• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:20 PM

I got gold for garage fees but no gold was sent

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2017-01-14-21-10-57-1.png
  • Screenshot_2017-01-14-21-10-25-1.png

"The grand smile on this tired soldier's face,the enemy calls him Nazi,the government he disagrees(with) calls him Communist, but this child who dares sit by him sees a face like that of his father's and calls him Savior, answered by no my son, I'm a simple shield." Poem-Protectors Purpose

#2 Tank Ben

Tank Ben

Major General

• Others: In-game Moderator
  • 483 posts
  • HomeSomewhere cold, warm, cloudy and rainy.

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:21 PM

It will come, wait a while.
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose." - Unknown

#3 ob max

ob max

Corporal

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

well got it at around 20 minutes again I think
20 minutes ago
"The grand smile on this tired soldier's face,the enemy calls him Nazi,the government he disagrees(with) calls him Communist, but this child who dares sit by him sees a face like that of his father's and calls him Savior, answered by no my son, I'm a simple shield." Poem-Protectors Purpose

#4 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• General Community Representative
  • 3087 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:36 AM

There are some problems with the automatically purchase delivery procedure, meaning the developers have to manually deliver purchased in-game currency and premium accounts. Because of this, delays may occur, but the delivery will normally take place between some minutes and up to one hour after the purchase. If you have not received the in-game currency or premium account in 24 hours after a purchase, please contact support.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

#5 Vint

Vint

leader of Eagle One

• Others: In-game Moderator
  • 823 posts
  • HomeCentral Ohio USA

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:41 AM

Ob max,
I made a perches shortly after the update and i didnt receive my gold for 36 hrs, as stated above u will receive your gold in time and you have probably received it by now .
🇺🇸 motto: speak softly but carry a 120 MM smoothbore 🇺🇸
Playing Tanktastic since May 2013

#6 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Captain

• PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:08 AM

One of the things stated when making a purchase is that you are not guaranteed to get it right away. I think it's written in...

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

Member of TECREAT

#7 Error 403

Error 403

Supreme Commander

• General Community Representative
  • 3087 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:13 AM

One of the things stated when making a purchase is that you are not guaranteed to get it right away. I think it's written in...

The purchaser did get the purchased in-game currency or premium account right away in version 1.22. Then, suddenly, there is an issue with this procedure. But it will be made automatically again soon.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::

Forum Rules  EULA • Support  In-game Reports 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}