• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 sexytiger

sexytiger

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:43 AM

What needs to happen now is someway to bring older players back (which 2.0 tried to do). The biggest mistake by the devs is the inability to listen as of (Feb. 1st 2017) they need to listen to the older players and they just aren't and no one can understand why (thats why alot left). The game does need serious improvment true. But Ghor also needs to find a way to advertise the game so more people see it. This game also needs to change the way it plays aka more realism via less rubber tanks, more balance (op tanks like arjun t72 etc need major nerfs. The game should also make armor realistic to make it more dynamic. Or add multiple gamemodes like real or fake. The games moderators also need a change i see alot of "power thrusting" by mods ( not saying names). But overall Ghor, the community and the game need a change so older players wanna come back again and maybe actually say good things about it. AS of right now not to many good things said about tanktastic regardless of how long they played retired players share the same sentiment about Tanktastic and Ghor as a whole.

Sincerly, 

Your banned tiger haha :)

• infamousbo, JBDD and Smigstank like this

#2 infamousbo

infamousbo

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • HomeMichigan USA

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:56 AM

Did you say bring back 1.22 just add tanks? That is what I pretty much got out of that whole message. You're entirely right tiger. The game needs improvements and it seems we went backwards into the development of the game. Do they really need money right now? 2.0 kind of shows their situation of desperation for money. The devs implemented the gold requirement because they wanted users to use one tank for a longer duration, thus keeping users in Tanktastic longer. The other side though, many Gen X people have zero patience and are simply forced to buy the gold and that is where the devs messed up. I don't suppose the devs know Gen X well enough to create the game for all ages. Some gold requirements should be removed, yet some should still be in proper use. The armor on tanks is also correct. It is not really effictive to upgrade armor on a tank because of the quality shot placed anywhere on the tank. One thing I like about the game is the design and curb appeal to the game itself. Really well done in most aspects.
  • sexytiger likes this
love exists only In the loved.  Hate exists only in the ones who have been hated. Success exists only in the ones who failed. One who experiences all three, has lived a long, hard life.

#3 sexytiger

sexytiger

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:59 AM

Agree
Did you say bring back 1.22 just add tanks? That is what I pretty much got out of that whole message. You're entirely right tiger. The game needs improvements and it seems we went backwards into the development of the game. Do they really need money right now? 2.0 kind of shows their situation of desperation for money. The devs implemented the gold requirement because they wanted users to use one tank for a longer duration, thus keeping users in Tanktastic longer. The other side though, many Gen X people have zero patience and are simply forced to buy the gold and that is where the devs messed up. I don't suppose the devs know Gen X well enough to create the game for all ages. Some gold requirements should be removed, yet some should still be in proper use. The armor on tanks is also correct. It is not really effictive to upgrade armor on a tank because of the quality shot placed anywhere on the tank. One thing I like about the game is the design and curb appeal to the game itself. Really well done in most aspects.

Agree

#4 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:09 PM

The paywall makes grinding almost impossible for beginners.

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (returned) 

[VIPR] Deadly Vipers Clan 

#5 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:14 PM

The paywall makes grinding almost impossible for beginners.

Reason why all the people me and je4n tried to bring from WoT Blitz quit after 1-2 days.
  • JBDD likes this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#6 sexytiger

sexytiger

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:28 PM

Reason why all the people me and je4n tried to bring from WoT Blitz quit after 1-2 days.

True

#7 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

What needs to happen now is someway to bring older players back (which 2.0 tried to do). The biggest mistake by the devs is the inability to listen as of (Feb. 1st 2017) they need to listen to the older players and they just aren't and no one can understand why (thats why alot left). The game does need serious improvment true. But Ghor also needs to find a way to advertise the game so more people see it. This game also needs to change the way it plays aka more realism via less rubber tanks, more balance (op tanks like arjun t72 etc need major nerfs. The game should also make armor realistic to make it more dynamic. Or add multiple gamemodes like real or fake. The games moderators also need a change i see alot of "power thrusting" by mods ( not saying names). But overall Ghor, the community and the game need a change so older players wanna come back again and maybe actually say good things about it. AS of right now not to many good things said about tanktastic regardless of how long they played retired players share the same sentiment about Tanktastic and Ghor as a whole.

Sincerly, 

This has been repeated constantly. What they need to do is make another update, in the form of 1.22. This will succeed in bringing the 50+ veterans back. Then, after a period of rest, they need to make another change, keeping all the current settings, but improving look and performance and editing certain things that polls on  the forums show are wanted. This game should be entirely produced on what the crowd likes. Not what GHOR thinks the crowd will like. If we like something, we'll get on this forum and sure as hell say it. If they add things that are completely not what we want, what do they expect except for a massive resignation of players.

People find it really hard to switch over. (1) Tanktastic is like really confusing these days (2) Tanktastic is no different from WoT Blitz, and if anything is worse, so why would they want to (3) Hellooo, tanktastic looks like a complete copy-cat.

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#8 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:23 PM

Sincerly, 

Advertising was one of the things I suggested to jersh when he had us suggest things and I've strongly agreed with this idea for a long time! Allot of times I get good ideas for adds when ever I kinda get bored then I just start thinking what music to use for it. Advertising should be someone's job for GHOR Corp they should add another person to the corporation to create adds based from the ideas from the comunity of Tanktastic. Advertising is how allot of other competitive games succeed but most of those competitive games honestly suck but if we let people know about our game which is much better it's more likly those people will start playing our game!

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#9 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1426 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:56 PM

what they need is another romeo.... or just romeo himself
  • basmal121, Red Faction and Smigstank like this
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#10 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts
  • HomeNorth Central Texas

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:15 PM

what they need is another romeo.... or just romeo himself

Dont ever see that happening, sadly.
  • sexytiger likes this

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#11 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:01 AM

People find it really hard to switch over. (1) Tanktastic is like really confusing these days (2) Tanktastic is no different from WoT Blitz, and if anything is worse, so why would they want to (3) Hellooo, tanktastic looks like a complete copy-cat.

Nope, they find it extremely hard to progress. They say the same thing every time;

"The game has an annoying color filter"

"Why do I need to pay gold to buy my first tank?"

"I just started, why is it so hard to progress?"

Edited by randy12345, 02 February 2017 - 07:02 AM.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#12 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:15 AM

They could like make 2.0 a completely different game. Like make 1.22 Tanktastic and 2.0 Tanktastic 2. After all it is version 2. I think this would help too because they could have a wider fan base and earn more money because they will probably earn money from both versions because older players would play the old version and spend money on that instead of the new version.

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Trial member of TECREAT

#13 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3236 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:32 AM

Ghor also needs to find a way to advertise the game so more people see it.

Advertising was one of the things I suggested to jersh when he had us suggest things and I've strongly agreed with this idea for a long time! Allot of times I get good ideas for adds when ever I kinda get bored then I just start thinking what music to use for it. Advertising should be someone's job for GHOR Corp they should add another person to the corporation to create adds based from the ideas from the comunity of Tanktastic. Advertising is how allot of other competitive games succeed but most of those competitive games honestly suck but if we let people know about our game which is much better it's more likly those people will start playing our game!

This is where the recent added operational unit, TECREAT (Tanktastic English Community REcreational and promotionAl Team), comes in; suited community members will be entrusted with promoting the game, hosting contests, et cetera.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#14 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:58 AM

Me and some other (including Jersh) actually were working on that longer then a month. A result will be posted soon. Jersh his project will be a part of TECREAT, and it is not more then obvious that the same team will continue with it.

Edited by Drestdave, 02 February 2017 - 10:58 AM.

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#15 litchie

litchie

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 43 posts
  • HomeQuincy, Massachusetts,USA

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:47 PM

Your right,I thought it would keep more people and bring in loads of them. The way it's set up after update I struggle to pick it up now.And I've been playing since June 2014. It needs to be straightened out or no one will be playing.
  • sexytiger likes this

#16 sexytiger

sexytiger

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:26 PM

Your right,I thought it would keep more people and bring in loads of them. The way it's set up after update I struggle to pick it up now.And I've been playing since June 2014. It needs to be straightened out or no one will be playing.

Legit sad to see tanktastic like this

#17 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:31 PM

This is where the recent added operational unit, TECREAT (Tanktastic English Community REcreational and promotionAl Team), comes in; suited community members will be entrusted with promoting the game, hosting contests, et cetera.

maybe you can create a shorter acronym for it.

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#18 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3236 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:11 AM

I am not the one who decides this, it is Altank.

If you feel that the full name is too long, we already have a shorter one: "TECREAT".

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#19 sexytiger

sexytiger

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:24 AM

Agree things need to be more "playable"

#20 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:43 AM

Being the new TECREAT Host in a few short days, I am already currently working with English representatives on advertisement strategies. Take the video I've just recently posted as an example of the few changes that are coming.

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: changes

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}