Photo

whats with the people complaining about this update?

complainers players

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 alt

alt

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:56 PM

whats with the players in lobby right now complaining about this current update, i like this update more than the previous one, previous update couldnt keep me as interested in the game as this current one.

or is it just the norm for players to complain about things after every update, especially the extremely anticipated ones?

edit: the arguement passed already

Edited by alt, 22 January 2017 - 12:05 AM.

• Vint likes this

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2605 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:04 AM

is it just the norm for players to complain about things after every update, especially the extremely anticipated ones?

All updates were fine.. but this one is terrible

In fact. We are just trying to make developers think about changing the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Red Faction, TheEncryptor, JBDD and 1 other like this

29dekvt.jpg

#3 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1431 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:54 AM

All updates were fine.. but this one is terribleIn fact. We are just trying to make developers think about changing the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

we are?
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#4 Smigstank

Smigstank

Lieutenant General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:35 AM

A lot of things are horrible about this update, that's why :| everyone is quitting because of this update :|
  • basmal121, Red Faction, infamousbo and 2 others like this

#5 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:31 AM

I know, the game used to be so fun and exciting. Now it's just routine boredom. I hardly ever see a hehe room full anymore. People are leaving because they actually enjoyed the "arcade[ness]" (as I've said before) of the game. It was something that made Tanktastic unique. This may give Tanktastic more new non-committing players, but all those committed players who have played for years are gonna leave; and this isn't being rude, it's a fact. Now, if people want to play a tank game, they will go to the-other-tank-game because there's no difference between the two, and the-other-tank-game is way more popular. People like unique, and G.H.O.R. is either not understanding that, or wants the game to go.

• Red Faction, randy12345, PufPuf and 2 others like this

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#6 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

Alt, I find it very ironic that your name is an abbreviation for alternate and you can't look at things how other people see things. I'm not saying you have to agree with them just take some time and look at there veiw and what caused them to look at it that way.
  • randy12345 likes this

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

#7 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:19 AM

Alt, I find it very ironic that your name is an abbreviation for alternate and you can't look at things how other people see things. I'm not saying you have to agree with them just take some time and look at there veiw and what caused them to look at it that way.

First time I laugh at one of your posts,  bravo

Edited by randy12345, 23 January 2017 - 07:20 AM.

• blitzkrieg101 likes this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#8 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:45 AM

whats with the players in lobby right now complaining about this current update, i like this update more than the previous one, previous update couldnt keep me as interested in the game as this current one.

or is it just the norm for players to complain about things after every update, especially the extremely anticipated ones?

i think you are not a player just passing your time in rooms..we play it and we know why these updates are not good.. before we play TT 1.22 more than 12 hur ..now its just a bugs..so we like it and we want a good updates..thats why we complaine..
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#9 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:07 AM

You must be excessively wealthy... because this game has become a pay-to-play game. Have you noticed that you have to pay gold for everything?

The developers may have made the game look nicer, but it is now utterly ridiculous trying to rank up or get new tanks. Just to upgrade a tank, I imagine you need about 500 gold, plus the silver it needs. I get it... developers need to make a living off of this game, but this is not the way to do it. People are leaving and going to other games, and I may do the same. If the developers really want to make a profit, they need to fix the economy. Rely on people buying gold on their own. But deliberately forcing people to use gold for everything is just going to make people leave.

• Red Faction and blitzkrieg101 like this

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#10 Beowulf

Beowulf

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:10 AM

roughly about 35% of tanktastic where ios users only 9% have newer iphones so they can play tankastic the other 26% of ios users tanktastic crashes so tanktastic just lost 26% people .-. by haveing this update

in my opinion they should downgrade the version they should just

keep the new tanks and the new camos and the new sound effects but change everything else 

I know, the game used to be so fun and exciting. Now it's just routine boredom. I hardly ever see a hehe room full anymore. People are leaving because they actually enjoyed the "arcade[ness]" (as I've said before) of the game. It was something that made Tanktastic unique. This may give Tanktastic more new non-committing players, but all those committed players who have played for years are gonna leave; and this isn't being rude, it's a fact. Now, if people want to play a tank game, they will go to the-other-tank-game because there's no difference between the two, and the-other-tank-game is way more popular. People like unique, and G.H.O.R. is either not understanding that, or wants the game to go.

as i said alot of players cant play anymore because the app crashes -_- sure you may say buy a new phone think its that easy well here's a fact most players ar 16 and under without credit cards and when they ask their parents for a new phone they will say (son we don't have that kind of money) hope that answers you question :) so unless they down grade im afraid you gunna have to deal with the loneliness 

#11 blitzkrieg101

blitzkrieg101

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • HomeTanktastic 4ever

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:22 AM

as i said alot of players cant play anymore because the app crashes -_- sure you may say buy a new phone think its that easy well here's a fact most players ar 16 and under without credit cards and when they ask their parents for a new phone they will say (son we don't have that kind of money) hope that answers you question :) so unless they down grade im afraid you gunna have to deal with the loneliness 

Or, there are the couple of kids that sneak on and can't ask for new devices.

Here's the thing, I'm a nice person. So if I'm a b**** to you, you need to ask yourself why.

"Don't kill people with kindness because not everyone deserves your kindness. Kill people with silence because not everyone deserves your attention."

"Speak your mind, no one else is going to do it for you."

#12 alt

alt

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:29 PM

You must be excessively wealthy... because this game has become a pay-to-play game. Have you noticed that you have to pay gold for everything?

The developers may have made the game look nicer, but it is now utterly ridiculous trying to rank up or get new tanks. Just to upgrade a tank, I imagine you need about 500 gold, plus the silver it needs. I get it... developers need to make a living off of this game, but this is not the way to do it. People are leaving and going to other games, and I may do the same. If the developers really want to make a profit, they need to fix the economy. Rely on people buying gold on their own. But deliberately forcing people to use gold for everything is just going to make people leave.

i never payed for anything in this game :|

roughly about 35% of tanktastic where ios users only 9% have newer iphones so they can play tankastic the other 26% of ios users tanktastic crashes so tanktastic just lost 26% people .-. by haveing this update

keep the new tanks and the new camos and the new sound effects but change everything else 

but my Ipad 3 can handle the game when i have resolution, effects, and graphics at the lowest

#13 Red Faction

Red Faction

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:59 AM

still,even if they have new phone/tablet 98% of them will still hate the update its not just about a freacking device its about the update its horrible
its not tanktastic anymore..
  • basmal121 and TheEncryptor like this

#14 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:22 AM

still,even if they have new phone/tablet 98% of them will still hate the update its not just about a freacking device its about the update its horrible

Precisely.

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#15 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2605 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:05 AM

Clearly.

29dekvt.jpg

#16 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:25 AM

So ask you parent to buy you a new phone lol.

I see all this kids' parents buying them $60 games monthly (not counting how much they pay/paid to play online).

I like buying cheap phones all the time (it's just a weird hobby of mine) and test out intensive games in them. Guess what? A $29 phone can run TT at full settings (having some cinematic 22FPS though),

• alt likes this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#17 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:05 AM

This update by far is the buggiest because it was the biggest update. I am one of the ppl that stopped playing because everything I own was phased out. All the old players hate the new money system mainly but the biggest is the massive amount of bugs from this update. In my opinion bugs are half the fun and I understand the reason for the bugs but most just want to play without them.

• Red Faction likes this

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#18 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

Basically, this game has become a pay-to-play game with a lot of bugs, glitches, imbalances and ridiculousness. If you don't know the fact, try to create a new account to find that out.

• TheEncryptor likes this

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (returned) 

[VIPR] Deadly Vipers Clan 

#19 pathfinders

pathfinders

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Homeblack star africa

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:43 PM

The game has become pay to play sure..... And am currently on retirement cos my game always crushes.... I don't play anymore
Do not underestimate lower ranks,they can prove to be stronger.Its about skills & tank[quote by nellygh] (currently retired)

#20 PsychoSnake

PsychoSnake

Captain

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:00 PM

Im out too. Resignation submitted.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}