you are no better than the "rebels" and if these "rebels" do attempt to overthrow the nation that has shaped the world! We will see to that they hear us shout MURICA and fall to the sight of the great American flag of our nation when they are trying to figure out how to turn safety off on there nerf guns!

-this was just an outrage of mine that we have people ruining our nation with there media fed hysteria. And I thought it would be acceptable to bring up due to this to be about reuniting the American people and not to spread hate.

Don't bring politics here lol, that's literally my favorite subject and I'm 100% sure it will burn the forums down.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#10 Tank ben

Tank ben

Major General

• In-game Moderator
  • 469 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:30 AM

ON PRESIDENTS DAY!!!

Knock it off.
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#11 infamousbo

infamousbo

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 43 posts
  • HomeMichigan USA

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:35 PM

Is there an actual place set up for political debates? Talking about politics can increase friendships, increase brain activity (i know you lazy people need to do something) and also increase knowledge of other countries and history. Ex. US has oldest constitution that is still being used.
  • Bomber jacket likes this
love exists only In the loved.  Hate exists only in the ones who have been hated. Success exists only in the ones who failed. One who experiences all three, has lived a long, hard life.

#12 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:42 PM

Is there an actual place set up for political debates? Talking about politics can increase friendships, increase brain activity (i know you lazy people need to do something) and also increase knowledge of other countries and history. Ex. US has oldest constitution that is still being used.

good point! There honestly should be one with some regulations to not cause a complete separation and argument over somthing but maybe a place to talk about modern day problems! A group of people peacefully arguing over what should be done to solve the worlds problems in a understanding way can actually be useful in ways of finding solutions and spreading it and also spreading an example for others to be more peacefull. a place for politics should be added in the off topic section with regulations to not be aggressive or directly show hate and an offense of the regulations should temporarily ban the user from the section for a good while!

Edited by Bomber jacket, 21 February 2017 - 07:49 PM.

Lazar Beam @ YouTube

#13 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2419 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:47 PM

Discord ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • rcmppolice likes this

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#14 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:53 PM

OK, no one blame me....I actually read this rule:
2.6 -Politics, major religions or religious figures:
Posting about social, religious, political, illegal or other controversial topics that may create offense. As well as negative portrayal of religious and political figures.

And kept my comments to a minimum

I don't know how attempting to reunite Americans against a threat to our nation is controversial. Please tell me how it was "controversial"?

Lazar Beam @ YouTube

#15 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:26 PM

Create a discord account and talk in the off-topic section, or request a politics tab be made in the server.

I don't know how attempting to reunite Americans against a threat to our nation is controversial. Please tell me how it was "controversial"?

I never said anything about me thinking your post was "controversial," I said that the Forum Rules label politics in general as "controversial", which it is. They are subjective, and can be inflaming to some people, not me. As you can see, it's already started a bit of an argument, starting with your sarcasm regarding how your post is "controversial". I believe this topic will be locked soon. To bad a good topic can never stay completely on-topic.

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 21 February 2017 - 09:26 PM.

#16 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1389 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:04 AM

Discord ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

exactly
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}