47 replies to this topic

#1 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • HomeNowhere but also nowhere, also, in a tank

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:30 PM

Ok, I know I've been harsh on GHOR since the update, but honestly, they really need to see the result of this update. I'm going to repeat myself a little bit to drill this through. People were psyched for a Tanktastic unique update, but instead, we got an update filled with World of _____. Now, I realize some of you have said that copying other popular tank games will make this game popular because their technique seems to work; interesting theory, not foolproof though. See, the reason people joined Tanktastic in the first place and not the-other-tank-game is because they like the fun this game provided, along with the arcade[ness] and uniqueness. But, GHOR didn't realize that, and took that fun away. This may get a lot of new players that are "non-committed" but will kick out all the, what I call, veterans. A list will follow put together by me from opinions of other major players on here. 

Here's how I came to Tanktastic. I joined Tanktastic after playing for 3+ years on the-other-tank-game, and when I joined, I completely literally dropped the-other-tank-game. It no longer seemed appealing, just, boring, and so serious. This game, I said, is a truly fun game. You got the realistic looking tanks and other stuff, along with the fun glitches and welcoming players, not to mention completely clean chat (that's unusual 'cause the-other-game had horrible chats.) I dropped all my progress to tier 9 and about 50+ tanks for a game (Tanktastic) that was awesome to me. So I played for, idk, two years on here and made it up to the Abram, type 99, type 90, k1, and other OP tanks (to me). I finally could join hehe rooms and not get blasted at XD. I joined the forum in 2015, and last year, I really started hearing a lot about this new update. So I was all for it, "A long-awaited update for my favorite game? Awesome!" So a couple of months ago, you probably saw me really supporting the update....until it came out.

Then I really realized what had been done to the game. Literally, my jaw dropped. This game was sooo good before and now it's been transformed to the-other-tank-game. Not only that, half the people I used to know, no longer show up. It is kinda devastating if that had been my life (which it wasn't) but still, pretty sad. So that's that story. 

I also would like to apologize for the few people who feel this message is insulting. I apologize, but only because you feel it insults you, not because you dislike my message.

Now here comes the list of some veterans of Tanktastic that are leaving or have left. 

List of veterans, who miss the former game, going bye-bye:

1. JBDD, (Don’t know completely, but used to see around all the time in a green tank)
  2. sexytiger, (Friend, misses update, remember playing with you pal)
  3.  theencryptor, (Taught me how to code, helped when I was in trouble, will miss you buddy)
  4. smigstank (i'm gonna miss you, you were very friendly and welcoming, also fun and funny, salut former leader)
  5. 789zevs789, 
  6. alasss, 
  7. allynjace, (Put me in one of her videos where I bumbled around instead of being in a line..but..miss you) 
  8. apollonn,
  9. blair70, 
  10. hosorog500
  11. germanleader (impulsive)
  12. s3viking (seen around)
  13. ice_king, (serious issues, hate him, he hates me and that’s that)
  14. opsis-7,
  15. leroy,
  16. eric garrison, (why? I’m just including him because he’s no longer on since the update)  
  17. Elderby22,
  18. family guy, (used to see around)
  19. family guy2
  20. b o o m,
  21. Cmane, (fun to play with)
  22. piperi,
  23. isnipedyou3133 (friended me after I killed a couple times, funny, but thanks!)
  24. Andrew Brown, (used to see around)
  25. je4n, (used to like killing me in hehe...especially in oplot)
  26. monkeyman7832,
  27. hamod780, (fun to ammo rack when in merk, good sport and fun)
  28. pyrrhus, (Miss the chats)
  29. danny-1-2-3, (tried to date me? Idk, he was weird and temperamental)
  30. s13killrex, (name could be wrong...never could beat her, miss the fights)
  31. pufpuf, (You invited me to HAWK, thanks for your help and guidance)
  32. thug
  33. k9 (saw around)
  34. cowgirl
  35. Deathsaurer (one of my best friends, he helped me a lot; he also had a habit of giving away his passwords..extremely good player though)
  36. Boom52 ( will miss you friend )
  37. Jersh (will miss you when you used to kill me when we fought)
  38. digitalcrow (never failed to remind me when I broke rules XD, was very helpful and great)
  39. blue box (great mod)
  40. karppa (no idea?)
  41. psychosnake (states his opinions, which I respect)

So if anyone decides to comment or PM some opinions, I will include them in this topic. Thanks for reading!

Regrettably,

blitzkrieg

*don't tell me the error code isnt actually relevant i know that.

Edited by blitzkrieg101, 31 January 2017 - 04:40 PM.

• PufPuf, hjgator, monkeyman7832 and 6 others like this

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Leader of Clan LCSS- Lone Code Survivors- Website: http://lonecode.clan.su 

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#2 smigstank-

smigstank-

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • HomeFlorida, United States

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:53 PM

I may be leaving...
Hi

#3 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:54 PM

I'll add you if you feel strongly. Will miss you, will you disband your clan?

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Unknown   You don't know me until you hurt my friends, or my family. Hurt me, I can take it; hurt my friends, you'll regret it; hurt my family, you'll be hunted. -Me              

Please feel free to make an account on the website, if, you are interested in joining. Thanks.

#4 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:04 PM

I thought it might be a interesting idea for GHOR Corp. to make a a colection of their older games to look back on the diffrent updates but because hardly anyone's going to be playing maybe we could put the new AI system in it. By the way 1.2 was similar to most console shooter multiplayer games which make way more sales than "GAME OF FORBIDDEN NAME" so..... We kinda screwed ourselves over.

Lazar Beam @ YouTube

#5 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:12 PM

I thought it might be a interesting idea for GHOR Corp. to make a a colection of their older games to look back on the diffrent updates but because hardly anyone's going to be playing maybe we could put the new AI system in it. By the way 1.2 was similar to most console shooter multiplayer games which make way more sales than "GAME OF FORBIDDEN NAME" so..... We kinda screwed ourselves over.

You know, you don't have to use the "screw" word. It's really not necessary and has a bad meaning.

#6 Tank ben

Tank ben

Major General

• In-game Moderator
  • 469 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:14 PM

Some people on that list as far as I can see are still active;

1. Elderby22.

2. Hawk96.

3. Theencrypter.

And last but not least:

4. Monkeyman7832.

All other members on that list: o7.

Edited by Tank ben, 24 January 2017 - 08:15 PM.

• Drestdave likes this
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#7 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:16 PM

1. Elderby22.

2. Hawk96.

3. Theencrypter.

And last but not least:

4. Monkeyman7832.

Theencrptor told me to add him to the list in the topic "Leaving Tanktastic" I shall remove the rest if they've been active in-game 

#8 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2418 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 24 January 2017 - 11:24 PM

Theencrptor told me to add him to the list in the topic "Leaving Tanktastic" I shall remove the rest if they've been active in-game

They are online everyday smh. Wut about me?

smbnnn.jpg
 iPad Air 2 ~ Retina Display ~ iOS 10.2.1
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#9 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• In-game Moderator
  • Others: Community Contributor
  • 3044 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:03 AM

This happens every update. Some players are leaving. We read players' complains about every update and it is always the same: the game is too slow or too fast, too arcade or too realistic, artillery can shoot directly or artillery cannot shoot directly anymore, I purchased all tanks and it is not interesting to play anymore or I cannot purchase any tanks because I do not have enough in-game currency, et cetera, et cetera.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: Tanktastic In-game Moderator ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#10 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:23 AM

Ok, I know I've been harsh on GHOR since the update, but honestly, they really need to see the result of this update. I'm going to repeat myself a little bit to drill this through. People were psyched for a Tanktastic unique update, but instead, we got an update filled with World of _____. Now, I realize some of you have said that copying other popular tank games will make this game popular because their technique seems to work; interesting theory, not foolproof though. See, the reason people joined Tanktastic in the first place and not the-other-tank-game is because they like the fun this game provided, along with the arcade[ness] and uniqueness. But, GHOR didn't realize that, and took that fun away. This may get a lot of new players that are "non-committed" but will kick out all the, what I call, veterans. A list will follow put together by me from opinions of other major players on here. 
   Here's how I came to Tanktastic. I joined Tanktastic after playing for 3+ years on the-other-tank-game, and when I joined, I completely literally dropped the-other-tank-game. It no longer seemed appealing, just, boring, and so serious. This game, I said, is a truly fun game. You got the realistic looking tanks and other stuff, along with the fun glitches and welcoming players, not to mention completely clean chat (that's unusual 'cause the-other-game had horrible chats.) I dropped all my progress to tier 9 and about 50+ tanks for a game (Tanktastic) that was awesome to me. So I played for, idk, two years on here and made it up to the Abram, type 99, type 90, k1, and other OP tanks (to me). I finally could join hehe rooms and not get blasted at XD. I joined the forum in 2015, and last year, I really started hearing a lot about this new update. So I was all for it, "A long-awaited update for my favorite game? Awesome!" So a couple of months ago, you probably saw me really supporting the update....until it came out.
   Then I really realized what had been done to the game. Literally, my jaw dropped. This game was sooo good before and now it's been transformed to the-other-tank-game. Not only that, half the people I used to know, no longer show up. It is kinda devastating if that had been my life (which it wasn't) but still, pretty sad. So that's that story. 
   I also would like to apologize for the few people who feel this message is insulting. I apologize, but only because you feel it insults you, not because you dislike my message.
   Now here comes the list of some veterans of Tanktastic that are leaving or have left. 

• JBDD, (Don’t know completely, but used to see around all the time in a green tank)
  • sexytiger, (Friend, misses update, remember playing with you pal)
  •  theencryptor, (Taught me how to code, helped when I was in trouble, will miss you)
  • 789zevs789, 
  • alasss, 
  • allynjace, (Put me in one of her videos where I probably ruined it..but..Miss you)
  • appollonn,
  • blair, 
  • hosorog500
  • germanleader (impulsive)
  • s3viking (seen around)
  • ice_king, (serious issues, hate him, he hates me and that’s that)
  • hawk96, (also issues, but great fighter and leader of GHOR)
  • opsis-7,
  • leroy,
  • eric garrison, (why? I’m just including him because he’s no longer on since the update)  
  • Elderby22,
  • familyguy, (used to see around)
  • b o o m,
  • Cmane, (fun to play with)
  • piperi,
  • isnipedyou3133 (friended me after I killed a couple times, funny, but thanks!)
  • Andrew Brown, (used to see around)
  • je4n, (used to like killing me in hehe...especially in oplot)
  • monkeyman7832,
  • hamod780, (fun to ammo rack when in merk, good sport and fun)
  • pyrrhus, (Miss the chats)
  • danny-1-2-3, (tried to date me? Idk, he was weird and temperamental)
  • s3killrex, (name could be wrong...never could beat her, miss the fights)
  • pufpuf, (You invited me to HAWK, thanks for your help and guidance)
   So if anyone decides to comment or PM some opinions, I will include them in this topic. Thanks for reading!

Regrettably,
                    blitzkrieg
u forgot thug
and k9 and cowgirl (u dont know her she is wayy old :3)
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#11 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:56 AM

AllyNjace did indeed leave for good :( spoke her this morning.

hunt you down alive!

#12 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:06 AM

Oh, man, really? The update that bad or other things?

They are online everyday smh. Wut about me?

What? Do you want to be on the list or something?

This happens every update. Some players are leaving. We read players' complains about every update and it is always the same: the game is too slow or too fast, too arcade or too realistic, artillery can shoot directly or artillery cannot shoot directly anymore, I purchased all tanks and it is not interesting to play anymore or I cannot purchase any tanks because I do not have enough in-game currency, et cetera, et cetera.

Very true, but I don't think they've had such a massive leaving of players, or big-time players

#13 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2418 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:17 AM

u forgot thug and k9 and cowgirl (u dont know her she is wayy old :3)

K9 and cowgirl are not veteran

smbnnn.jpg
64-bit A8X Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon ~ PowerVR Series 6XT GXA6850 Octa-core ~ 2 GB RAM

#14 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:03 AM

1. JBDD, (Don’t know completely, but used to see around all the time in a green tank)
  2. sexytiger, (Friend, misses update, remember playing with you pal)
  3.  theencryptor, (Taught me how to code, helped when I was in trouble, will miss you)
  4. 789zevs789, 
  5. alasss, 
  6. allynjace, (Put me in one of her videos where I probably ruined it..but..Miss you)
  7. appollonn,
  8. blair, 
  9. hosorog500
  10. germanleader (impulsive)
  11. s3viking (seen around)
  12. ice_king, (serious issues, hate him, he hates me and that’s that)
  13. hawk96, (also issues, but great fighter and leader of GHOR)
  14. opsis-7,
  15. leroy,
  16. eric garrison, (why? I’m just including him because he’s no longer on since the update)  
  17. Elderby22,
  18. familyguy, (used to see around)
  19. b o o m,
  20. Cmane, (fun to play with)
  21. piperi,
  22. isnipedyou3133 (friended me after I killed a couple times, funny, but thanks!)
  23. Andrew Brown, (used to see around)
  24. je4n, (used to like killing me in hehe...especially in oplot)
  25. monkeyman7832,
  26. hamod780, (fun to ammo rack when in merk, good sport and fun)
  27. pyrrhus, (Miss the chats)
  28. danny-1-2-3, (tried to date me? Idk, he was weird and temperamental)
  29. s3killrex, (name could be wrong...never could beat her, miss the fights)
  30. pufpuf, (You invited me to HAWK, thanks for your help and guidance)
  31. thug
  32. k9 (saw around)
  33. cowgirl

Regrettably,

blitzkrieg

Correction: 

• appollonn → apollonn
  • blair → blair70
  • familyguy → family guy/family guy 2
  • s3killrex → s13killrex

• blitzkrieg101 likes this

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (currently retired) 

[AMMO] THE A TEAM 

#15 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:45 AM

1. Elderby22.

2. Hawk96.

3. Theencrypter.

And last but not least:

4. Monkeyman7832.

The only reason why I am active is because I pop on occasionally to check the clan, nothing more. I wont chat, answer PM's, or play any matches.

I'll add you if you feel strongly. Will miss you, will you disband your clan?

Smigstank has already disbanded his clan, he is currently a member of STAT.

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#16 Boom52

Boom52

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • HomeNew York, New York

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:55 AM

I agree with blitz, I was on the same boat with u before leaving a certain game to play to tt. I played tt because unlike that other and which farming is the norm I found tt better because u can respawn and not rage quit because u get killed instancely by ppl u can't even see. Now that tt copied other games including that game I've been less interested in tt. I'm actually thinking of leaving tt because of this update. But If I do leave I'm as happy to give my friend from tt my Kik if they liked to keep talking to me after I left.

Edited by Boom52, 25 January 2017 - 08:58 AM.

• blitzkrieg101 likes this

#17 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:19 AM

Smigstank has already disbanded his clan, he is currently a member of STAT.

Was not aware. Thanks.

#18 magic ender11

magic ender11

Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 198 posts
  • HomeUnited Kingdom

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

The older mechanic's where better but take note, "World of tanks" and "War Thunder" are very similar but WoT taking the lead with game play and WT with graphics.

Tanktastic will evolve over time but for now we will get updates adding things we don't like; take note, it's not easy to develope a game, believe me that's from my experience. Show some appreciation and request changes.... (They take time) Contact a Administrator and suggest there...

But still tanktastic was better, now they are focused on the look of the game, I suspect they may rethink the controls.

Edited by magic ender11, 25 January 2017 - 11:41 AM.

Best Regards,

ve43gw.gif

Joined 2014-Jun - Veteran K-2 Player

#19 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:15 PM

The older mechanic's where better but take note, "World of tanks" and "War Thunder" are very similar but WoT taking the lead with game play and WT with graphics.

Tanktastic will evolve over time but for now we will get updates adding things we don't like; take note, it's not easy to develope a game, believe me that's from my experience. Show some appreciation and request changes.... (They take time) Contact a Administrator and suggest there...

But still tanktastic was better, now they are focused on the look of the game, I suspect they may rethink the controls.

Back to 2013, Tanktastic was WoT's biggest competitor...

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (currently retired) 

[AMMO] THE A TEAM 

#20 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2418 posts
  • Home🇮🇶

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:16 PM

We requested changes. No one listened
  • TheEncryptor likes this

smbnnn.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: update, responses

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}