47 replies to this topic

#21 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:22 PM

The older mechanic's where better but take note, "World of tanks" and "War Thunder" are very similar but WoT taking the lead with game play and WT with graphics.

Tanktastic will evolve over time but for now we will get updates adding things we don't like; take note, it's not easy to develope a game, believe me that's from my experience. Show some appreciation and request changes.... (They take time) Contact a Administrator and suggest there...

But still tanktastic was better, now they are focused on the look of the game, I suspect they may rethink the controls.

no. drop all that , we already talked to devs and got our answers. and the answers are the worste kind of answers u can get from game devs. ghor is legit playing russian roulette rn , but the only different thing is that the revolver is fully loaded.
  • JBDD and smigstank- like this
git gud noob

#22 smigstank-

smigstank-

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • HomeFlorida, United States

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:39 PM

I'll add you if you feel strongly. Will miss you, will you disband your clan?

plz do

Edited by smigstank-, 25 January 2017 - 03:24 PM.

Hi

#23 smigstank-

smigstank-

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • HomeFlorida, United States

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:25 PM

._.

Edited by smigstank-, 25 January 2017 - 03:26 PM.

Hi

#24 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:10 PM

We requested changes. No one listened

Our feedback is ignored, and there are a lot of issues...

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (currently retired) 

[AMMO] THE A TEAM 

#25 sexytiger

sexytiger

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:10 PM

Sigh thanks for the add blitz misd you to bud :)
  • blitzkrieg101 likes this

#26 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:23 PM

You know, you don't have to use the "screw" word. It's really not necessary and has a bad meaning.

i didn't want to say something worse so I said somthing less rude and a bit more tolerable.

Lazar Beam @ YouTube

#27 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:38 PM

Was not aware. Thanks.

Always glad to help :)

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#28 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • HomeNowhere but also nowhere, also, in a tank

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:45 PM

i didn't want to say something worse so I said somthing less rude and a bit more tolerable.

There's always something better.

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#29 greenbeard

greenbeard

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • HomeDragon type - Tricarrier

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:59 PM

Why GHOR WHHHYYY
  • basmal121 likes this

The legendary GREENBEARD..

#30 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 198 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:15 AM

You can add me to the in-game list because I can no longer play the game but am an active forum member. I personally haven't played it yet but again it was the update that phased out all of my devices so I have a bit of wiggle room to complain for good reason. Tanktastic should stay unique from the other games and if it doesn't become pay to win when people playing the two other competitors hear of it if it isn't pay-to-win they will be more likely to convert because it's not as big of a marketing scam that all games now are starting to use. I joined this game for the fact you didn't have to pull out your wallet every five minutes. I know I am rambling on a bit but these things need to be said.

With best intentions,

NeonTempzzz

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

#31 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:54 PM

You can add me to the in-game list because I can no longer play the game but am an active forum member. I personally haven't played it yet but again it was the update that phased out all of my devices so I have a bit of wiggle room to complain for good reason. Tanktastic should stay unique from the other games and if it doesn't become pay to win when people playing the two other competitors hear of it if it isn't pay-to-win they will be more likely to convert because it's not as big of a marketing scam that all games now are starting to use. I joined this game for the fact you didn't have to pull out your wallet every five minutes. I know I am rambling on a bit but these things need to be said.

With best intentions,

NeonTempzzz

You're not a veteran though, I don't doubt your skills, but you really havent been around b4 the update. Sorry...

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#32 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:44 PM

You're not a veteran though, I don't doubt your skills, but you really havent been around b4 the update. Sorry...

Cold turkey... Mmm tasty

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#33 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

Cold turkey... Mmm tasty

huh?

#34 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8308 posts
  • HomeLeeds, United Kingdom (Now living on NYC)

Posted 28 January 2017 - 01:16 PM

Everybody forgot about flatfoot smh

Bow down to my dank memes.

#35 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:29 PM

Everybody forgot about flatfoot smh

What's smh?

#36 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8308 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:53 PM

What's smh?

Shake My Head, come on Blitzkrieg, are you really that outdated ? :D

#37 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:10 PM

No. I'm just not updated on online acronyms...When I joined tanktastic, it took me forever to adjust to using "ur", "idk", "idc"...

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 28 January 2017 - 08:11 PM.

#38 Tank ben

Tank ben

Major General

• In-game Moderator
  • 469 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:12 PM

No. I'm just not updated on online acronyms...When I joined tanktastic, it took me forever to adjust to using "ur", "idk", "idc"...

If at all, it's best to "try" and not use it; but, using it won't hurt, less formal, though.
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#39 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8308 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:31 AM

I got used to it because is more convenient and less time consuming.

#40 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:35 AM

If at all, it's best to "try" and not use it; but, using it won't hurt, less formal, though.

I know, I don't get into a habit of using it, like on the forums my grammar is pretty good. But on texting things like discord, hangouts, and sometimes in Tanktastic chats I use "internet grammar."

I got used to it because is more convenient and less time consuming.

Exactly, when I have to have those quick responses.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: update, responses

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}