56 replies to this topic

#1 Smigstank

Smigstank

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • HomeFlorida, United States

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:57 PM

I'm quitting Tanktastic (until it seems fun which is the only way I will return). I will also stay in this community but not in game. I had many fun times with people who still play and also quit. But currently, goodbye.
  • JBDD likes this
Hi

#2 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:07 PM

We are on the same boat, but as a great friend, I am still a little frustrated to see you leave the game. Anyway, we will always be friends! I know where you are going.  :D

Edited by JBDD, 25 January 2017 - 05:13 PM.

• Smigstank likes this

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (currently retired) 

[AMMO] THE A TEAM 

#3 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:32 PM

I'm quitting Tanktastic (until it seems fun which is the only way I will return). I will also stay in this community but not in game. I had many fun times with people who still play and also quit. But currently, goodbye.

Ima gonna miss you, now i'll add you to the list hehehe...Thanks for welcoming me into your NUBS clan when it was on. You're a great friend. Good luck!

• Smigstank likes this

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#4 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:40 PM

Wt... who i know all lefted TT ..its realy hurt...what are the deavs doing their..man we love this game and in the end they give us that gift ..all good ppl leveing..oh sorry i forget i see last time we have zero value in this game mean english comunity...

Its realy hurt..
  • Drestdave, JBDD and Smigstank like this
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#5 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1882 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:10 PM

I don't mean to be negative; but can we seriously stop with the incessant posts of people announcing their "leave" from Tanktastic; we don't need the continous resignation notices for a mere video game. When, in all honesty, you'll probably be online by next week in the least. If you're going to stop playing for a while, just do so; don't announce it on the forum for the extra 5 or 6 people who drear on about how mind-numbingly "depressing" this is. You're not doing anyone a favor by doing so and you're just bringing down the moral of the Community by flooding the "recent topic" section with 1 week resignation notices. It's becoming pesky. I know I'll receive plenty of flak for this; but it just needs to be said. This is becoming ridiculous. 

Humble regards;

Iluvtanks 

• Fiutel_88, Altank, Unknown 4249 and 2 others like this

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown

#6 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

I don't mean to be negative; but can we seriously stop with the incessant posts of people announcing their "leave" from Tanktastic; we don't need the continous resignation notices for a mere video game. When, in all honesty, you'll probably be online by next week in the least. If you're going to stop playing for a while, just do so; don't announce it on the forum for the extra 5 or 6 people who drear on about how mind-numbingly "depressing" this is. You're not doing anyone a favor by doing so and you're just bringing down the moral of the Community by flooding the "recent topic" section with 1 week resignation notices. It's becoming pesky. I know I'll receive plenty of flak for this; but it just needs to be said. This is becoming ridiculous. 

Humble regards;

Iluvtanks 

Agreed. These topics are likely to be the very last things that the developers want to see when they go on here, even if they rarely do. Don't you think the devs get some of the same feeling as you guys have? Even what's been said in several of these topics proves ilt's point: it's not such a substantial deal if you're going to leave the game, especially if you'll still be here on the forums. Since it's really the people that we care about, not the people's tanks in the game. Just about anyone who's going to go against his point is probably in denial that it's actually not as big as some build it up to be. If you really care about this game, you would most certainly care about the developers as well.

• Iluvtanks and SilentGuy like this

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#7 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:57 PM

These people who are retired (include me) don't care about the game, but this community, we always have some good people to talk with in this community.

• TheEncryptor, Smigstank, SilentGuy and 1 other like this

[AMMO] THE A TEAM 

#8 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:16 PM

These people who are retired (include me) don't care about the game, but this community, we always have some good people to talk with in this community.

Lots of good people here
  • JBDD and SilentGuy like this

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#9 Boom52

Boom52

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • HomeNew York, New York

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:46 PM

It sucks to see u go smigs

#10 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:32 PM

It sucks to see u go smigs

With the game as it is, I can kind of see why.

#11 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

nuuuuuuuuu ;-;
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#12 Guest_izzers_*

Guest_izzers_*

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:08 PM

No no no,first it was dave and now smiggles >_> well enjoy your time off. Jiggly smiggly

Edited by izzers, 26 January 2017 - 12:09 PM.

• JBDD and Smigstank like this

#13 greenbeard

greenbeard

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 46 posts
  • HomeDragon type - Tricarrier

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:42 PM

I want the Old tt pls

The legendary GREENBEARD..

#14 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:14 PM

Agreed. These topics are likely to be the very last things that the developers want to see when they go on here, even if they rarely do. Don't you think the devs get some of the same feeling as you guys have? Even what's been said in several of these topics proves ilt's point: it's not such a substantial deal if you're going to leave the game, especially if you'll still be here on the forums. Since it's really the people that we care about, not the people's tanks in the game. Just about anyone who's going to go against his point is probably in denial that it's actually not as big as some build it up to be. If you really care about this game, you would most certainly care about the developers as well.

We requested changes, no one listened, that's why we (people who left Tanktastic) completely lose hope on G.H.O.R. Corporation. We are on the forum to chat with good people or friends, we don't care about Tanktastic or G.H.O.R Corporation at all.

• blitzkrieg101 likes this

[AMMO] THE A TEAM 

#15 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:22 PM

false we already know what the devs think and by that this doesnt mean anything , i wont care how they feel , if u want to make a game , atleast try to make it better and listen to the comunity. this game is no competitor of blitz since they arent even in the same class. but they arent trying to make it better ; like i say they are killing tt by theire own hands. its theire fault .
btw try actually playing the game and becoming atleast an average player before trying to talk to ppl who actually played the game. annoying as hell
stop trying so hard to be a mod just for a bit then youll see

We requested changes, no one listened, that's why we (people who left Tanktastic) completely lose hope on G.H.O.R. Corporation. We are on the forum to chat with good people or friends, we don't care about Tanktastic or G.H.O.R Corporation at all.

Just wanted to note that you guys blatantly said that you guys don't actually care about the games or the developers. I bet that they are gonna absolutely love seeing that. If you guys are just on here to talk to other people, do it somewhere else. We don't really need you guys here if you're all just going to say such things like that about the game and the people who worked hours on end and have spent a good part of their days to achieve the dreams that they desired that is this game. And you guys are here just crapping on their creations like its nothing, like this game was nothing serious to the developers and many of us here, apparently unlike others. I know that you guys have other ways of communication that are actually made for the purpose of talking to one another besides using the game and here on the forums. It's honestly not a big deal if you leave and make some boo-hoo story about how you're "leaving", it's really not. I can see someone making a topic on how they are actually leaving from everything, but making some unnecessary topic on how you're leaving the game, but staying here on the forums is irrelevant and will likely be forgotten within a week.

It's funny how so many of us here have said to make sure to make "constructive" criticism, and have quickly told others that might have broken that rule. And now I'm seeing from these same people that I thought cared about this place. I also like how ilt was told how much he actually played the game, while the topic is about leaving the game. Some of you guys need to open your eyes and realize what you're actually saying affect more people than you may think it does. The developers could very well see more stuff like this, then just lose hope and shut down the game. So much for "chatting to friends" then, huh. I wonder what would veteran, and actual former players would think if they saw this type of crap said about this game. What some of you said may not seem so bad, but it is taken differently by other people, and I'd imagine a creator of the game seeing this would react much differently than many of us here. There's criticism like the reviews that were made to send back to the devs, but on the other side of the line there is just straight insult.

And I'd like to ask, if you know what the developers think of stuff like this-not the reviews and solid feedback, but the stuff said in this very topic-then what do they think?

• Fiutel_88, Iluvtanks, Error 403 and 1 other like this

AFRIKA KORPS

#16 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:11 PM

This game was awesome and it was WoT's biggest competitor back to 2013 and 2014. When Romeo Ordos was the head of the developing team, he took suggestions seriously, even the English community... After he left the developing team, the developers won't even listen to anyone... I don't even know how this topic has got an 180-degree-turn, it's about a player leaving the game and now this topic has burned down into flames...

[AMMO] THE A TEAM 

#17 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

Just wanted to note that you guys blatantly said that you guys don't actually care about the games or the developers. I bet that they are gonna absolutely love seeing that. If you guys are just on here to talk to other people, do it somewhere else. We don't really need you guys here if you're all just going to say such things like that about the game and the people who worked hours on end and have spent a good part of their days to achieve the dreams that they desired that is this game. And you guys are here just crapping on their creations like its nothing, like this game was nothing serious to the developers and many of us here, apparently unlike others. I know that you guys have other ways of communication that are actually made for the purpose of talking to one another besides using the game and here on the forums. It's honestly not a big deal if you leave and make some boo-hoo story about how you're "leaving", it's really not. I can see someone making a topic on how they are actually leaving from everything, but making some unnecessary topic on how you're leaving the game, but staying here on the forums is irrelevant and will likely be forgotten within a week.

It's funny how so many of us here have said to make sure to make "constructive" criticism, and have quickly told others that might have broken that rule. And now I'm seeing from these same people that I thought cared about this place. I also like how ilt was told how much he actually played the game, while the topic is about leaving the game. Some of you guys need to open your eyes and realize what you're actually saying affect more people than you may think it does. The developers could very well see more stuff like this, then just lose hope and shut down the game. So much for "chatting to friends" then, huh. I wonder what would veteran, and actual former players would think if they saw this type of crap said about this game. What some of you said may not seem so bad, but it is taken differently by other people, and I'd imagine a creator of the game seeing this would react much differently than many of us here. There's criticism like the reviews that were made to send back to the devs, but on the other side of the line there is just straight insult.

And I'd like to ask, if you know what the developers think of stuff like this-not the reviews and solid feedback, but the stuff said in this very topic-then what do they think?

I was going to express my opinion, but I think it may be a better idea to keep quiet :/

#18 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:31 PM

Everyone is free to leave the game or come back (maybe except moderators and administrators), no need judgements.

I was going to express my opinion, but I think it may be a better idea to keep quiet :/

We are free to express our opinions but not nonsense.

There are some friends we can't talk with on other social networks.

[AMMO] THE A TEAM 

#19 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • HomeCali Baby

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:51 PM

Everyone is free to leave the game or come back (maybe except moderators and administrators), no need judgements.

We are free to express our opinions but not nonsense.

There are some friends we can't talk with on other social networks.

And that is completely fine. However, no one can say such things as were said in this topic that would be addressed to the developers. No one should act like the developers don't ever go through these topic and read all of this, because even though in reality it might be rare, it is very well to be possible. If people are complaining that the devs don't listen to what is being said on the English Forums, reading comments like that will only deteriorate the chances.

• Error 403 likes this

AFRIKA KORPS

#20 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

And that is completely fine. However, no one can say such things as were said in this topic that would be addressed to the developers. No one should act like the developers don't ever go through these topic and read all of this, because even though in reality it might be rare, it is very well to be possible. If people are complaining that the devs don't listen to what is being said on the English Forums, reading comments like that will only deteriorate the chances.

I think more complaints will make the developers feel depressed which will decrease work, but the developers should really listen to players' feedback because players are very important to the game.
  • TheEncryptor likes this

[AMMO] THE A TEAM 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}