#1 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

TECREAT Manager

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1902 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:48 PM

Welcome to the Tanktastic Community! Here you can find the answers to your basic starter's questions, and settle into the driver's seat! If you haven't already, visit forum.tanktastic.org and creat an account today! 

Tanktastic is a 3D PvP massive multiplayer online action game that brings the excitement of a console game to your mobile device. Being an ongoing venture of its inspired creators, Tanktastic is constantly updated with new and compelling features, including tank models, game modes, and battle terrains.

Gang up against your enemies, help your teammates, protect your pride, engage in high-octane tank battles, and experience the thrill of your life. Select your tank, target, and FIRE!

Video created by: Iluvtanks
Video reviewed by: Praetorian, English Representative of TECMAT (Tanktastic English Community MAnagment Team)

Gameplay, intro and outro credit: Tanktastic and G.H.O.R Corporation 2017

Any reproduction of this material without owners consent will result in immediate action by administration on behalf of the Tanktastic community. 

Music: Human by Rag'n'bone Man

Tanktastic G.H.O.R Corporation 2017

Please feel free to share the link of this video with friends, et cetera. Let's get Tanktastics name out there.

Humble regards;
Iluvtanks

• Fiutel_88 and Tank Ben like this
<p><em><strong>"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown</strong></em></p>

#2 sniper_101

sniper_101

Warrant Officer

• In-game Moderator
  • 111 posts
  • HomeEarth

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:21 PM

great ilt :)
  • Iluvtanks likes this

#3 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:38 PM

Love it! It's very good to promote the Tanktastic forum; the more people that know about it, the more people will know about the  game.

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 02 February 2017 - 03:38 PM.

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#4 i love tanks

i love tanks

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • HomeBorgotaro (provincia di Parma) Italy

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:41 PM

.....ILT....
Swiggity swooty Im coming for your booty (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ http://www6.flamingt....gif&_loc=image

#5 PsychoSnake

PsychoSnake

Captain

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:21 PM

Nice videography
After the corruption among certain people is gone i hope to see this embraced far n wide i may even publish a copy myself.
  • rcmppolice and Iluvtanks like this

#6 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

TECREAT Manager

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1902 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:37 PM

.....ILT....

Yes?

<p><em><strong>"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown</strong></em></p>

#7 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1033 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:18 PM

Yes?

He probably ment I Love It, but indeed, it looks like Iluvtanks (ILT ) and his own name.

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#8 i love tanks

i love tanks

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • HomeBorgotaro (provincia di Parma) Italy

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:19 AM

Seriously ILT is mine , I get confused when someone say it..
And one thing I dont tollerate is when someone says im iluvtanks
Swiggity swooty Im coming for your booty (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ http://www6.flamingt....gif&_loc=image

#9 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 50 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:48 AM

Like it. Should be more promotional stuff,

• Iluvtanks likes this

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent.

Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you.  Cautionary: You always have a choice.  Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

#10 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

TECREAT Manager

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1902 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:52 AM

Seriously ILT is mine , I get confused when someone say it..
And one thing I dont tollerate is when someone says im iluvtanks

I don't understand where this is coming from; but, could you please keep your comments pertaining to the video itself.

#11 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1033 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:15 AM

Hello Chris,

first off, this promotional video shows off one of the unique talents you have. Making such a video is hard, and for you even more by creating the text yourself. It shows once more how hard work pays off, and it does beautifully. The combination of the text, background gameplay and of course the music is one of the best I have ever heard! I am sure that this will have a influence on getting people to this amazing forum. I think, we can expect a growing number of members soon. And all due to that video a very special person within this very community, Iluvtanks aka Chris. You proved once more your value to this community.

And I am, actually, pretty suprised by the lack of comments on this masterpiece. I think that is caused by a lot of people do not know how hard it is to put such a promotional video togheter. Creating such as artwork takes a lot of creators' time, and I am thankful to you for that. Making a video like this gets a lot of respect from me, as I do know how it is to create videos. That is why, what I already said more then once, you are the most suited person for the job as Host of TECREAT. And I think, you will continue your great work with love for this community, no matter what member title you have.

Thank you, Chris, for your hard work. It is very appreciated by us.

Sincerely, Drestdave.

• Fiutel_88 and Iluvtanks like this

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#12 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

TECREAT Manager

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1902 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:37 AM

Hello Chris,
first off, this promotional video shows off one of the unique talents you have. Making such a video is hard, and for you even more by creating the text yourself. It shows once more how hard work pays off, and it does beautifully. The combination of the text, background gameplay and of course the music is one of the best I have ever heard! I am sure that this will have a influence on getting people to this amazing forum. I think, we can expect a growing number of members soon. And all due to that video a very special person within this very community, Iluvtanks aka Chris. You proved once more your value to this community.

And I am, actually, pretty suprised by the lack of comments on this masterpiece. I think that is caused by a lot of people do not know how hard it is to put such a promotional video togheter. Creating such as artwork takes a lot of creators' time, and I am thankful to you for that. Making a video like this gets a lot of respect from me, as I do know how it is to create videos. That is why, what I already said more then once, you are the most suited person for the job as Host of TECREAT. And I think, you will continue your great work with love for this community, no matter what member title you have.

Thank you, Chris, for your hard work. It is very appreciated by us.

Sincerely, Drestdave.

Nice videographyAfter the corruption among certain people is gone i hope to see this embraced far n wide i may even publish a copy myself.

Thank you for the kind words.
  • Drestdave likes this

#13 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2508 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:57 AM

Few annoying newbies coming again..

Edited by basmal121, 03 February 2017 - 11:57 AM.

29dekvt.jpg

#14 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

TECREAT Manager

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1902 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:44 PM

Few annoying newbies coming again..

Annoying?

#15 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:01 PM

Lit 👌🏿
  • rcmppolice likes this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#16 magic ender11

magic ender11

Captain

• PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:37 PM

Great video! 

(I was gonna do those geeky long speeches i do but my mind went blank....) 

• Iluvtanks likes this

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun - TECREAT TRIAL MEMBER

#17 Snake999

Snake999

Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • HomeTaiz - yemen

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:00 AM

nice :D 

1472252995542.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}