Staff Structure Moderators Admins Developers Tanktastic

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Altank

Altank

~Everlasting Alpha~

• English Community Manager
  • 427 posts
  • HomeFrom the lands where the ground never thaws; beneath the scorched sky, where the clouds are torn and rent.

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:27 PM

Hello, Commanders!

Following the recent changes that were carried out within the Tanktastic Management Team, the Tanktastic English-speaking Community was thus granted a much greater degree of autonomy in order to improve the moderating and technical support provided by Staff members themselves.

But aside from that, and from this moment on, our contribution to the Tanktastic Community will truly be measures in solid results; your words have always been heeded; however, your proposals and your suggestions, your voice, will now have a much greater impact on the future of the Community itself.

Though always closely working together with the Russian-speaking Community as part of a single family, the English-speaking Community will be managed by its own Community members. And as part of a single family, your invaluable cooperation and contribution will have actual effects on the development of Tanktastic; as it should rightly be.

To adjust to such changes, the Tanktastic English-speaking Community will therefore undergo a brief period of internal reorganization; starting from the English Staff Team structure; most notably, the Tanktastic English Community will be divided into Regional Teams to appropriately answer the needs of a multi-layered Community; Regional Teams will be overseen by either a Community Representative or a Community Coordinator: a Staff member native to that Region tasked with addressing any regional issues, concerning moderating and technical support; and thus entrusted with management duties and privileges.

Community Representatives will be selected with the support of votations from that Region's Staff members every six months. Community Coordinators are permanent Community Representatives. 

Both management figures take part to major thrimonthly assemblies where, among other things, your suggestions, proposals and requests are evaluated and immediately taken into account or implemented straight away. The operational unit thus forming during these assemblies taking the name of Organon.

Regional Teams will answer the needs of major regions - the distinction between major and minor regions being regulated by the number of players belonging to that region; and any related data - far more efficiently: erasing what once was a clumsy, heavily-centralised structure; minor regions will also be overseen in a similar way, in order to create uniformity and maximize efficiency.

Also, a new team entrusted with creating contests and keeping the Community environment active and enjoyable for all Community members alike will be created.

The TECT (Tanktastic English Community Team) will now be constituted by the following operational units and positions to efficiently provide moderating and technical support:

Spoiler

The English Staff Team will be established from this very moment in accordance with these guidelines; its full establishment taking up to a few days.

The first Community Representatives - who will be entrusted with several other tasks and responsibilities aside from the one listed above, due to the new English Staff Team being just formed - have been selected with the help of a small group of developers.

• Xpraetorian - Community Representative for the English Region (NA/EU/SEA).
  • Elderby22 - Community Representative for the German Region.

As regards minor regions, native Senior Staff members will be selected and entrusted with similar tasks as Community Representatives Extraordinary. Current Community Representatives, however, will have overseeing functions on minor regions as well, for the time being.

Several more great changes lie ahead of us; so, stay tuned, gentlemen!

Thanks for your attention and Best Regards, Commanders!

TECT (Tanktastic English Community Team

• Vint, elderby22, basmal121 and 8 others like this

7TPwwPK.gif

~Dura Lex, Sed Lex~

~Ignorantia Legis non excusat~

~Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.~

#2 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3182 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:32 PM

Good job, as always, Altank.

Congratulations to the new community representatives, Xpraetorian and Elderby22!

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#3 Tankace99

Tankace99

Lieutenant

• In-game Senior Moderator
  • 218 posts
  • HomeGermany 󾓨

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:35 PM

Congrats philip,
glückwunsch julian mein bester :)
  • Drestdave likes this

#4 Jade2012

Jade2012

Sergeant

• 50 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

Congrats Julian,Xpraet. :)
Good luck, guys. ^^

#5 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Lieutenant General

• Others: In-game Moderator
  • 503 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:57 PM

Congratulations Elderby and Xpraetorianx, I know you both will do a great job!
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#6 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1033 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:14 PM

Good job Altank!

1) who are community coordinators?
2) more European mods pls. Timezone makes it that less moderation is available around several times.

Drestdave

|Wikia Administrator & Trial TECREAT member|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

​Can I help you with something?

#7 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:53 PM

Congratulations Xpraetorian and Elderby22! Good to have some representatives!

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#8 Jade2012

Jade2012

Sergeant

• 50 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:04 PM

Dave, more European mods? You abuse, lol.

#9 sniper_101

sniper_101

Warrant Officer

• In-game Moderator
  • 111 posts
  • HomeEarth

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:34 PM

nice, best of luck ;)

#10 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 29 January 2017 - 03:29 PM

good joв..wιll нope now oυr voιce wιll в lιѕned..вυт aт тнe мoveмenт we need good and вυgѕ ғree gaмe ..cυz ιтѕ нard тo play cυrrenтly gaмe and noт ѕυre wнen wιll в тнe neхт υpdaтeѕ caмe..

Edited by khan, 29 January 2017 - 03:30 PM.

post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#11 Smigstank

Smigstank

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:23 PM

Good job!
Hi

#12 lsmsl

lsmsl

Private

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • HomeSouth Korea, Seoul

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:22 PM

Awesome, Good Job. :)

Edited by lsmsl, 29 January 2017 - 07:27 PM.

#13 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:21 PM

._. (Tries to make joke but cannot) [insert dank meme here] anyways as everyone else said "congratulations"

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#14 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:53 PM

Congratulations you two, I know you both can make a difference.

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#15 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:59 PM

2) more European mods pls. 

:rolleyes:

Edited by randy12345, 29 January 2017 - 08:59 PM.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#16 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1033 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:31 PM

Dave, more European mods? You abuse, lol.

No, as I suggested it before new moderators were chosen. And, besides you, only Sniper, Izzers, Error 403, Tobi are online frequently. When I am logged in around 3 PM, or 4 PM, I won't be able to directly adress a moderator for a request etc. Maybe add one more French, and one more German.

What do I abuse?You know I would never abuse something, Jade. :(

Edited by Drestdave, 29 January 2017 - 10:31 PM.

#17 Jade2012

Jade2012

Sergeant

• 50 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:45 PM

No, as I suggested it before new moderators were chosen. And, besides you, only Sniper, Izzers, Error 403, Tobi are online frequently. When I am logged in around 3 PM, or 4 PM, I won't be able to directly adress a moderator for a request etc. Maybe add one more French, and one more German.

What do I abuse?You know I would never abuse something, Jade. :(

Naaa, I know, but yes, at the moment, Tobi will not be online for one or two weeks, I think. French moderator, we are two, but Jt is not connected every day (with school etc..) For the French chat, it's fine. German chat, you can always ask Elderby if one German moderator is needed. ;)

About "You abuse" it's because last week only moderators were online in my friend list. We were 8 I think. :P

Edited by Jade2012, 29 January 2017 - 10:46 PM.

#18 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2508 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:35 PM

Extra complexity
  • Jersh likes this

29dekvt.jpg

#19 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3182 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:37 AM

more European mods pls. Timezone makes it that less moderation is available around several times.

There is currently no need for new moderators. In fact, there is actually too many of them for the time being.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#20 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1033 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 30 January 2017 - 02:34 AM

There is currently no need for new moderators. In fact, there is actually too many of them for the time being.

To much Americans indeed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Staff Structure, Moderators, Admins, Developers, Tanktastic

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}