13 replies to this topic

#1 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:54 PM

As we all should know update 2.0 is not avilable for some devices so when I recently got a laptop I thought to myself now I can play 2.0 because I have a laptop now and I can use BlueStacks well I tried using it, it didn't work I had several strange problems that are verry hard to explain ranging from the Restore down, and maximize window buttons severely bugging to the game itself not opening properly. I would like to know is it just me or does Tanktastic not work on BlueStacks anymore?

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#2 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:10 PM

Very good question. Bluestack can play Tanktastic, however, assigning movements and commands (like fire, and move turret, or drive) to keys is very hard. In the Gamepad settings topic people tell you emulators that you can use besides bluestacks. I, and many others, recommend NOX. You can assign keys to buttons (e.g. fire, joystick, smoke) and it runs faster than Bluestacks. It does crash, but not to frequently.

By the way, before creating a new topic, please research recent previous topics to avoid spamming or flooding as subpoint 2.5.2 states.

Download NOX emulator here.

Follow instructions here.

blitzkrieg

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 02 February 2017 - 08:18 PM.

• TheEncryptor likes this

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#3 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:30 PM

Very good question. Bluestack can play Tanktastic, however, assigning movements and commands (like fire, and move turret, or drive) to keys is very hard. In the Gamepad settings topic people tell you emulators that you can use besides bluestacks. I, and many others, recommend NOX. You can assign keys to buttons (e.g. fire, joystick, smoke) and it runs faster than Bluestacks. It does crash, but not to frequently.
   By the way, before creating a new topic, please research recent previous topics to avoid spamming or flooding as subpoint 2.5.2 states.

blitzkrieg

I'm gonna guess it's my problem now because BlueStacks isn't working I'll have to try NOX next.

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#4 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:55 PM

blitzkrieg

Great advice!!!!

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#5 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:13 AM

On windows 8-10 bluestacks seems to cause multiple critical system problems, like *Windows blue screen* that is caused by the out dated system so using blue stacks on any updated windowms OS it can cause problems, so i recommend down grading your OS or simply get NOX.

Other problems it can cause.
- Error 13 (Graphics card failed)
- Error 874 (Ram overload)
And many more...

So as recommended above try to use other emulators.

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

#6 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:32 AM

Best Windows version I think is windows 7 or 8. 10 I have heard is too user-friendly.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#7 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2642 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:02 PM

I hope my topic helps someone one day...
  • blitzkrieg101 likes this

29dekvt.jpg

#8 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:51 PM

Great advice!!!!

Thanks! Actually, tell Error that, he taught me everything I know about NOX, and then some.

I'm gonna guess it's my problem now because BlueStacks isn't working I'll have to try NOX next.

I strongly, highly suggest it, it is also easy to download. Just don't get impatient with the load up which takes a small amount of time (1-2 mins)

Best Windows version I think is windows 7 or 8. 10 I have heard is too user-friendly.

I hate windows 10, it was very laggy and destroyed my laptop somehow...I logged onto my computer one day and that's when my windows partition was wiped...I never jacked with it. It also was odd that they had it free for like a year.

• NeonTempzzz likes this

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#9 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:18 PM

I had a alienwear laptop using windows 7, a few weeks later i was recommended to download WINOS 10, so i did. After a week of use i noticed that bluestacks was using 97% of memory and 100% of CPU. I checked if  my PC was failing but, i read the terms and conditions on BS, it stated in bold letters ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH WINOS7...... So it messed my laptop up after a week of use, and its worth over $1200. Be careful when it comes to out dated systems.

Edited by magic ender11, 04 February 2017 - 01:19 PM.

• NeonTempzzz likes this

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun

#10 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:11 AM

Windows 10 was Microsoft's attempt at making it "user-friendly" but as you probably know it failed miserably. I think MagicEnder would agree but never, ever update to 10 and if you can't postpone it as long as possible.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#11 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:50 AM

Windows 10 was Microsoft's attempt at making it "user-friendly" but as you probably know it failed miserably. I think MagicEnder would agree but never, ever update to 10 and if you can't postpone it as long as possible.

Pffft, Windows 10 has been the best thing that has happened since Windows 7.

• Edelstahl99 likes this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#12 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:02 AM

Pffft, Windows 10 has been the best thing that has happened since Windows 7.

Many would disagree. :P

I know I do. XD

Member of TECREAT

#13 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:30 AM

Many would disagree. :P

I know I do. XD

Is all about preference :l

Bow down to my dank memes.

#14 Edelstahl99

Edelstahl99

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Homesomewhere in Germany.......

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:56 AM

I had a alienwear laptop using windows 7, a few weeks later i was recommended to download WINOS 10, so i did. After a week of use i noticed that bluestacks was using 97% of memory and 100% of CPU. I checked if my PC was failing but, i read the terms and conditions on BS, it stated in bold letters ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH WINOS7...... So it messed my laptop up after a week of use, and its worth over $1200. Be careful when it comes to out dated systems.

Do you tried a windows 10 clean install after that ?
<p>Killing tanks since 15AHTC Desire HD Android 2.2 after this device: Motorola Moto G 2013 with CyanogenMod 14.1 and root (nightly version of cm14.1) (Android 7.1 based) after this: iPhone 5s 16gb

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}