56 replies to this topic

#21 romeoordos

romeoordos

Developer

• Tanktastic Developer
  • 47 posts
  • HomeDonetsk, Ukraine

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:40 AM

I think more complaints will make the developers feel depressed which will decrease work, but the developers should really listen to players' feedback because players are very important to the game.

No one except me read the forums, even Russian one. Even I don't do that after retire. So never mind)
  • Fiutel_88, basmal121, Red Faction and 7 others like this
Posted Image

#22 hjgator

hjgator

Captain

• PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • HomeSwitzerland

Posted 27 January 2017 - 02:47 AM

No one except me read the forums, even Russian one. Even I don't do that after retire. So never mind)

So that means they dont care or do i missunderstand that?

• Drestdave likes this

#23 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 27 January 2017 - 06:48 AM

So that means they dont care or do i missunderstand that?

It means that they are most likely taking the game into their own hands. Our opinions matter very little.

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#24 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 27 January 2017 - 07:48 AM

ayeyeyey people just stop arguing! this topic is tearing our "community" apart!
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#25 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:13 AM

I think more complaints will make the developers feel depressed which will decrease work, but the developers should really listen to players' feedback because players are very important to the game.

The community is the backbone of the entire game. Without us, the game isn't successful. This is why I cannot figure out why the hell the developers will not take our suggestions... you would think they would be doing everything in their power to develop the game as the players want it. Instead, it appears they are throwing away our suggestions and taking matters into their own hands. Please feel free to shoot me down for having an opinion.

thats exaclty what i meant about both the game and the devs and look at what happened to "constructive critisism" and btw

so wanabe mod (chris ) and unknown , keep trying altho theres your answer

Our constructive criticism for thrown away like trash. If that's all my ideas are, fine... I can go join a far better game -.-

#26 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:18 AM

thats exaclty what i meant about both the game and the devs and look at what happened to "constructive critisism" and btw

so wanabe mod (chris ) and unknown , keep trying altho theres your answer

"Wannanbe mod" I'm sorry that ilt is formal in his discussions and doesn't call other people names for having a different opinion?
  • Iluvtanks likes this

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#27 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:55 AM

Knock it off guys, all work on the forum, no matter what, is appreciated. Respect eachother and eachothers' opinions.

hunt you down alive!

#28 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1530 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:40 PM

"Wannanbe mod" I'm sorry that ilt is formal in his discussions and doesn't call other people names for having a different opinion?

do you think that i based my "nickname" just from this topic?
and does being blind = an opinion?
git gud noob

#29 Jersh

Jersh

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:16 PM

well then. Lol

#30 flapjack12345j

flapjack12345j

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:50 PM

quite a discussion on a topic that only started as someone saying goodbye, (for now anyway). smigs your staying with me weather you like it or not >: D , jk. anyways see you around pal

Edited by flapjack12345j, 27 January 2017 - 01:51 PM.

• rcmppolice and Smigstank like this

flappy

#31 Smigstank

Smigstank

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • HomeFlorida, United States

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:55 PM

This arguement is kinda fun to read ._.
  • JBDD and SilentGuy like this
Hi

#32 SilentGuy

SilentGuy

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in the vastness of space.

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:57 PM

This arguement is kinda fun to read ._.

Knowing that you authored the show must make it even more fun! : P

#33 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 27 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

Just wanted to note that you guys blatantly said that you guys don't actually care about the games or the developers. I bet that they are gonna absolutely love seeing that. If you guys are just on here to talk to other people, do it somewhere else. We don't really need you guys here if you're all just going to say such things like that about the game and the people who worked hours on end and have spent a good part of their days to achieve the dreams that they desired that is this game. And you guys are here just crapping on their creations like its nothing, like this game was nothing serious to the developers and many of us here, apparently unlike others. I know that you guys have other ways of communication that are actually made for the purpose of talking to one another besides using the game and here on the forums. It's honestly not a big deal if you leave and make some boo-hoo story about how you're "leaving", it's really not. I can see someone making a topic on how they are actually leaving from everything, but making some unnecessary topic on how you're leaving the game, but staying here on the forums is irrelevant and will likely be forgotten within a week.

It's funny how so many of us here have said to make sure to make "constructive" criticism, and have quickly told others that might have broken that rule. And now I'm seeing from these same people that I thought cared about this place. I also like how ilt was told how much he actually played the game, while the topic is about leaving the game. Some of you guys need to open your eyes and realize what you're actually saying affect more people than you may think it does. The developers could very well see more stuff like this, then just lose hope and shut down the game. So much for "chatting to friends" then, huh. I wonder what would veteran, and actual former players would think if they saw this type of crap said about this game. What some of you said may not seem so bad, but it is taken differently by other people, and I'd imagine a creator of the game seeing this would react much differently than many of us here. There's criticism like the reviews that were made to send back to the devs, but on the other side of the line there is just straight insult.

And I'd like to ask, if you know what the developers think of stuff like this-not the reviews and solid feedback, but the stuff said in this very topic-then what do they think?

sir first of all we dont have to do anything with deves..what you want to us to do for them...i just buy gold with real money and get all new tanks ..that what we can do for them ...they give us updates we give them love back..but now tje game is bugy ...and we are not able to play normal ..and no one is lisning us...so the game which i normaly play with my clan unit more than 12 hurs...now no one left to play with ...and this is true we dont care abot devs ..they heve care about us we will give them love back...we need a good game like 1.22 ..and its look like deves make a big mistak which they are not able to solve...so now we have to wait a year more to get hands on bugs free game...
Tanks are over powered ..no damage nubers..no players name tag...shots pass trough the tanks..what is this ..a game..we love this game and we want them to give us good game..thats it...
Your kind friend
Khan gtr😈
  • JBDD likes this
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#34 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:21 PM

do you think that i based my "nickname" just from this topic?
and does being blind = an opinion?

Okay, so what if he takes this community seriously and acts authoritative at times, maybe at some times going a bit too far? The thing is, you cannot blame ilt for recognizing an issue in a reasonable way. He was not acting like a "wannabe mod". If you go by this logic, then I guess people like Jersh and Barry Friendly are "wannabe mods" because they take this community seriously as well. Well, you would be right then, as long as you take the "wannabe" part out first. We all take this community seriously, but whether we have an authoritative title or not does not make us a "wannabe".

If you really cared about this game, then you would still care about the developers as well, even if they aren't making the right decisions at all for the game, which I can agree that they currently aren't. If you didn't care about the developers, then I guess you don't care what they do to the game either. But apparently you guys do in fact care, even if you don't like what they're doing. Just don't completely lose hope and reject the game, because if you do then there is basically no point of staying if you don't like it anymore.
  • Jersh likes this

AFRIKA KORPS

#35 Smigstank

Smigstank

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:40 PM

Okay, so what if he takes this community seriously and acts authoritative at times, maybe at some times going a bit too far? The thing is, you cannot blame ilt for recognizing an issue in a reasonable way. He was not acting like a "wannabe mod". If you go by this logic, then I guess people like Jersh and Barry Friendly are "wannabe mods" because they take this community seriously as well. Well, you would be right then, as long as you take the "wannabe" part out first. We all take this community seriously, but whether we have an authoritative title or not does not make us a "wannabe".
If you really cared about this game, then you would still care about the developers as well, even if they aren't making the right decisions at all for the game, which I can agree that they currently aren't. If you didn't care about the developers, then I guess you don't care what they do to the game either. But apparently you guys do in fact care, even if you don't like what they're doing. Just don't completely lose hope and reject the game, because if you do then there is basically no point of staying if you don't like it anymore.

but Jersh is a mod smart one :)
  • Jersh likes this
Hi

#36 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:45 PM

You might want to reread that.
  • Iluvtanks likes this

AFRIKA KORPS

#37 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1882 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:48 PM

"Well, you would be right then, as long as you take the "wannabe" part out first."

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#38 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:02 PM

"Well, you would be right then, as long as you take the "wannabe" part out first."[/size]

Jersh never was a wannabe mod :/
He is actually one of the best mods on the team.
  • Jersh likes this

#39 Smigstank

Smigstank

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:03 PM

You might want to reread that.

smiggy doesnt read, he skims ._.

Jersh never was a wannabe mod :/
He is actually one of the best mods on the team.

leroy best in my opinion
Hi

#40 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

smiggy doesnt read, he skims ._.leroy best in my opinion

In my opinion, jersh tops them all. Why else would he be a senior mod X)
  • Jersh likes this

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}